Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The way I see it
Bookmark and Share
MU42 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Marshall
The way I see it
We are losing ECU and UCF who in eight years we are 2-14 against.
We are losing Tulane and Memphis who in eight years we are 10-2 against.
We are losing Houston and SMU who in eight years we are 4-4 against.

That comes to 16-20.

That leaves Tulsa who we are 0-4 against.
So. Miss who we are 3-5 against.
UTEP who we are 2-2 against.
Rice and UAB who we are 9-3 against.

That comes to 14-14.

I want to win. I don't care if we beat WVU, Alabama, ECU, UTSA, or Chowan. I WANT TO WIN. And even though I will miss playing ECU and UCF annually they are being replaced by FIU and Charlotte. Charlotte has never played a game, I'm pretty sure we will beat them for several years before they are actually good. As for FIU, their best team ever, I assume, played us last year in a bowl game and we won. Yes that is a small sample size, but I don't see that changing for a few years either. Also, So. Miss is in rebuild mode and may take a few years to get back up, UAB we usually beat, and ODU even though they seem like they are going to be very good I believe we can take care of them their first few years in the league as well. This gives us a better opportunity the next 2-4 years to get back to where we need to be, competing for championships.

Whether an invite to the Big C-USA East ever comes or not isn't important. What is important is when all the this crap is finally settled and all of the big conferences are done at 16 or 18 or whatever, we need to be in a spot where once an East Coast Conference is formed that we will be included. Continually going 5-7 and 6-6 isn't going to cut it.
11-28-2012 12:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.