Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

ECU vs UMass
Steve1981 Online
Heisman

I Root For: UMass
ECU vs UMass
Looking forward to the game and wondering are any fans making the trip.

Game time has been moved to Saturday 1:30PM to accommodate the Pirate's travel plans.
Link

Our message board game thread, don't expect much until after Wednesday Ohio game.
UMassHoops game thread link
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2012 07:20 PM by Steve1981.)
12-17-2012 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ECUPirated Offline
NAPALMINATOR

I Root For: American Rising
RE: ECU vs UMass
That's a bad date and time for that game.

The football team is playing in the New Orleans Bowl that day starting at noon ET. Pirates that won't be at the game in New Orleans will most likely be watching it on TV. I'll be in NO myself.
12-17-2012 08:07 PM
Steve1981 Online
Heisman

Good luck in New Orleans!
12-17-2012 08:12 PM
Advertisement

Steve1981 Online
Heisman

There is no quit in the Pirates. With the bowl game was surprised to see around 25 parents, friends of the team at the game. Hope the series continues. Hope you kick some ass in the CUSA.
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2012 06:06 PM by Steve1981.)
12-22-2012 06:06 PM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
Tough loss by the Pirates. We seem to be almost there against real D1 teams. I think with the competition getting better on our slate now we can really know what we got as far as a hoops team.
12-27-2012 02:18 PM
Steve1981 Online
Heisman

As a vistor, will not be starting a new thread and don't know if you have any opinions on Mike Golden.

Quote:Prior to South Florida, Golden helped Holts build East Carolina into one of the top football programs in Conference USA. The Pirates won back-to-back conference championships in 2008 and 2009 and went to five consecutive bowl games from 2006-2010. While in Greenville, Golden worked with first round draft pick Chris Jonson who turned in the fastest 40-yard dash time in NFL Combine History. At ECU, Golden was often credited by Holtz for playing an integral role in turning around the program which had won just three games in 25 outings prior to 2005

Mike Golden Strength and Conditioning
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013 07:48 PM by Steve1981.)
02-01-2013 07:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.