Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Guys...I want to place a bet on the champion inthe Final...
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Guys...I want to place a bet on the champion inthe Final...
Four...Please help me and give me advice on which Big East to bet on!.....ROTFLOL!..... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: ...So much for the Big East being the best basketball conference.......Can you say over-rated?......lol... lmfao :shhh:
03-27-2006 09:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UCBearcat4ever Offline
All American

I Root For: Bearcats
Re: Guys...I want to place a bet on the champion inthe Final
EagleGhost Wrote:Four...Please help me and give me advice on which Big East to bet on!.....ROTFLOL!..... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: ...So much for the Big East being the best basketball conference.......Can you say over-rated?......lol... lmfao :shhh:

C-USA had 0 too, so did the ACC, No #1 seed made it, Big 12 had 0, so did the Big 10 (#1RPI)

EagleGhost: Since I have to deal with your crap on a daily basis, your on my ignore list forever. I hope to never communicate with you again. with your idiot posts etc.
05-mafia 04-chairshot :banned: 04-drinky 05-deadhorse :outraged: :irate:
03-27-2006 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
ucbearcat4ever Wrote:
EagleGhost Wrote:Four...Please help me and give me advice on which Big East to bet on!.....ROTFLOL!..... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: ...So much for the Big East being the best basketball conference.......Can you say over-rated?......lol... lmfao :shhh:

C-USA had 0 too, so did the ACC, No #1 seed made it, Big 12 had 0, so did the Big 10 (#1RPI)

EagleGhost: Since I have to deal with your crap on a daily basis, your on my ignore list forever. I hope to never communicate with you again. with your idiot posts etc.

That just breaks my heart... 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping ...that a small least lite bush league can't take a little smack... 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping :shhh: :shhh:
03-27-2006 10:31 AM
bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:
EagleGhost Wrote:
ucbearcat4ever Wrote:

That just breaks my heart... 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping ...that a small least lite bush league can't take a little smack... 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping :shhh: :shhh:

Smack from a USM fan regarding basketball makes the USM fan look stupid. When USM accomplishes something in basketball then you can talk smack.
03-27-2006 01:16 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
bearcat65 Wrote:
EagleGhost Wrote:
ucbearcat4ever Wrote:

Smack from a USM fan regarding basketball makes the USM fan look stupid. When USM accomplishes something in basketball then you can talk smack.

NIT!!!!!!.....NIT!!!!!!!....NIT!!!!!!!.....ROTFLOL!...... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao :shhh: :shhh:
03-27-2006 04:03 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
EagleGhost Wrote:
bearcat65 Wrote:
EagleGhost Wrote:
ucbearcat4ever Wrote:

NIT!!!!!!.....NIT!!!!!!!....NIT!!!!!!!.....ROTFLOL!...... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao :shhh: :shhh:

why are you dumb?
03-27-2006 05:02 PM
Advertisement

MOUNTAINEERFAN64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: WVU & Big East

Over-rated? lmfao I don't know who your team is and frankly don't care at this point, but I'll take OUR over-rated Big East one on one with any conference out there. There are times when even the best stumble a bit, but by being the best, we always find a way to pick ourselves up and regroup for the next challenge. Let's see if your conference compares to how many we send to the NCAA's next year. Oh! and remember that stumble we just had? The best learn from mistakes, we don't make them twice. BEWARE OF THE BEAST! 04-rock
03-27-2006 05:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
EagleGhost Wrote:
ucbearcat4ever Wrote:

No, smack is what UC did to your overrated joke of a football program on their home field, the Rock or whatever stupid name it is. As in, slapped around then -#22 Southern Miss to the point where Southern Miss players were starting fights on the sidelines. Nothing like a good 'ol fashioned butt-whipping to stir up the local folk!
03-27-2006 06:34 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

MOUNTAINEERFAN64 Wrote:

Over-rated? lmfao I don't know who your team is and frankly don't care at this point, but I'll take OUR over-rated Big East one on one with any conference out there. There are times when even the best stumble a bit, but by being the best, we always find a way to pick ourselves up and regroup for the next challenge. Let's see if your conference compares to how many we send to the NCAA's next year. Oh! and remember that stumble we just had? The best learn from mistakes, we don't make them twice. BEWARE OF THE BEAST! 04-rock

He is a fan of the the crapp Southern Miss program. Bad basketball, overrated and overinflated football. I would be more concerned with C-USA since they only have two solid programs, UAB and Memphis, and UAB just lost theri head coach.
03-27-2006 06:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
CatsClaw Wrote:
MOUNTAINEERFAN64 Wrote:

He is a fan of the the crapp Southern Miss program. Bad basketball, overrated and overinflated football. I would be more concerned with C-USA since they only have two solid programs, UAB and Memphis, and UAB just lost theri head coach.

NIT!.....ROTFLOL!...... lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao :shhh: :shhh: ...pathetic....
03-28-2006 07:38 AM
bearcatfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats!

Ghost - Just keep telling yourself that CUSA does not and will not miss UC and UofL in basketball.

"It should be a wake-up call for Banowsky because one of the primary reasons Anderson left UAB is the fading reputation of C-USA, which is dangerously close to becoming a one-bid league along the lines of the Ohio Valley, Sun Belt, or Big South."

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/cusa/phpbb...hp?t=37018
03-28-2006 08:05 AM
Advertisement

Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

bearcatfan Wrote:Ghost - Just keep telling yourself that CUSA does not and will not miss UC and UofL in basketball.

"It should be a wake-up call for Banowsky because one of the primary reasons Anderson left UAB is the fading reputation of C-USA, which is dangerously close to becoming a one-bid league along the lines of the Ohio Valley, Sun Belt, or Big South."

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/cusa/phpbb...hp?t=37018
NIT!!!!!FINAL FOUR!!!!!!.....ROTFLOL!.......George Mason, LSU, UCLA, FLORIDA....Where's the small least lite bush league?....You know, that "greatest league in the NCAA"....ROTFLOL!........ lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana :shhh:
03-28-2006 09:32 AM
MOUNTAINEERFAN64 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: WVU & Big East
CatsClaw Wrote:
MOUNTAINEERFAN64 Wrote:

Thanks CatsClaw, lmfao I thought he might have been somebody. To think I wasted my time even answering this nonsense. On with your propaganda EagleGhost. 01-wingedeagle 03-yawn
You go right on telling the Big East how Southern Miss went farther than any of their teams this season. lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
What a damned moron! 01-wingedeagle 04-chairshot 04-chairshot 04-chairshot
03-28-2006 07:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

If you want to make easy money, bet on Southern Miss getting destroyed in the first round of their conference tournament. You get a big payday and a lot of satisfaction!
03-29-2006 06:02 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

MOUNTAINEERFAN64 Wrote:
CatsClaw Wrote:
MOUNTAINEERFAN64 Wrote:

Thanks CatsClaw, lmfao I thought he might have been somebody. To think I wasted my time even answering this nonsense. On with your propaganda EagleGhost. 01-wingedeagle 03-yawn
You go right on telling the Big East how Southern Miss went farther than any of their teams this season. lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
What a damned moron! 01-wingedeagle 04-chairshot 04-chairshot 04-chairshot

Pretty sad huh? lmfao
03-29-2006 06:03 PM
gruehls
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

EagleGhost Wrote:NIT!!!!!FINAL FOUR!!!!!!.....ROTFLOL!.......George Mason, LSU, UCLA, FLORIDA....Where's the small least lite bush league?....You know, that "greatest league in the NCAA"....ROTFLOL!........ lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana :shhh:

little known fact: for years, there has been a theory advanced in academia to the effect that a sports message board poster's frequency of use of "lmfao" combined with "ROTFLOL" is inversely correlated to his IQ, sperm count, and the quality of his own school's athletics.

thank you for finally proving the theory.
04-01-2006 12:06 PM
Advertisement

bearcatfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats!

I missed your initial point. I now realize that you asked the advice of fans of real division 1 college basketball teams, since, being a USM fan, you obviously don't know what one is supposed to look like.

04-03-2006 10:59 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

gruehls Wrote:
EagleGhost Wrote:NIT!!!!!FINAL FOUR!!!!!!.....ROTFLOL!.......George Mason, LSU, UCLA, FLORIDA....Where's the small least lite bush league?....You know, that "greatest league in the NCAA"....ROTFLOL!........ lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 03-weeping 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana 02-13-banana :shhh:

little known fact: for years, there has been a theory advanced in academia to the effect that a sports message board poster's frequency of use of "lmfao" combined with "ROTFLOL" is inversely correlated to his IQ, sperm count, and the quality of his own school's athletics.

Hey stools....haven't seen ya lately my banning friend...Have some of your whinning buddies cried to you to shut me up?....waa waa waa waa waa 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit
04-04-2006 06:36 AM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94

EagleGhost Wrote:
gruehls Wrote:

Hey stools....haven't seen ya lately my banning friend...Have some of your whinning buddies cried to you to shut me up?....waa waa waa waa waa 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit

once again, you bash UC/UofL for the NIT and it's the best your team could hope for?!? 01-wingedeagle

as far as bashing the Big East overall..once again.... 01-wingedeagle

Do you anything of substance to talk about or do you want to just mention UC/UofL and the NIT and rothfl lol crap?
04-05-2006 12:12 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

We've already been to the Final Four big boy, when is the last time Southern Miss have gone to the NCAA Tournament? In fact, in your best season in, I believe, 2001, you won a share of the C-USA title with UC (though UC was the real champion since they smoked you on your homecourt, but that's another story) won like 22 games and talked about a NCAA Tournament bid. But you got the, uh oh, NIT bid! OUCH! Your best effort in C-USA, and you couldn't even do anything creative with that! LOL! Back to Southern Miss football! Oh that's right, that's going down the drain as well! lmfao Central Florida and Tulsa passed you up!? Wow!
04-08-2006 07:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.