Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Just wanted to pop my head in here...
Bookmark and Share
Rabbit_in_Red Offline
Banned

I Root For: Louisville, ACC
Just wanted to pop my head in here...
Listen gang, I've been awfully down on UCF and I'm still not happy about you guys beating us. Having said that, I just want to say that I was really impressed with how your fans acted while in Louisville. They cheered and supported their team while being respectful and recognizing they were in someone else's home. For the most part, they were gracious and humble with the win. I took the time to shake many hands after the game and congratulated every Knight fan I saw for the win. I came away VERY impressed, and I just wanted to share that with you guys.
10-21-2013 04:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
RE: Just wanted to pop my head in here...
(10-21-2013 04:06 PM)Rabbit_in_Red Wrote:  Listen gang, I've been awfully down on UCF and I'm still not happy about you guys beating us. Having said that, I just want to say that I was really impressed with how your fans acted while in Louisville. They cheered and supported their team while being respectful and recognizing they were in someone else's home. For the most part, they were gracious and humble with the win. I took the time to shake many hands after the game and congratulated every Knight fan I saw for the win. I came away VERY impressed, and I just wanted to share that with you guys.

Thanks for that. It's always nice to hear that our fans are respectable and courteous in a sea of he said-she said that always manages to make our fan base look bad.

Hopefully we can continue to gain a solid reputation. Hopefully we can find a way to play you guys again.
10-22-2013 03:30 PM
Advertisement

Rabbit_in_Red Offline
Banned

I Root For: Louisville, ACC
Anyone that knows me knows that I border on "hater" when it comes to UCF and I'm not going to be bashful about that over here. Nonetheless, I genuinely was impressed with your fans and how they conducted themselves. Like I said, I didn't meet a single one that wasn't gracious and humble with the win (excited, sure and who could blame 'em?). Not a single one I encountered acted disrespectful in ANY way whatsoever. I can't say that about a lot of fan bases that've come through our doors.

I still really hate George O'Leary, and I'm not too enthused that your athletics department chose to associate with guys like Brandon Bender...but I'm less of a hater for sure, based on how your fans behaved. That sincerely made a powerful impact on me. Kudos to you guys for that, and I can honestly say that I hope you guys continue that trend and continue to gain respect and notoriety.
10-22-2013 06:33 PM
ccharles324 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: FLORIDA UCF NIU
(10-21-2013 04:06 PM)Rabbit_in_Red Wrote:  Listen gang, I've been awfully down on UCF and I'm still not happy about you guys beating us. Having said that, I just want to say that I was really impressed with how your fans acted while in Louisville. They cheered and supported their team while being respectful and recognizing they were in someone else's home. For the most part, they were gracious and humble with the win. I took the time to shake many hands after the game and congratulated every Knight fan I saw for the win. I came away VERY impressed, and I just wanted to share that with you guys.

Very cool!
10-27-2013 09:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.