Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Big East football scoreboard and scores of interest
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Cincinnati
Big East football scoreboard and scores of interest
A couple of shocks and potential upsets. Connecticut leading at home vs Cincinnati 10-3. Another shocker, South Florida is all over #7 West Virginia on the road 14-6 at the half. Caught looking ahead to Rutgers? South Florida is to good for the Mountaineers to do that for to much longer! Speaking of which, #15 Rutgers is pounding Syracuse at home 21-0.

Out of conference, #4 Florida leading at Florida State 7-0.
11-25-2006 01:24 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94

We need WVA to take out USF so we can be in the #4 slot all alone (provided we beat UCONN today...which we are trailing to at the half)
11-25-2006 01:38 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

Wow the Seminoles suck, getting handled at home easily 14-0 by Florida right now.
11-25-2006 01:45 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

Cincinnati and Connecticut are tied at 10. The other scores are still the same.
11-25-2006 01:57 PM
CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofL

USF now up 14-12. WVU scored but failed on the 2 point conversion.

Rutgers is now up 28-0 as well.
11-25-2006 02:01 PM
Advertisement

CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

Boy Syracuse is getting pistol-whipped because of us! Talk about taking out your frustrations on someone. . .
11-25-2006 02:08 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

South Florida is about to take down #7 West Virginia on the road. Unbelievable. Not only does that cost the Big East a 2nd BCS bid, it hurts UC's chances of getting to a Texas Bowl. But that's ok, that's a phenomenal win for South Florida! And if UC can get by UConn, UC and USF might be getting Top 25 votes this week!
11-25-2006 03:16 PM
Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94

CatsClaw Wrote:South Florida is about to take down #7 West Virginia on the road. Unbelievable. Not only does that cost the Big East a 2nd BCS bid, it hurts UC's chances of getting to a Texas Bowl. But that's ok, that's a phenomenal win for South Florida! And if UC can get by UConn, UC and USF might be getting Top 25 votes this week!

dude...where ya been, we fell apart after you left...now get back in there and bring this one home!!
11-25-2006 03:18 PM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse

Bearcats#1 Wrote:
CatsClaw Wrote:South Florida is about to take down #7 West Virginia on the road. Unbelievable. Not only does that cost the Big East a 2nd BCS bid, it hurts UC's chances of getting to a Texas Bowl. But that's ok, that's a phenomenal win for South Florida! And if UC can get by UConn, UC and USF might be getting Top 25 votes this week!

dude...where ya been, we fell apart after you left...now get back in there and bring this one home!!

Yup Rutgirls won 38-7 kept starters in till the finish--scored on last play rather than take a knee

Cuse will remember IROC's Bush play
11-25-2006 03:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

Bearcats#1 Wrote:

Man I was listening to the game and trying to get back to the computer! 04-rock
11-25-2006 03:46 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

TexanMark Wrote:
Bearcats#1 Wrote:

Yup Rutgirls won 38-7 kept starters in till the finish--scored on last play rather than take a knee

You guys should have a solid team next year, so it will definitely be interesting. Syracuse this year, (in terms of style, schedule, effort and record wise) remind s me a TON of UC's team last year.
11-25-2006 03:47 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

Big East action continues! Louisville and Pitt are tied at 7. Now it's 14-7 Pittsburgh!
11-25-2006 04:11 PM
CatsClaw Offline
Hall of Famer

Louisville leading Pitt 24-17 in a wild one in the first half!
11-25-2006 04:53 PM
Advertisement

brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators

TexanMark Wrote:
Bearcats#1 Wrote:

Oh please it was about a historical moment in Rutgers history and a great moment for perhaps the most dedicated football player in college football history, Brian Leonard. It was so he could break the all-time career scoring record for Rutgers and do it at home in front of the fans that love him. We're not Rich Rodriquez running it up here, normally we take the knee understand this was done not to spit in your face but to give Brian Leonard the send-off from this school he deserves. He gave his all for us for 3 years and then comes back for his senior year when he didn't have to mainly to block for Ray Rice. He could have gone to alot of "better" schools but he didn't he honored our commitment to his brother Nate several years earlier by coming here. Brian Leonard deserved that touchdown more than anyone ever deserved any touchdown in their lives, he's a good guy who doesn't look for the spotlight, doesn't celebrate all flashy, a real stand up guy who will be a shining example in the NFL of what these guys used to be like.
11-25-2006 05:09 PM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

brista21 Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
Bearcats#1 Wrote:

Oh please it was about a historical moment in Rutgers history and a great moment for perhaps the most dedicated football player in college football history, Brian Leonard. It was so he could break the all-time career scoring record for Rutgers and do it at home in front of the fans that love him. We're not Rich Rodriquez running it up here, normally we take the knee understand this was done not to spit in your face but to give Brian Leonard the send-off from this school he deserves. He gave his all for us for 3 years and then comes back for his senior year when he didn't have to mainly to block for Ray Rice. He could have gone to alot of "better" schools but he didn't he honored our commitment to his brother Nate several years earlier by coming here. Brian Leonard deserved that touchdown more than anyone ever deserved any touchdown in their lives, he's a good guy who doesn't look for the spotlight, doesn't celebrate all flashy, a real stand up guy who will be a shining example in the NFL of what these guys used to be like.

Rutgers has two more games for him to score--I understand your POV but it reeks of bush

Leonard could be a saint but his coach is bush--I'm sick of his under the table dealings with recruiting. He'll get his.
11-25-2006 05:31 PM
brista21 Offline
The Birthplace of College Football

I Root For: Rutgers

Donators

TexanMark Wrote:
brista21 Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
Bearcats#1 Wrote:

Rutgers has two more games for him to score--I understand your POV but it reeks of bush

Leonard could be a saint but his coach is bush--I'm sick of his under the table dealings with recruiting. He'll get his.

Under the table dealings, what are you talking about? Dude its a pretty clean program down here and if it weren't I wouldn't be happy about it. As for bush the whole point was for Brian.
11-25-2006 05:46 PM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

brista21 Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
brista21 Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
Bearcats#1 Wrote:

Under the table dealings, what are you talking about? Dude its a pretty clean program down here and if it weren't I wouldn't be happy about it. As for bush the whole point was for Brian.

Negative recruiting, tampering with fellow Big East commitments, etc....he is scum
11-25-2006 05:48 PM
Advertisement

CardHouse Offline
1st String

I Root For: UofL

38-17 now, Louisville ahead.

If we hold on, and I don
11-25-2006 06:01 PM
cuseroc Offline
Super Moderator

Donators

TexanMark Wrote:
brista21 Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
brista21 Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
Bearcats#1 Wrote:

Negative recruiting, tampering with fellow Big East commitments, etc....he is scum

Come on Mark. We were all over the Uconn fans for looking like sore losers last week. Give Rutgers their due. They destroyed an improving Syracuse team. Thats all to it. Lets take the high road. Congatulations Rutgers.
11-25-2006 06:17 PM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

cuseroc Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
brista21 Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
brista21 Wrote:
TexanMark Wrote:
Bearcats#1 Wrote:

Come on Mark. We were all over the Uconn fans for looking like sore losers last week. Give Rutgers their due. They destroyed an improving Syracuse team. Thats all to it. Lets take the high road. Congatulations Rutgers.

They outplayed us--but it doesn't change my feelins on him.
11-25-2006 06:19 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.