Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

“Militant Resistance” Group Offers $5,000 For Details On Darren Wilson’s Location
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
“Militant Resistance” Group Offers $5,000 For Details On Darren Wilson’s Location
[Image: 2ynlzqf.jpg]

Reverse this scenario and Holder would have the area swarming with feds.

Quote: A group describing itself as a ‘Militant Resistance’ to a ‘corrupt police state’ has offered $5000 for details of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s whereabouts, MailOnline can reveal.

Officer Wilson, 28, has been in hiding on paid leave ever since he gunned down unarmed teenager Michael Brown, 18, on 9 August.

Now, in one of a series of incendiary tweets the RbG Black Rebels have stated, ‘We are paying $5k cash for location of Ofc. Darren Wilson. Real $, no joke, no crime we just wana get his photo an ask him a few questions.’

And though the RbG Black Rebels insist this is not a bounty on the officer’s head, the chilling offer is set in the context of a stream of violent online posts boasting of ‘combat experience’, ‘stockpiling’ ammunition, cleaning out gun stores and being #WarReady.

The incendiary tweet from the group: part of a twitter feed which includes references to ‘war ready’ which is likely to increase tensions in Ferguson ahead of the expected grand jury verdict on the shooting of Michael Brown by police office Darren Wilson.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...blems.html
11-19-2014 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
RE: “Militant Resistance” Group Offers $5,000 For Details On Darren Wilson’s Location
Where are the libs defending this action?
11-19-2014 09:56 AM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
RE: “Militant Resistance” Group Offers $5,000 For Details On Darren Wilson’s Location
You won't find any. Have you heard that CAIR will be joining in on the "protests" in Ferguson now? They are relating the death of their leader, Imam Luqman Ameen Abdullah, to Brown's death. A drive to equate the teen's death to the death of a radical Islamist shot during an FBI raid in 2009 after he opened fire first on the agents.

Two of my kids want to be cops when they grow up, but at the rate America is going, cops are now targets. Especially white cops. So I'll just have to talk them into engineering or something.
11-19-2014 10:31 AM
Advertisement

I45owl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Rice Owls

New Orleans Bowl
Is the Council on American Islamic Relations saying that Abdullah was a pothead thief that attacked a police officer, or are they saying that Michael Brown was a militant separatist with a long criminal record intent on overthrowing the federal government?

Or, did they both shoot a dog?

Or, is the comparison supposed to be a bit more subtle, indicating they were both the same quality of individual?
11-19-2014 01:12 PM
LSU04_08 Offline
Deo Vindice

I Root For: The Deplorables
(11-19-2014 01:12 PM)I45owl Wrote:  Is the Council on American Islamic Relations saying that Abdullah was a pothead thief that attacked a police officer, or are they saying that Michael Brown was a militant separatist with a long criminal record intent on overthrowing the federal government?

Or, did they both shoot a dog?

Or, is the comparison supposed to be a bit more subtle, indicating they were both the same quality of individual?

Both parties probably think that neither were in the wrong for what they did.
11-19-2014 01:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.