Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Just curious
Bookmark and Share
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Just curious
Which mod deleted my thread to wkuyg and if you didn't like it, why not just move it to the smack board?
11-29-2015 01:21 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

Psychored Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: WKU
RE: Just curious
(11-29-2015 01:21 PM)banker Wrote:  Which mod deleted my thread to wkuyg and if you didn't like it, why not just move it to the smack board?

Don't question the mods!!
11-29-2015 01:28 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
would recommend a pm or review of the aup....

time out is on the horizon....trust me on this one.....I understand the 'bars' 03-wink
11-29-2015 01:29 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

Leaders never make a decision they aren't willing to explain if respectfully asked because leaders based decisions on sound judgement. By explaining to me why something occurred, I can learn from that and carry that knowledge forward as not to repeat the error. By doing it in public, instead of a private message, the whole board can gain from their explanation, making the board a better environment for all.

I know the mods we have were put in that position because they are leaders and exercise sound judgement, so I would find the explanation beneficial.
11-29-2015 02:16 PM
stinkfist Online

(11-29-2015 02:16 PM)banker Wrote:  Leaders never make a decision they aren't willing to explain if respectfully asked because leaders based decisions on sound judgement. By explaining to me why something occurred, I can learn from that and carry that knowledge forward as not to repeat the error. By doing it in public, instead of a private message, the whole board can gain from their explanation, making the board a better environment for all.

I know the mods we have were put in that position because they are leaders and exercise sound judgement, so I would find the explanation beneficial.

I'm in your camp....I was only passing on how I learned 03-wink

they may be a tad more tolerant these days....you just never know...

having said that, they do as good of a job as one should expect.....

this board tops 'em all IMO.....if I had to go espenis or reddit, I'd probably jump into the pinata and have someone hand out baseball bats gratis....it would be less painful.....
11-29-2015 02:32 PM
Herd-in-ATL Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Marshall, UGA
(11-29-2015 02:16 PM)banker Wrote:  Leaders never make a decision they aren't willing to explain if respectfully asked because leaders based decisions on sound judgement. By explaining to me why something occurred, I can learn from that and carry that knowledge forward as not to repeat the error. By doing it in public, instead of a private message, the whole board can gain from their explanation, making the board a better environment for all.

I hope the line "time out is on the horizon" mean's that wkuyg will get some much need time to grow up without posting privileges. Banker I've always found your posts to be well thought-out, civil and non threatening, for what its worth.
11-29-2015 02:35 PM
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

Nah, I get caught up in the BS as much as the next guy, but try to be a little more "corporate" about it versus someone like YG who goes the 19 year old frat smack insult route.

I'm just curious because there was nothing resembling a personal attack, foul language, etc. in my post. It was basically just a statistical look at two programs along the exact same lines that YG posts in multiple threads, multiple times per day. I just didn't want to muck up another thread, so I started a new one and clearly identified who it was to as not to impact others that didn't want to hear it. I thought it was a very good way to handle it.

It would be interesting to know the school of the mod who deleted it to know if it was removed due to content or personal preference. If I did something wrong, which violated the TOS, I would like to know what it was so that I don't repeat that error.
11-29-2015 02:47 PM
stinkfist Online

(11-29-2015 02:47 PM)banker Wrote:  Nah, I get caught up in the BS as much as the next guy, but try to be a little more "corporate" about it versus someone like YG who goes the 19 year old frat smack insult route.

I'm just curious because there was nothing resembling a personal attack, foul language, etc. in my post. It was basically just a statistical look at two programs along the exact same lines that YG posts in multiple threads, multiple times per day. I just didn't want to muck up another thread, so I started a new one and clearly identified who it was to as not to impact others that didn't want to hear it. I thought it was a very good way to handle it.

It would be interesting to know the school of the mod who deleted it to know if it was removed due to content or personal preference. If I did something wrong, which violated the TOS, I would like to know what it was so that I don't repeat that error.

there wasn't any malice in that thread.....and your posts are sound.....that doesn't change the itchy trigger bang of pc bs that runs rampant today.....

I don't like it....I have nobody on ignore.....none of that crap bothers my arse.....why should it?

unless............................................................yeah
11-29-2015 02:52 PM
BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
(11-29-2015 01:21 PM)banker Wrote:  Which mod deleted my thread to wkuyg and if you didn't like it, why not just move it to the smack board?

1. I dunno
2. I moved it to smack for you and made it visible again

Thanks and have a nice day.
11-29-2015 02:55 PM
WKUApollo Online

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
I figured my post in that thread got it deleted by a Marshall mod.
11-29-2015 02:57 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

Thanks BB.
11-29-2015 02:58 PM
Advertisement

WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

Let me explain sometime to you since you can't seem to grasp it...

when you title a topic ..only for wkuyg

that made it personal for one person not the board. Now I didn't mind it but I assume the powers to be thought since you only wanted it to be between two people..myself and you, they thought you could do it PERSONAL

That's my take on it

Herd-in-ATL I get along great with everyone ..

everyone but the schools Western is beating. Like our little brother Marshall and Tech and some ODU fans, muts fan and now these braggers from S. Miss.

I never go personal unlike some of you, I might make up a friendly little name like Dollar Store Fans but it's not personal and I never take it personal like some of you. Well I do when it's other Western fans...that's my pet peeve. I expect the trash talk on a conference board from fans Western kicked their teams butt. Especially the fans from what is becoming Western's little brother...Marshall.

Now I'm going to take a guess and say this one disappears very soon

Banker you need to try and get over it and stop taking it so personal...damn it's not life and death. It's sports. One day, it might take a few more years but one day Marshall will beat their big brother.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2015 03:07 PM by WKUYG.)
11-29-2015 03:02 PM
Psychored Offline
Special Teams

(11-29-2015 03:02 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  Let me explain sometime to you since you can't seem to grasp it...

that made it personal for one person not the board. Now I didn't mind it but I assume the powers to be thought since you only wanted it to be between two people..myself and you, they thought you could do it PERSONAL

That's my take on it

everyone but the schools Western is beating. Like our little brother Marshall and Tech and some ODU fans, muts fan and now these braggers from S. Miss.

I never go personal unlike some of you and I never take it personal like some of you. I expect the trash talk on a conference board from fans Western get kicked their teams butt. Especially the fans from what is becoming Western's little brother...Marshall.

Banker you need to try and get over it and stop taking it so personal...damn it's not life and death. It's sports. One day, it might take a few more years but one day Marshall will beat their big brother.

Damn Guns! Didn't you ever read "How to Win Friends and Influence People"?? 03-lmfao03-lmfao
11-29-2015 03:07 PM
ThreeifbyLightning Online
Heisman

I Root For: Univ of Middle Tennessee
(11-29-2015 03:02 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  Let me explain sometime to you since you can't seem to grasp it...

You say you don't attack but that's exactly what this first line in your statement does. Perhaps you don't "grasp" that? And you do it in damn near every post.

You hurl insults, badger everyone with a different point of view and you do everything you can with your little key board to not make yourself look smarter than the person you are engaging with but to try (and I use try loosely) to make everyone else look like they just stepped off the short stupid bus. I hope it helps with the little man syndrome you have, but just because you don't call someone a jag off doesn't mean you aren't attacking.

You are constantly attacking most everyone on this board and that's a fact. And most everyone sees through your veiled attempts to try to hide behind a stat to cover it up.

Grow up.
11-29-2015 03:15 PM
stinkfist Online

That's my take on it

I never go personal unlike some of you, I might make up a friendly little name like Dollar Store Fans but it's not personal and I never take it personal like some of you. Well I do when it's other Western fans...that's my pet peeve. I expect the trash talk on a conference board from fans Western kicked their teams butt. Especially the fans from what is becoming Western's little brother...Marshall.

it's 'braggarts'.....and we don't do that.....

it's not our fault you don't understand.....
11-29-2015 03:23 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

So you get along with everyone but fans from:

Marshall
La Tech
ODU
Middle
Southern Miss

Good job?
11-29-2015 03:39 PM
Advertisement

WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

ThreeifbyLightning you and Banker continue to follow me around....

I don't think I ever made a comment directed at you unless it was in responds..well not over a couple. I get it I hurt your feeling when I pointed out that 80% of your last 75 post in a two week span at the start of football season was about WESTERN...

not your team like every other fan was doing but WESTERN.

I get it I hurt your feeling even more when you shouted ..NOT TRUE, lie, lie, lie. OK maybe not those words but with the same meaning. So yeah, I really hurt your feeling when I posted a screen capture of your last 75 post and you were right and I was wrong....it wasn't 80% it showed almost 87% of your post was about WESTERN.

So now you made it your mission to "get me back" I can handle that.

Your new kick is to say I make you look like a idiot or try to or I call you one...you seem to be a smart guy, at least you play the smart guy role. No one can make anyone look that way without that persons help. Not once have I called you a idiot. I did agree with you that if you feel like one (as you pointed out and said...no me) I have no problem agreeing with that.

As for these personal attacks...it's 100 to 1 on other people going personal towards me. Hell I've been called so many names I feel like I'm being bullied.....

I might have to create a "safe space"

Do the " " bother you also? It does some people I use them alot.

What you and the fans from the teams I listed dont like is I tell you like it is. I don't need to be liked. Stats seem to upset people...why I don't know but they do. I guess it's because it makes them look like "the stepped off the short bus" your words not mine. If you go back and read one of the first post I made on the CUSA board you'll find...

if you don't like stats...you'll hate me
if you don't like mistakes on facts being pointed out...you will hate me
If you hate me tha't's on you
I'm not here to make friends..I got enough already
If you are wrong or I can prove through stats you are...you will hate me
IF you disagree with those stats...don't come back with a OPINION if you do...you will hate me

Have a great day! and maybe I need a restraining order on you and Banker now you can go to your "safe space"
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2015 03:48 PM by WKUYG.)
11-29-2015 03:44 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

(11-29-2015 03:39 PM)banker Wrote:  So you get along with everyone but fans from:

Marshall
La Tech
ODU
Middle
Southern Miss

Good job?

Now look at that list and you will see why..

S. Miss because I refused to except "our place" and the others are easy to understand...
11-29-2015 03:50 PM
stinkfist Online

(11-29-2015 03:50 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  
(11-29-2015 03:39 PM)banker Wrote:  So you get along with everyone but fans from:

Marshall
La Tech
ODU
Middle
Southern Miss

Good job?

S. Miss because I refused to except "our place" and the others are easy to understand...

or "accept"

see, I can be dumba too....
11-29-2015 03:56 PM
mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

I Root For: Old Dominion
(11-29-2015 03:50 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  

Marshall
La Tech
ODU
Middle
Southern Miss

Good job?

You overestimate our butthurt at losing to Western and underestimate how unlikeable you are in general. You come here to be a dick, you get called out for it. It's easy to understand
11-29-2015 04:04 PM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.