Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The NEW rules, effective immediately
Bookmark and Share
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
The NEW rules, effective immediately
1) The AUP is the primary set of rules. It's in the nav (Info -> AUP), but here's a link: http://csnbbs.com/misc.php?page=aup That covers are the usual typical stuffs like obscenity etc.

2) CHANGE: The following is removed because it is unenforceable: Posting with two or more screen names from the same IP address will result in immediate banning of both/all. THAT BEING SAID ... using multiple accounts to behave poorly is severely frowned upon.

3) Smack is OK so long as it is funny / jovial. Nastier stuff can and will be moved to the smack board or removed.

4) CHANGE: The following is removed because it is unenforceable: Private Messages: Private Messages (PM) are to be used when a conversation is occurring between two individuals that has no value to the general membership. The same rules apply in Private Messages as do in the general forum.

5) Post whatever you want where ever you feel it is most appropriate. You are given the benefit of the doubt to show discretion in placing your thread / post somewhere relevant. And you'll be given the benefit of the doubt as to its relevance. But we reserve the right to move things around if it is difficult to defend your judgement.

6) Post whatever recruiting info you want however you want wherever you want. But if the main WAC board starts feeling crowded with a bunch of recruiting topics from one or two teams, we may ask you create a consolidated recruiting thread for that school/sport.

I'll add to these as needed as we go through cleaning up here.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2017 04:01 PM by georgia_tech_swagger.)
08-22-2017 08:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RE: The NEW rules, effective immediately
Updated to add 6. And with that I think we're done here. If you have further questions/feedback, you can PM myself and/or the mods here.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2017 04:03 PM by georgia_tech_swagger.)
08-24-2017 04:01 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Thanks GTS
08-24-2017 04:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

IWokeUpLikeThis Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, Chicago St
Thanks. Any chance we'll get the team colors for team boards?
08-26-2017 07:41 PM

(08-26-2017 07:41 PM)IWokeUpLikeThis Wrote:  Thanks. Any chance we'll get the team colors for team boards?

Sure, if they're active. I'm working on Aurora, the new custom software for this board. So I don't want to take time away from doing that unless it's for an active board.

Which board(s) did you have in mind?
08-27-2017 05:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.