Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dems - How has Trump ruined the United States
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
Honest question. I'm not looking for a debate in this thread at all, so let's just let the libs here vent. We can debate the merits of their points in separate threads. I'd like to get a list of things Trump has done that has "ruined" the United States so far in his term.
10-31-2017 10:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
RE: Dems - How has Trump ruined the United States
He hasn't done anything yet except nominate Gorich? His executive orders can be struck down with the strike of a pen.
10-31-2017 11:20 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(10-31-2017 11:20 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  He hasn't done anything yet except nominate Gorich? His executive orders can be struck down with the strike of a pen.

So, I take it that you don't believe he has done anything to ruin the United States? No?
10-31-2017 12:09 PM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

Save the debates for another thread
10-31-2017 12:10 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
I've asked that question to ad nauseam......I've never received a response....

...and I've only presented from the economic side of the equation

their tank is empty and they know it....

all they have is subsidization thru numbers....

03-puke
10-31-2017 12:32 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Just like the positive reason to vote democrat
10-31-2017 12:35 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-31-2017 11:20 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  He hasn't done anything yet except nominate Gorich? His executive orders can be struck down with the strike of a pen.

psuedo mensa to the rescue...

you have this hanging over your bed, eh???

[Image: latest?cb=20130731140112]
10-31-2017 12:36 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(10-31-2017 12:36 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

psuedo mensa to the rescue...

you have this hanging over your bed, eh???

[Image: latest?cb=20130731140112]

He misspelled it Stinky. He actually meant Menso which translates to:

menso * adj (Chile, Méx) silly, stupid

This guy isn't really smart and he possesses no common sense.
10-31-2017 01:10 PM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

this is going well...
10-31-2017 01:11 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
Hurt their fee-fees.
10-31-2017 01:17 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(10-31-2017 01:11 PM)200yrs2late Wrote:  this is going well...

To be fair, you've asked them a question that requires honest introspection and critical thinking skills. Without their talking points they're pretty much at a loss so I wouldn't expect much from them.
10-31-2017 01:46 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
In before the resident poster comes in screaming about Russia running the country, etc.

In the end let's be honest, whomever is in office will never please the masses.
10-31-2017 03:29 PM
Fort Bend Owl Offline
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
I would say the two things I've been most unhappy about are the lack of class he's shown in his tweets and speeches (although that's nothing new), and pretty much everything he's done on climate change and the environment (starting with the Paris treaty). I do think his administration has improved since he put Kelly in there as chief of staff (up until the other day when he started talking about the Civil War).
10-31-2017 03:35 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
[Image: f9mkxv.jpg]

Current headline at Drudge sums it up nicely.
10-31-2017 03:35 PM
DavidSt Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
The free trade issue do have caused some issues with our farmers and ranchers. Food imports are important for them. It also benefits like Mexico since they do not have the agriculture areas like we do, and they do have over crowded cities like Mexico City that have people in hunger. That part is tied into the NAFTA/CAFTA/Trans Atlantic trade deals. The farmers and ranchers do need that money since they are different from factories and all that.
10-31-2017 03:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tigergreen Offline

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(10-31-2017 03:35 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  I would say the two things I've been most unhappy about are the lack of class he's shown in his tweets and speeches (although that's nothing new), and pretty much everything he's done on climate change and the environment (starting with the Paris treaty). I do think his administration has improved since he put Kelly in there as chief of staff (up until the other day when he started talking about the Civil War).

I would agree with that, although "improved" wouldn't mean good in my book. I'm very unhappy with his selection of Betsy DeVos for Secretary of Education as well. "Drain the swamp" is laughable.

Overall his devisive and childish antics are the last thing this country needs in a president, and it's my belief that he's causing a lot of harm because of it. Anyone who called Obama devisive should be cringing at all kinds of things that come out of Trump's mouth (and Twitter feed).
10-31-2017 03:51 PM
Advertisement

Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(10-31-2017 03:51 PM)tigergreen Wrote:  
(10-31-2017 03:35 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  I would say the two things I've been most unhappy about are the lack of class he's shown in his tweets and speeches (although that's nothing new), and pretty much everything he's done on climate change and the environment (starting with the Paris treaty). I do think his administration has improved since he put Kelly in there as chief of staff (up until the other day when he started talking about the Civil War).

I would agree with that, although "improved" wouldn't mean good in my book. I'm very unhappy with his selection of Betsy DeVos for Secretary of Education as well. "Drain the swamp" is laughable.

Overall his devisive and childish antics are the last thing this country needs in a president, and it's my belief that he's causing a lot of harm because of it. Anyone who called Obama devisive should be cringing at all kinds of things that come out of Trump's mouth (and Twitter feed).

I understand your reaction to Trump's tweeting and statements.

What you probably never condidered is how many of Obama's statements made us Trump supporters feel like you do now.
10-31-2017 03:59 PM
DavidSt Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ATU, P7
(10-31-2017 03:59 PM)Claw Wrote:  

What you probably never condidered is how many of Obama's statements made us Trump supporters feel like you do now.

Obama never insults people, bully others, nor acts like a little cry baby who never gets his way like Trump.
10-31-2017 04:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(10-31-2017 04:05 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  
(10-31-2017 03:59 PM)Claw Wrote:  

Obama never insults people, bully others, nor acts like a little cry baby who never gets his way like Trump.

I disagree with the last part of your statement. I believe after the Dems lost power in Congress and nobody wanted to work with him because he wouldn't negotiate, his quote was something like I have a pen and phone meaning he would use executive orders to get his way.
10-31-2017 04:07 PM
bubbapt Offline
Uh, what?

I Root For: Memphis

Donators
(10-31-2017 01:17 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Hurt their fee-fees.

That’s really the gist of it. He has been allowed to say things and advocate policies that the cocktail party crowd though was off limits. They have worked very hard through our media, our schools, and our government to make us pliant and PC fearing, and the Donald kicked that door down.

And he never apologizes for it.
10-31-2017 04:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.