Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

More good news for WKU
Bookmark and Share
Jack Bauer Offline
1st String

I Root For: WKU
More good news for WKU
Former 4 star Syracuse commit is immediately eligible. 6'10" 240 ish provides much needed depth for our bigs. I didn't think it would happen this year but both guys are finally eligible. It's a crime the NCAA took this long.
01-10-2018 05:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

wkuhilltopperfan Online
Heisman

RE: More good news for WKU
(01-10-2018 05:51 PM)Jack Bauer Wrote:  Former 4 star Syracuse commit is immediately eligible. 6'10" 240 ish provides much needed depth for our bigs. I didn't think it would happen this year but both guys are finally eligible. It's a crime the NCAA took this long.

Love it!! Hopefully things are a smooth transition with him coming in late in the season.
01-10-2018 06:08 PM
Franko Offline
1st String

Tap the brakes Topper fans. It is nice to have a backup for Coleby but Moustapha is going to be a bit rusty. He is only 6'8" and only the 58th best player in the 2015 ESPN Top100 so we still will be a dog coming into Norfolk and don't expect a W. Old Dominion is tough to beat at home and I see no reason to expect otherwise. It is not like Mitchell Robinson all the sudden came back again. WKU should be more competitive this year but not likely to win there.
Diagne
01-10-2018 06:39 PM
Advertisement

wkuhilltopperfan Online
Heisman

(01-10-2018 06:39 PM)Franko Wrote:  Tap the brakes Topper fans. It is nice to have a backup for Coleby but Moustapha is going to be a bit rusty. He is only 6'8" and only the 58th best player in the 2015 ESPN Top100 so we still will be a dog coming into Norfolk and don't expect a W. Old Dominion is tough to beat at home and I see no reason to expect otherwise. It is not like Mitchell Robinson all the sudden came back again. WKU should be more competitive this year but not likely to win there.
Diagne

I see him listed as 6'9 by all sites other than ESPN, but he is listed as a 4* by every site. I think practicing with the team all season will help with the jitters, same could be said for josh against Marshall

https://247sports.com/Player/Moustapha-Diagne-33441

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2...iagne-3866
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018 07:41 PM by wkuhilltopperfan.)
01-10-2018 07:39 PM
Theflash Offline
1st String

Zero game experience but boy it’s nice to have a big, athletic guy to spell JJ and Dwight.
01-10-2018 07:50 PM
Advertisement

Hilltopper2K Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: WKU!!!
He's supposed to be our best shot blocker rusty our not. Can't wait to see him in action.
01-10-2018 08:52 PM
WKUFan518 Offline
Heisman

(01-10-2018 08:52 PM)Hilltopper2K Wrote:  He's supposed to be our best shot blocker rusty our not. Can't wait to see him in action.

Would be great if nothing else he blocked a few shots and be rim protector to go along with Coleby, anything else would be icing on the cake for as far as I am concerned....
01-11-2018 09:08 AM
Advertisement

THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

I Root For: Herd, Our Lady, & Heels
(01-10-2018 08:52 PM)Hilltopper2K Wrote:  He's supposed to be our best shot blocker rusty our not. Can't wait to see him in action.

Ya think? The guy is a friggin tree...
01-11-2018 10:16 AM
ThreeifbyLightning Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Univ of Middle Tennessee
What's he been doing for the past year and a half? Did he go to y'all's community college to get eligible?
01-11-2018 11:33 AM
Jack Bauer Offline
1st String

(01-11-2018 11:33 AM)ThreeifbyLightning Wrote:  What's he been doing for the past year and a half? Did he go to y'all's community college to get eligible?

He’s been practicing with the team. The problem was his father died when he was young so his guardian when he got to the states was paying for him. Not sure who it was. The way I understood it was the NCAA was trying to find something the same way they did with the kid from the movie blindside. He was at a junior college last year playing but declared for the draft and once he declared he was ineligible to go back to the juco level.

Disclaimer: I could be completely wrong, but this is what I was told.
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2018 11:53 AM by Jack Bauer.)
01-11-2018 11:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.