Cincinnati Bearcats

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NFL Playoffs
Bookmark and Share
BeerCat Offline
Terminally Chill

I Root For: Who's playin uk
NFL Playoffs
This **** is getting ridiculous. First Pouncey completely shoves a ref damn near to the ground because he’s trying to get in a Jags players face. Not even a flag.

A Jags player WHILE THE PLAY IS GOING points at a Steelers player sand gets a taunting flag.

Then Juju shoves Ramsey into Bell while Bell is well out of bounds. Result? Of course a personal foul on the Jags.

This is just crazy.

01-14-2018 03:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BeerCat Offline
Terminally Chill

RE: NFL Playoffs

01-14-2018 03:11 PM
JackieTreehorn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The Bearcats
It's ironic, but the way the refs/NFL favor Pittsburgh also works against them. Shazier was allowed to get away with leading with the crown of his helmet for years because there was never any consequence, and it finally caught up to him and now he's sitting in a wheel chair. Some fans don't seem to realize that the rules exist to protect players on both sides of the ball.

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2018 03:41 PM by JackieTreehorn.)
01-14-2018 03:39 PM
eroc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC, Liverpool
i hate to admit it but that backwards pass by the rapist was a really smart play

01-14-2018 04:08 PM
Cat-Man Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Jacksonville is a good example of how free agent signings can actually help you and turn things around quickly. Hopefully Marvin Lewis follows through and convinces Mike Brown to be a little more aggressive in the free agent market.

01-14-2018 04:40 PM
BeerCat Offline
Terminally Chill

(01-14-2018 04:40 PM)Cat-Man Wrote:  Jacksonville is a good example of how free agent signings can actually help you and turn things around quickly. Hopefully Marvin Lewis follows through and convinces Mike Brown to be a little more aggressive in the free agent market.

Wow. I had the exact same thought as I’m sitting there thinking about the Jags making such a huge turnaround and then they talk about Coughlin making those signings and I immediately realize the bengals would never do that.

01-14-2018 04:50 PM
Advertisement

eroc Offline
Heisman

i don't know how good minny was before zimmer got there but he's winning with Case Keenum as QB1 and Latavius Murray as their starting RB. i mean, they are controlling NO right now.

01-14-2018 06:34 PM
eroc Offline
Heisman

(01-14-2018 06:34 PM)eroc Wrote:  i don't know how good minny was before zimmer got there but he's winning with Case Keenum as QB1 and Latavius Murray as their starting RB. i mean, they are controlling NO right now.

Perhaps i spoke too soon

01-14-2018 06:56 PM
bearcatmark Online

I Root For: the Deliverator
Crazy 4th quarter

01-14-2018 07:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bearcatmark Online

Omg omg omg omg

01-14-2018 08:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
That defensive back for the Saints would not play for me next year if I was the owner or GM. The dude puts his head down to make "blind" contact with the receiver instead of wrapping him up. The game should've been over on that play. Unreal. Good for the Vikes, bad for the Saints.

01-14-2018 08:14 PM
Advertisement

bearcatmark Online

Keenum's delayed reaction is amazing. You can see him processing it.. can't even believe it's happening.

01-14-2018 08:16 PM
Bearcatbdub Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The 'Cats! duh!
(01-14-2018 08:14 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  That defensive back for the Saints would not play for me next year if I was the owner or GM. The dude puts his head down to make "blind" contact with the receiver instead of wrapping him up. The game should've been over on that play. Unreal. Good for the Vikes, bad for the Saints.

It’s amazing how much fundamentally terrible
play you see in professional football.

01-14-2018 08:20 PM
bearcatmark Online

: I know the saints db will be rightfully killed but even if he plays it correctly that play could very well of been a catch and gotten out of bounds to set up a field goal. Great execution by Vikings on that play

01-14-2018 08:30 PM
jarr Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Not "Not Duane"
Go Vikings! Happy for Zimmer.

01-14-2018 08:47 PM
bearcatlawjd2 Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
(01-14-2018 08:30 PM)bearcatmark Wrote:  : I know the saints db will be rightfully killed but even if he plays it correctly that play could very well of been a catch and gotten out of bounds to set up a field goal. Great execution by Vikings on that play

My initial thought was get out of bounds. Could not believe not a single Saints players was deeper on that play.

01-14-2018 08:48 PM
Advertisement

jarr Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-14-2018 08:48 PM)bearcatlawjd2 Wrote:  
(01-14-2018 08:30 PM)bearcatmark Wrote:  : I know the saints db will be rightfully killed but even if he plays it correctly that play could very well of been a catch and gotten out of bounds to set up a field goal. Great execution by Vikings on that play

My initial thought was get out of bounds. Could not believe not a single Saints players was deeper on that play.

Yea I just watched the replay about 5 times. If he gets tackled there out of bounds, the Vikings have about a 52 yard FG. So they very well could have one it right there.

My thought was the same thing about getting out of bounds until I realized there was no one on front of him at all.

Always fun to get to witness something like that live. You know that will be one of those plays we will see for years to come, especially if the Vikings keep rolling.

01-14-2018 08:53 PM
jarr Offline
Hall of Famer

Where in the hell do the Pats find these tiny white recievers?!

01-21-2018 05:57 PM
Cat-Man Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Was Marvin Lewis coaching Jacksonville in the 4th Qtr? That was terrible. Brady will get all the pub, but he didn't really do anything special. Jacksonville laid down and played not to lose.

01-21-2018 06:05 PM
JackieTreehorn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: The Bearcats
(01-14-2018 08:47 PM)jarr Wrote:  Go Vikings! Happy for Zimmer.

Go Eagles, want Jason Kelce( best center in the league) and Brent Celek in the Super Bowl.

01-21-2018 06:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.