Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Point Blank
Bookmark and Share
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Point Blank
Anyone been to the new gun range at Whitten/ I-40? I heard that Range USA has gotten a little rough and that this place is really nice with better prices. When the weather is nice, we usually just shoot on my cousin's back acres, but this time of year, you gotta go indoors.

Anyone have any input?
01-22-2018 11:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerBill Offline
Imperator Optimus Maximus

I Root For: Liberation

Donators
RE: Point Blank
(01-22-2018 11:59 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Anyone been to the new gun range at Whitten/ I-40? I heard that Range USA has gotten a little rough and that this place is really nice with better prices. When the weather is nice, we usually just shoot on my cousin's back acres, but this time of year, you gotta go indoors.

Anyone have any input?

I'd like to know this too. I shot at Range USA back in November and while it was a little ratty, I didn't have any complaints. Plus, the food in their little restaurant was DAMNED good. And when I cleaned my plate the cook filled it up again.

However, I'm not married to the place and would really like to know about the new place.
01-22-2018 12:09 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(01-22-2018 12:09 PM)TigerBill Wrote:  
(01-22-2018 11:59 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  Anyone been to the new gun range at Whitten/ I-40? I heard that Range USA has gotten a little rough and that this place is really nice with better prices. When the weather is nice, we usually just shoot on my cousin's back acres, but this time of year, you gotta go indoors.

Anyone have any input?

I'd like to know this too. I shot at Range USA back in November and while it was a little ratty, I didn't have any complaints. Plus, the food in their little restaurant was DAMNED good. And when I cleaned my plate the cook filled it up again.

However, I'm not married to the place and would really like to know about the new place.

I'd always thought the food there was just ok and a little overpriced for how good/ not good it was. Then again, I haven't been since last Feb or March.
01-22-2018 12:19 PM
TigerBill Offline

Donators
(01-22-2018 12:19 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  
(01-22-2018 12:09 PM)TigerBill Wrote:  

Anyone have any input?

I'd always thought the food there was just ok and a little overpriced for how good/ not good it was. Then again, I haven't been since last Feb or March.

It's all relative to me I guess. $7 for a huge spaghetti dinner, salad, bread, with drink, seemed like a great deal.
01-22-2018 04:09 PM
fathergoose714 Offline
1st String

I Root For: memphis tigers
Is it in the same spot as the old one? I was there not long ago and it seemed nice enough but did not eat. I didn't think the shooting was overpriced.
01-23-2018 06:42 AM
Advertisement

Guitarman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
Range Master has TERRIBLE customer service and he people behind the counter are quite pompous. Could be one of the reasons they are failing. I've been twice and on my second visit decided never to go back. Any place is better than RM.
01-23-2018 08:53 AM
Bathtub Gin Offline
All American

I Root For: Free Market
I’ve heard a lot of good things about Point Blank, I think you can even bring your own ammo
01-23-2018 10:21 AM
UofMemphis Away
Official MT.org Ambassador of Smack

I Root For: Univ of Memphis

Donators
How does a gun range ‘get rough’?

Range Masters is nothing but angry old men with attitudes...no thanks
01-23-2018 07:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBill Offline

Donators
(01-23-2018 10:21 AM)Bathtub Gin Wrote:  I’ve heard a lot of good things about Point Blank, I think you can even bring your own ammo

Yeah, but the best thing about Range Master is it's full of angry old men with attitudes.
01-23-2018 08:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.