Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Pocahontas Absent From Tribal Nations Policy Summit
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Pocahontas Absent From Tribal Nations Policy Summit
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who has claimed to be Native American, is conspicuously absent from a Tribal Nations Policy Summit this week.

The National Congress of American Indians Tribal Nations Policy Summit is taking place in Washington, DC, this week, and it features a whole host of politicians and high-profile speakers, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

However, Warren — the only U.S. Senator who has claimed a Native American heritage — is missing from the guest list. (RELATED: Reminder: Elizabeth Warren Lied About Being Cherokee)

Cherokee genealogists have traced Warren’s family history and were unable to find any ancestors that identified as anything other than white, but that hasn’t stopped Warren from doubling down on her claims, pointing to her family’s “high cheekbones” and plagiarized “Pow Wow Chow” recipes.

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/02/13/el...an-summit/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
02-13-2018 06:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
RE: Pocahontas Absent From Tribal Nations Policy Summit
If her whereabouts are unknown, might I suggest searching the plains of Kansas and Oklahoma which I believe are the traditional wintering grounds of the buffalo.
02-13-2018 07:42 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Of course she was absent. It conflicted with her scheduled False Genealogy Perpetrators Anonymous (FGPA) meeting. At least Pelosi has stretched, "high cheekbones."
02-13-2018 07:51 PM
NIUAlum90 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU
(02-13-2018 07:51 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Of course she was absent. It conflicted with her scheduled False Genealogy Perpetrators Anonymous (FGPA) meeting. At least Pelosi has stretched, "high cheekbones."
If Pelosi has any more work done, she will have a goatee soon!
02-14-2018 08:41 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(02-13-2018 07:51 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Of course she was absent. It conflicted with her scheduled False Genealogy Perpetrators Anonymous (FGPA) meeting. At least Pelosi has stretched, "high cheekbones."

I keep wondering when a cable is going to pop and her face is going to go flying across the room. Not quite as bad as Greta VanSusteren, but close.
02-14-2018 09:05 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
naaaaassssty woman
02-14-2018 09:19 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
No sightings in Oklahoma.
02-14-2018 09:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.