Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I have come to the conclusion
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
After reading posts on her, other versions of social media and listening to news interviews that gun control proponents are the singularly most ignorant people offering an opinion on a topic in the history of the world. How anyone can have the audacity to repeatedly offer definitive statements then when confronted with the inaccuracies of said statements almost to a person say "Well I don't know anything about guns" is beyond me.

With that said I'm done being nice with these people. It's either willful ignorance or they are too stupid to understand facts. Either way I refuse to be nice to idiots who are trying to restrict or strip me of my rights who refuse to educate themselves about the subject.
02-18-2018 06:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EigenEagle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Ga Southern
RE: I have come to the conclusion
Yup, whenever someone uses the term "military-grade guns" or "assault weapons" I know I can just dismiss whatever it is that they say.

I think my 11-year-old niece knows more about guns than a lot of the twitter Gun Control Warriors.
02-18-2018 06:47 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Democrats dont really care about cakes, democrats dont really care about school shootings, democrats really dont care about immigrants. Democrats care about one thing, power and money. Its that simple.

Wasnt always that way.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018 07:08 PM by shere khan.)
02-18-2018 07:07 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
What disgusts me most is the statements about school shootings that lump incidents that did not target students into the same category. Willful ignorance to achieve their goal at any cost.
02-18-2018 07:11 PM
Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
Fact or opinion? If it's a fact, prove it. If it's an opinion, then my opinion is you are far to cynical.

Response aimed at Khan.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018 07:12 PM by Old Dominion.)
02-18-2018 07:12 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(02-18-2018 06:47 PM)EigenEagle Wrote:  Yup, whenever someone uses the term "military-grade guns" or "assault weapons" I know I can just dismiss whatever it is that they say.

I think my 11-year-old niece knows more about guns than a lot of the twitter Gun Control Warriors.

You have the like of Wikipedia spreading false info as usual.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018 07:18 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
02-18-2018 07:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(02-18-2018 07:12 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Fact or opinion? If it's a fact, prove it. If it's an opinion, then my opinion is you are far to cynical.

Response aimed at Khan.

I think the OP's observations are quite accurate. There's almost always a knee-jerk reaction to such events and yet when questioning those who are loudest calling for restricting our rights over gun ownership, they don't know which end of the barrel the round comes out of.

I wish I could find that anti-gun poster I once saw showing a rifle being fired and the entire cartridge was leaving the end of the barrel. 03-lmfao
02-18-2018 07:18 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(02-18-2018 07:18 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
(02-18-2018 07:12 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Fact or opinion? If it's a fact, prove it. If it's an opinion, then my opinion is you are far to cynical.

Response aimed at Khan.

I think the OP's observations are quite accurate. There's almost always a knee-jerk reaction to such events and yet when questioning those who are loudest calling for restricting our rights over gun ownership, they don't know which end of the barrel the round comes out of.

I wish I could find that anti-gun poster I once saw showing a rifle being fired and the entire cartridge was leaving the end of the barrel. 03-lmfao

Is this it?
[Image: Everytown-mistake-as-what-actually-fires-508x560.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018 07:20 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
02-18-2018 07:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(02-18-2018 07:20 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Response aimed at Khan.

Is this it?

Bingo!!!!! That's it!!! Thanks Dude! You not only make my day with your sigline, you find that friggin' poster I've looked for forever.
02-18-2018 07:22 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(02-18-2018 07:22 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
(02-18-2018 07:20 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Response aimed at Khan.

Is this it?

Bingo!!!!! That's it!!! Thanks Dude! You not only make my day with your sigline, you find that friggin' poster I've looked for forever.

Might like this one:
[Image: Speeding-bullet.jpg]
02-18-2018 07:26 PM
Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

Artistic license? I hope.
02-18-2018 07:27 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Or willful ignorance.

I’ll go with the latter since it’s Bloomberg’s cabal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02-18-2018 07:39 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Its just the typical liberal impulse. "Oh that's awful! We HAVE to do something!" Its an emotional response, not a logical one. Its not about trying to figure out how to solve the problem. Its about doing something, anything, that might have an impact.
02-18-2018 07:47 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(02-18-2018 07:27 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Artistic license? I hope.

stupidity
02-18-2018 07:53 PM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(02-18-2018 06:36 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  After reading posts on her, other versions of social media and listening to news interviews that gun control proponents are the singularly most ignorant people offering an opinion on a topic in the history of the world. How anyone can have the audacity to repeatedly offer definitive statements then when confronted with the inaccuracies of said statements almost to a person say "Well I don't know anything about guns" is beyond me.

With that said I'm done being nice with these people. It's either willful ignorance or they are too stupid to understand facts. Either way I refuse to be nice to idiots who are trying to restrict or strip me of my rights who refuse to educate themselves about the subject.

Most of these people who complain about the ease of purchasing guns, probably have never bought one themselves. They’ve never been to a gun show and have no idea what goes on there. They’ll speak out about increased background checks & firearms training and have no idea what steps people go thru to obtain a carry permit.
02-18-2018 08:55 PM
mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

Agreed, it's almost as obnoxious as listening to all the amateur climate scientists and evolutionary biologists that are on social media. Hell our country is apparently filled with modern day renaissance men that are experts on everything.
02-18-2018 09:18 PM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline

(02-18-2018 09:18 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  Agreed, it's almost as obnoxious as listening to all the amateur climate scientists and evolutionary biologists that are on social media. Hell our country is apparently filled with modern day renaissance men that are experts on everything.

Well, except for the fact that the Second Amendment and resulting legal rulings are pretty clear and the data behind climate science can be interpreted however you want to interpret it.
02-18-2018 09:28 PM
mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

(02-18-2018 09:28 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(02-18-2018 09:18 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  Agreed, it's almost as obnoxious as listening to all the amateur climate scientists and evolutionary biologists that are on social media. Hell our country is apparently filled with modern day renaissance men that are experts on everything.

Well, except for the fact that the Second Amendment and resulting legal rulings are pretty clear and the data behind climate science can be interpreted however you want to interpret it.

I'd say the opposite. The interpretation of the second amendment is open for much debate, how the hell are we supposed to have a well armed militia capable of resisting tyranny if we can't have fully automatic weapons? The US military has armed drones and laser guided missiles. Our second amendment rights have already been stomped on and yet an appeals court has already decided that AR-15's aren't constitutionally protected. How the hell can you say there's clarity? Hell its law we're talking about, a contract among fellow citizens. It's very nature is to be debated.

Science on the other hand seeks the discovery of fact. Either the planet is warming or its not (it is), either human activity is contributing to it or it's not (it is). Pretty much all the climate science available points in one direction, to not see that is to be....what's the saying?....willfully ignorant.
02-18-2018 09:44 PM
Kaplony Offline

(02-18-2018 09:44 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  

I'd say the opposite. The interpretation of the second amendment is open for much debate, how the hell are we supposed to have a well armed militia capable of resisting tyranny if we can't have fully automatic weapons? The US military has armed drones and laser guided missiles. Our second amendment rights have already been stomped on and yet an appeals court has already decided that AR-15's aren't constitutionally protected. How the hell can you say there's clarity? Hell its law we're talking about, a contract among fellow citizens. It's very nature is to be debated.

Science on the other hand seeks the discovery of fact. Either the planet is warming or its not (it is), either human activity is contributing to it or it's not (it is). Pretty much all the climate science available points in one direction, to not see that is to be....what's the saying?....willfully ignorant.

LOL

There's very few people out there that deny that the climate is indeed warming.

There's also no absolute proof that man is contributing to it. There's ton of speculation, much of it being pawned off as "settled science", but there's no indisputable proof that confirms it. The facts are we are in a similar warming period as was experienced between 250-400 BC, a time where there were no internal combustion engines to blame.
02-18-2018 10:08 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(02-18-2018 10:08 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(02-18-2018 09:44 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  

LOL

There's very few people out there that deny that the climate is indeed warming.

There's also no absolute proof that man is contributing to it. There's ton of speculation, much of it being pawned off as "settled science", but there's no indisputable proof that confirms it. The facts are we are in a similar warming period as was experienced between 250-400 BC, a time where there were no internal combustion engines to blame.

A mere 10,000 years ago Canada was covered in a sheet of ice over a mile thick. Think about that. 10,000 years is the blink of an eye in geologic terms.

Unfortunately, that mile thick sheet of ice melted leaving behind millions of Canadian liberals like Justin Trudeau.
02-18-2018 10:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.