Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Maxine Waters Attended Nation Of Islam Event Where Farrakhan Defended Suicide Bo
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Maxine Waters Attended Nation Of Islam Event Where Farrakhan Defended Suicide Bo
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/17/maxine...farrakhan/

Quote:Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters attended a Nation of Islam convention where the hate group’s leader, Louis Farrakhan, defended Palestinian suicide bombers.

The convention, which took place in California in 2002, is just the latest tie to emerge between Democrats and the Nation of Islam, a black nationalist group known for being viciously anti-Semitic.

“We have Maxine Waters here,” Farrakhan told the convention audience, gesturing to the seats behind him, “our great congresswoman from this area.” The audience cheered Waters’ name.

Later in his speech, Farrakhan excused Palestinian suicide bombers and defended Iran for arming Palestinian terrorists.

Farrakhan criticized the United States for providing Israel with planes and other weapons, which he indicated was to blame for Palestinian suicide bombers.

“The Palestinians have nothing to defend themselves with, so they’re so exhausted and exasperated, think about that, strapping bombs to themselves, making themselves a weapon,” Farrakhan said.

“And then for the world to get upset because Iran or somebody is trying to send them some weapons. Wait a minute. If you were Jewish and you saw unarmed Jews being persecuted, wouldn’t you come to your brothers’ aid? Do you expect Muslims to see their brothers suffering like that and not come to their aid?”

Quote:Waters’ appearance at the Nation of Islam convention is just the latest tie to emerge between the hate group and Democratic members of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC).

The CBC in 2005 held a meeting with Farrakhan, where then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama took a smiling photo with the hate group leader.

Both the photo and the meeting remained secret until last month. The man who took the photo, a journalist for a Nation of Islam publication, said CBC members asked him to suppress it in order to protect Obama’s political future.

Quote:A year after the Obama-Farrakhan photo op, Waters and several Democratic members of the CBC met Farrakhan and were seen embracing him, recently resurfaced video shows.

Twenty-one current CBC members were part of the caucus at the time of the 2005 Farrakhan meeting. TheDC asked all 21 members if they would condemn Farrakhan. Zero of the 21 condemned Farrakhan.

One of those members, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, defended Farrakhan as an “outstanding human being” in an interview with The Daily Caller. Davis said he has a personal relationship with Farrakhan and has visited him at his house.

Quote:The clearest ties between Democrats and the Nation of Islam run through Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee.

Ellison worked with the Nation of Islam for 18 months organizing a Minnesota delegation to Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March. Ellison admitted to his work with the Nation of Islam when he first ran for Congress in 2006, but assured the public that he had since cut ties with Farrakhan.

But Ellison’s ties with Farrakhan continued while in Congress. Ellison attended at least three meetings with the hate group leader since taking office, according to photos, videos and witness accounts reviewed by TheDC.

One of those meetings was a visit with Democratic Indiana Rep. Andre Carson to Farrakhan’s hotel room. Farrakhan said in Dec. 2016 that the meeting had taken place recently and that the three men had an enjoyable time together.

Ellison’s office refused to deny or confirm that the meeting took place and instead attacked the media for reporting on it.
02-19-2018 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
RE: Maxine Waters Attended Nation Of Islam Event Where Farrakhan Defended Suicide Bo
Ruh roh, auntie maxine dun goofed.

Will she disavow?
02-19-2018 10:53 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
RE: Maxine Waters Attended Nation Of Islam Event Where Farrakhan Defended Suicide Bo
She doesn't have to, she's a shoo in every election.
02-19-2018 10:54 AM
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

(02-19-2018 10:54 AM)fsquid Wrote:  She doesn't have to, she's a shoo in every election.

Fantastic. We get to add another to the list of alt-left terrorist sympathizers and make them the face of the democratic party.

Can't wait for the #Maxine2020 memes.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 10:57 AM by Kronke.)
02-19-2018 10:56 AM
Kronke Offline
Banned

Holy shite, they make it too easy.

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 11:00 AM by Kronke.)
02-19-2018 11:00 AM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
I would be surprised to see a Terrorist Democrat actually win and election.
02-19-2018 11:19 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
Are we talking suicide bombings against military targets? Or just against civilians?
02-19-2018 11:21 AM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(02-19-2018 11:21 AM)NIU007 Wrote:  Are we talking suicide bombings against military targets? Or just against civilians?

When did bakeries, shopping malls, restaurants and transit buses become military targets?
02-19-2018 11:30 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
(02-19-2018 11:30 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(02-19-2018 11:21 AM)NIU007 Wrote:  Are we talking suicide bombings against military targets? Or just against civilians?

When did bakeries, shopping malls, restaurants and transit buses become military targets?

Didn't say they were.
02-19-2018 11:38 AM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Oblunder was a Muslim sympathizer? Omigosh! Why didn't someone tell me?

I've been saying that even before he got elected...the first time. Everything he did he did it because he's a closet Islamist. I can't ever say enough about that.
02-19-2018 11:16 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
Seriously. Scewy Louie and his band of loonies care about the poor Palestinian muslims? Haven’t seen him sending any of his ill gotten wealth over to that chithole. Wonder if the idiots ever heard of ‘Bloody Sunday’. His ‘kind’ killed more muslims than Israel’s army ever has. The muslim world doesn’t want them and Israel treats them better than their own.
I guess they will have to wait for the mother wheel and all it’s airships that screwy Louie saw in space to rescue them from the Israelis and their ‘breatheren’.
02-19-2018 11:30 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(02-19-2018 11:30 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Seriously. Scewy Louie and his band of loonies care about the poor Palestinian muslims? Haven’t seen him sending any of his ill gotten wealth over to that chithole. Wonder if the idiots ever heard of ‘Bloody Sunday’. His ‘kind’ killed more muslims than Israel’s army ever has. The muslim world doesn’t want them and Israel treats them better than their own.
I guess they will have to wait for the mother wheel and all it’s airships that screwy Louie saw in space to rescue them from the Israelis and their ‘breatheren’.

Pretty much this.

Who’s killed more muslims,

Than other muslims?

It’s why I waffle between lending a helping hand, via US generosity and treasure, kicking that asss back to the stone age, (short trip for many...), or just letting them be, and let them kill each other.

Of late, think I’m going with option 3.
02-20-2018 07:25 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.