Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The DNC didn’t turn over the server
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
The DNC didn’t turn over the server
I just took that at face value on here. Turns out it was another lie. False statement.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...dnc-serve/
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 04:30 PM by Lord Stanley.)
02-19-2018 04:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
RE: The DNC didn’t turn over the aerver
(02-19-2018 04:02 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I just took that at face value on here. Turns out it was another lie. False statement.

DNC in fact never allowed the FBI to examine the server. Podesta/DWS is not material.
02-19-2018 04:06 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Do you not read your own links?

Quote:In his testimony in January on the cyber attacks, then-director of the FBI James Comey said the agency never got access to the machines themselves, but obtained access to the forensics from a review of the system performed by CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity firm.

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this my folks tell me was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.
02-19-2018 04:13 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(02-19-2018 04:02 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I just took that at face value on here. Turns out it was another lie. False statement.

TAKE THE FREAKING TIME TO ACTUALLY READ....

before posting
02-19-2018 04:17 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
Lol. They rate the statement as false when thier own source says the FBI was not given access to the physical server. They were instead given “copies” by a third party. How accurate or how redacted those “copies” were we have no idea. But given the DNC history of lying and the submission of substantialy false statements during the Hillary email investigation and the subsequent House server investigation—I have zero confidence the FBI got what they really needed.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 04:20 PM by Attackcoog.)
02-19-2018 04:19 PM
SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
Is this Mach stoned or drunk?
This guy needs help. Seriously.
02-19-2018 04:20 PM
Advertisement

SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mighty Mustard
(02-19-2018 04:19 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Lol. They rate the statement as false when thier own source says the FBI was not given access to the physical server. They were instead given “copies” by a third party. How accurate or how redacted those “copies” were we have no idea. But given the DNC history of lying and the submission of substantialy false statements during the Hillary email investigation and the subsequent House server investigation—I have zero confidence the FBI got what they really needed.

Comeys guys tell him it’s OK? Who exactly was “his guys”? Strzok?
02-19-2018 04:22 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
BTW when does the FBI ask permission when they are investigating a Federal Crime? I bet Mach can not find another time that the FBI "asked" and let someone outside of the FBI do the foot work. We are talking about supposedly Russians hacking the HQ of a person running for President. And the FBI ask...can we please look at the crime sight

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secur...nc-servers

Quote:The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.

The director was testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee in a rare open session on Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election.

The DNC told BuzzFeed in a statement published last week that the FBI never requested access to its servers after they were breached.

But a senior law enforcement official disputed that characterization the following day.

“The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated,” the official said.

“This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 04:29 PM by WKUYG.)
02-19-2018 04:25 PM
bubbapt Offline
Uh, what?

I Root For: Memphis

Donators
(02-19-2018 04:17 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  

TAKE THE FREAKING TIME TO ACTUALLY READ....

before posting

Low information voter.
02-19-2018 04:29 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
The DNC didn’t turn over the aerver
(02-19-2018 04:19 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  Lol. They rate the statement as false when thier own source says the FBI was not given access to the physical server. They were instead given “copies” by a third party. How accurate or how redacted those “copies” were we have no idea. But given the DNC history of lying and the submission of substantialy false statements during the Hillary email investigation and the subsequent House server investigation—I have zero confidence the FBI got what they really needed.

And it’s coming from “politifact”... talk about truth in advertising. Sheeeesh.
02-19-2018 04:33 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Symptoms of TDS include posting articles based on headlines only not actual content, using this guy at the end of every statement: 05-stirthepot, yelling, screaming, speaking of Russians at odd times, seeing Russians behind trees, drinking excessively, reading blogs, twitter, and hearing podcasts from political nobodies and taking it as cold hard facts, burning sensation in the uretha when you toot, the taste of beer not being as good as it was from 2009-2016, delusions of granduer of impeachment, fawning over Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and Cory Booker, hoping for a Fox News for liberals, man crushes on Adam Schiff, and a longing to be in a constant Blue State.

If you or someone you know suffers from TDS. There's hope. MAGA is here. Praise Kek.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 04:38 PM by gdunn.)
02-19-2018 04:37 PM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
RE: The DNC didn’t turn over the server
I worry about Mach. Is he still allowed to drive?
02-19-2018 04:43 PM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU

Your link says Podesta didn't fail to turn over the DNC server. It doesn't say the DNC didn't fail to turn over their server. In fact they did fail to turn it over. Probably because Crowdstrike drew a fake conclusion.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
02-19-2018 04:45 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
(02-19-2018 04:25 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  BTW when does the FBI ask permission when they are investigating a Federal Crime? I bet Mach can not find another time that the FBI "asked" and let someone outside of the FBI do the foot work. We are talking about supposedly Russians hacking the HQ of a person running for President. And the FBI ask...can we please look at the crime sight

Quote:The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.

The bureau made “multiple requests at different levels,” according to Comey, but ultimately struck an agreement with the DNC that a “highly respected private company” would get access and share what it found with investigators.

“We’d always prefer to have access hands-on ourselves if that’s possible,” Comey said, noting that he didn’t know why the DNC rebuffed the FBI’s request.

The director was testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee in a rare open session on Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election.

The DNC told BuzzFeed in a statement published last week that the FBI never requested access to its servers after they were breached.

But a senior law enforcement official disputed that characterization the following day.

“The FBI repeatedly stressed to DNC officials the necessity of obtaining direct access to servers and data, only to be rebuffed until well after the initial compromise had been mitigated,” the official said.

“This left the FBI no choice but to rely upon a third party for information. These actions caused significant delays and inhibited the FBI from addressing the intrusion earlier.”

Well, we're now faced with having to decide whom to trust, the DNC, the FBI, or Mach. Seriously, not an easy choice.
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 04:50 PM by TechRocks.)
02-19-2018 04:50 PM
tanqtonic Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: rice
(02-19-2018 04:50 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
(02-19-2018 04:25 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  BTW when does the FBI ask permission when they are investigating a Federal Crime? I bet Mach can not find another time that the FBI "asked" and let someone outside of the FBI do the foot work. We are talking about supposedly Russians hacking the HQ of a person running for President. And the FBI ask...can we please look at the crime sight

Well, we're now faced with having to decide whom to trust, the DNC, the FBI, or Mach. Seriously, not an easy choice.

Actually, unfortunately for the wrong reasons, it is *not* an easy choice imo.
02-19-2018 04:52 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Well boys.... politifact says your infowars sources are full of shyt. I’ll believe politifact thank you.
02-19-2018 04:57 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(02-19-2018 04:57 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Well boys.... politifact says your infowars sources are full of shyt. I’ll believe politifact thank you.

The DNC never allowed the FBI access to the server. FACT. Keep you head in the sand.
02-19-2018 05:00 PM
tanqtonic Online
Hall of Famer

(02-19-2018 04:57 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Well boys.... politifact says your infowars sources are full of shyt. I’ll believe politifact thank you.

I'm not surprised you will or do. In the least.

Do you regard any source outside of the politifact website as "infowars sources"?
02-19-2018 05:00 PM
tanqtonic Online
Hall of Famer

(02-19-2018 05:00 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

The DNC never allowed the FBI access to the server. FACT. Keep you head in the sand.

Why do you argue using facts with him?
02-19-2018 05:01 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
another #MachAttackFail 03-lmfao
02-19-2018 05:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.