Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Insidious Obama Administration
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
[Image: GettyImages-888226658.jpg]

Quote:This week delivered two bits of very bad news for the Obama Administration: Top Republican lawmakers formally requested the appointment of a special counsel to investigate the Justice Department’s conduct in 2016 and 2017, and long-withheld documents related to the Operation Fast and Furious scandal will finally be released to Congress.

It couldn’t have happened to a more deserving bunch.

The public behavior by several Obama officials since Donald Trump’s election has been shameful and shameless. It would be easy to write it off as sour grapes, to treat them like a sad group of ex-wives grumbling about why they got dumped. But their actions are more insidious—and unprecedented—than that. Bitter about their unexpected defeat in November 2016 and terrified that their Trump-Russia conspiracy scheme will be exposed in full by Congress, Obama loyalists have been working overtime to discredit the president, smear Republican lawmakers, and keep the focus on Robert Mueller’s investigation into the Trump campaign.

Just days after Trump won the election, Josh Earnest, Obama’s press secretary, openly began to question the legitimacy of Trump’s victory and peddled Trump-Russia conspiracy tales to an eager, Trump-hating press corps. Obama holdover Sally Yates refused to enforce Trump’s travel ban in her position as acting Attorney General. (She is now emerging as a central figure in the case against Michael Flynn.)

Loretta Lynch, Obama’s last attorney general, recorded a video advocating violence to resist the new administration, comparing it to other great American struggles. “It has been people, individuals, who have banded together, who simply saw what needed to be done, who have made the difference,” Lynch said. “They’ve marched. They’ve bled. Yes, some of them have died. This is hard. Every good thing is.”

Much more to read here:

https://amgreatness.com/2018/03/09/the-i...istration/

Phuck 'em. Phuck 'em all.
03-10-2018 09:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: The Insidious Obama Administration
And you guys say "get over it" Well, your boy won, so get over it. Obama is fading into the sunset. You just sound like a bunch of whiners.
03-10-2018 09:09 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Seditious bastards, all of them
03-10-2018 09:18 PM
Jjoey52 Offline
All American

I Root For: ISU
(03-10-2018 09:09 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  And you guys say "get over it" Well, your boy won, so get over it. Obama is fading into the sunset. You just sound like a bunch of whiners.

He is not fading, he is in DC raising havoc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
03-10-2018 09:33 PM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(03-10-2018 09:09 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  And you guys say "get over it" Well, your boy won, so get over it. Obama is fading into the sunset. You just sound like a bunch of whiners.

Let's play a game OD.

Had George W. Bush been the outgoing president in 2016 and Barack Obama the incoming, switching the names of Bush admin officials for those of the Obama admin, Obama team members having been under FBI surveillance, damaging leaks to the press about them in the run-up to their taking office, and knowing all you know today, all that has taken place, are you honestly prepared to tell me you'd be saying to forget about W and the way his administrated operated? Really?

And before you ask the reverse question of me, you're damned right I'd have taken the same position I'm taking today. As much as I mistrusted Barack Obama, his community organizing self, and all I knew about him before he took office in 2009, I actually wished the guy well when he took office hoping he'd accomplish half the crap he promised his voters.

But, as I suspected...............

Honoring our constitutional rights is far more important than a man or his party. It's what makes America America.
03-10-2018 09:51 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ

For someone who says he's not a Demoncrap he sure is pissing in his pants. Why do you care anyway? If you were at least a patriot you'd be asking for wrong doers to get their just due. A slap on the wrist for traitors is not enough.
03-10-2018 10:01 PM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston

Fading into the sunset? More like fading into an orange jump suit.
03-11-2018 03:08 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
IMO, it's all playing out according to plan to ensure the 'phants don't lose in the mid-terms....

this is going to be the 'whip' that cracks their back.....when you got dems in a choke hold, you simply squeeze harder....

#deservedlyso

so yeah Tech.....phuck 'em, phuck 'em all!
03-11-2018 04:10 AM
Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

IF and when Obama or anyone in his admin is indicted for something more serious than jay walking I'll get on board. Right now all I see is a lot of wishful thinking on here by people who absolutely despise Obama, the way many of us do Trump.

Remember your words Ollie. Trump and his son-in-law may well make you eat your words.
03-11-2018 09:45 AM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(03-11-2018 09:45 AM)Old Dominion Wrote:  IF and when Obama or anyone in his admin is indicted for something more serious than jay walking I'll get on board. Right now all I see is a lot of wishful thinking on here by people who absolutely despise Obama, the way many of us do Trump.

Remember your words Ollie. Trump and his son-in-law may well make you eat your words.

So, answer my question please. You'd have held the W administration to the "indictment" level before complaining about the stench? Be honest.
03-11-2018 09:58 AM
Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

All politics stinks. So what's your point? All I read on here is wishful thinking. Have you forgotten about W's BFF Dick Cheney? There's one who needs to be in prison if I've ever seen one. Invented a WMD story so we could go to war on a credit card and make his HALIBURTON rich beyond belief while raping you and me. I'm new here so I don't know the boards history, but I doubt if many complained about the incredible increase in our national debt to pay for for Cheneys war. There's a real crook for you.

When I see some PROOF, I'll get on board. All I see here is a bunch of people assuming they know the truth when they can't possibly. It all sounds like deflecting and trying to make excuses for what's happening right now.
03-11-2018 10:11 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(03-11-2018 10:11 AM)Old Dominion Wrote:  All politics stinks. So what's your point? All I read on here is wishful thinking. Have you forgotten about W's BFF Dick Cheney? There's one who needs to be in prison if I've ever seen one. Invented a WMD story so we could go to war on a credit card and make his HALIBURTON rich beyond belief while raping you and me. I'm new here so I don't know the boards history, but I doubt if many complained about the incredible increase in our national debt to pay for for Cheneys war. There's a real crook for you.

When I see some PROOF, I'll get on board. All I see here is a bunch of people assuming they know the truth when they can't possibly. It all sounds like deflecting and trying to make excuses for what's happening right now.

So you can't or won't answer an honest question then? That's fine, I understand why.
03-11-2018 10:15 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-11-2018 10:11 AM)Old Dominion Wrote:  All politics stinks. So what's your point? All I read on here is wishful thinking. Have you forgotten about W's BFF Dick Cheney? There's one who needs to be in prison if I've ever seen one. Invented a WMD story so we could go to war on a credit card and make his HALIBURTON rich beyond belief while raping you and me. I'm new here so I don't know the boards history, but I doubt if many complained about the incredible increase in our national debt to pay for for Cheneys war. There's a real crook for you.

you defined why I thoroughly despise status quo politics and #henceDJT.....

if not DJT, then what??? yep....same ol', same ol' bs.....

you gotta give it a little time before rushing to judgment.....so far, the market has reacted in tandem with mostly 03-thumbsup

what other barometer matters???
03-11-2018 10:17 AM
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I'll just leave this here.

Quote:“Iraq both poses a continuing threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region and remains in material and unacceptable breach of its international obligations by, among other things, continuing to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons capability, actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability, and supporting and harboring terrorist organizations.”

Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, February 5, 2003

Lock the bytch up.
03-11-2018 10:27 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

So we can count you among those who don't care that he left a big steaming pile of excrement on our front porch.
03-11-2018 02:59 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(03-11-2018 10:15 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  

So you can't or won't answer an honest question then? That's fine, I understand why.

Did you really expect an answer?
03-11-2018 03:01 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

(03-11-2018 09:45 AM)Old Dominion Wrote:  IF and when Obama or anyone in his admin is indicted for something more serious than jay walking I'll get on board. Right now all I see is a lot of wishful thinking on here by people who absolutely despise Obama, the way many of us do Trump.

With a little bit of gravy, please.
03-11-2018 03:54 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

Cheney might have profited from Halliburton but the real reason was that W wanted to finish what his dad started in Iraq. Remember that the old man left Iraq without getting rid of Saddam so junior felt that he had to in order to maintain the family legacy. He did it too.
03-11-2018 04:02 PM
Old Dominion Offline
Heisman

(03-11-2018 04:02 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  

Cheney might have profited from Halliburton but the real reason was that W wanted to finish what his dad started in Iraq. Remember that the old man left Iraq without getting rid of Saddam so junior felt that he had to in order to maintain the family legacy. He did it too.

I hope you're just giving the reason, not rationalizing it. Bush was naïve and manipulated by Cheney and his buddies. This nation paid and continues to pay, one helluva steep price just to make the Bushes look good.
03-11-2018 04:19 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

(03-11-2018 04:19 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  
(03-11-2018 04:02 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  

I hope you're just giving the reason, not rationalizing it. Bush was naïve and manipulated by Cheney and his buddies. This nation paid and continues to pay, one helluva steep price just to make the Bushes look good.

Which Oblunder didn't solve either. He started the whole crappy situation by announcing to the WORLD when we would start leaving Iraq. Don't you think the bad guys were just waiting? As a matter of fact it gave them enough time to re-arm and sharpen their bayonets, so to speak.

But someone with more sense then a community organizer and closet Islamist came in and helped "in a big way" to level Isis to the ground. And they said it couldn't be done. Admit it, HE DID IT!
03-11-2018 04:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.