Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Early Signing Period/Transfers/Early Enrollee's
Bookmark and Share
HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
Early Signing Period/Transfers/Early Enrollee's
The early signing period started on Wednesday (4-17-19), who all had signee's, transfers or early enrollee's.

Marshall had 2 sign in the early signing period:

Marko Sarenac 6'7 210 Ljubovija, Macva (Serbia), (Played 3 years at Hooska School, Hooska NY)

Goran Miladinovic 7'0, 215, Belgrade, Serbia (Played 2 years at the International Sports Academy in Springfield, MA)

Marshall also had 1 signee in late 2018:

Dajour Rucker 6'6 220, Virginia Beach VA (Cape Henry Collegiate School)

Marshall also had 1 transfer setting out:

Andrew Taylor 6'4 185 Corbin KY (Corbin High School)

All of them should be on campus for the summer classes that begin on June 3rd.
04-19-2019 12:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ODUBB35 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: Early Signing Period/Transfers/Early Enrollee's
ODU lands PG Malik Curry.

https://twitter.com/iammalikcurry?ref_sr...ge-37.html

In addition to Clemson Transfer A.J. Oliver, the backcourt is shoring up. Need a little more depth in the paint.
04-22-2019 12:55 PM
TOPSTRAIGHT Online
Heisman

I Root For: WKU
nm
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2019 01:14 PM by TOPSTRAIGHT.)
04-22-2019 01:10 PM
TOPSTRAIGHT Online
Heisman

(04-22-2019 01:10 PM)TOPSTRAIGHT Wrote:  
(04-22-2019 12:55 PM)ODUBB35 Wrote:  ODU lands PG Malik Curry.

In addition to Clemson Transfer A.J. Oliver, the backcourt is shoring up. Need a little more depth in the paint.

Excellent signing==22ppg-6.3 assists-5.9 reb.

Second team JC all-american. Wow!
04-22-2019 01:13 PM
stanman505 Offline
All American

I Root For: UTEP
LSU grad transfer Daryl Edwards is currently visiting UTEP. He had originally signed with Nevada but after the coaching change he was let out by Nevada and started looking for a new school. He is originally from Fresno and Coach Terry had a relationship with him before he went to LSU. He had a foot injury that limited him this year but he did shoot 37% from three point this past season at LSU.
04-23-2019 10:34 PM
Advertisement

Monarchist13 Offline

I Root For: ODU
(04-22-2019 12:55 PM)ODUBB35 Wrote:  ODU lands PG Malik Curry.

ODU lands PG Jaylin Hunter of Manchester, Connecticut.

"Hunter averaged 23 points, seven rebounds and six assists for East Catholic High, which finished 27-1. He was selected as the State Player of the Year by the New Haven Register."

https://pilotonline.com/sports/college/o...ed40a.html
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2019 08:47 AM by Monarchist13.)
04-24-2019 08:44 AM
usm99 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
USM signed a coach and one assistant that I know of.
04-24-2019 09:59 AM
Fort Bend Owl Online
Legend

I Root For: An easy win
The Parliament Awards
https://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wi...02325.html

Our volleyball team is getting an all-American graduate transfer from Wichita State. The Rice volleyball team is going to be incredibly loaded next season. It wouldn't surprise me if we're top 25 in that sport similar to women's basketball this season.
04-24-2019 03:11 PM
Hilltopper2K Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: WKU!!!
Here is PG Jordan Rawls (uncertain if he is a 2020 recruit or if he will reclassify to play this fall):

Northern Kentucky Tranfer Carson Williams will give you flashbacks to Justin Johnson:

Here is Libscomb transfer point guard Kenny Cooper:

These guys technically signed in the fall but they are newcomers as well:

Nick Ongenda:

Quick clip of Kentucky's all time high school shot blocker and future Hilltopper Isaiah Cozart (at the 4:22 mark):

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2019 07:25 PM by Hilltopper2K.)
04-24-2019 07:18 PM
Advertisement

Shadow_Son Offline
Special Teams

(04-19-2019 12:03 PM)HerdZoned Wrote:  The early signing period started on Wednesday (4-17-19), who all had signee's, transfers or early enrollee's.

Marko Sarenac 6'7 210 Ljubovija, Macva (Serbia), (Played 3 years at Hooska School, Hooska NY)

Goran Miladinovic 7'0, 215, Belgrade, Serbia (Played 2 years at the International Sports Academy in Springfield, MA)

Andrew Taylor of Corbin Kentucky was suspended in high school for making a racist comment about a predominantly black school stating, “Sometimes you just have to put the monkey back in it’s cage” after beating them. So, fitting pickup for Marshall and co.

https://www.thetimestribune.com/sports/u...ad5f7.html
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2019 09:00 PM by Shadow_Son.)
04-24-2019 08:40 PM
ODUBB35 Offline
Heisman

(04-24-2019 08:40 PM)Shadow_Son Wrote:  
(04-19-2019 12:03 PM)HerdZoned Wrote:  The early signing period started on Wednesday (4-17-19), who all had signee's, transfers or early enrollee's.

Andrew Taylor of Corbin Kentucky was suspended in high school for making a racist comment about a predominantly black school stating, “Sometimes you just have to put the monkey back in it’s cage” after beating them. So, fitting pickup for Marshall and co.

Aunt Bee should turn him over her knee.
04-25-2019 09:15 AM
MUther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall
CrappiesCrappies

He was referring to the "'monkey' on their back" of never beating that team. But of course anyone hears the word monkey they automatically go to a racist comment. Thanks for spreading that again without the facts or knowing what the **** you're talking about. Also of note the team he was referring to only had one African-American player on it, anyway. That's what your political correctness BS buys you these days.

So who's classless, the people that researched the incident and found nothing there and gave the kid a scholarship or the loudmouth spewing the ignorant line and making judgement on a teenager without knowing anything about the story.

So sick of liberal asshats always assuming the worst and the kneejerk reaction of vaginal bureaucrats that suspend a kid based on public opinion instead of simply asking him what he meant by the phrase.
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019 09:06 PM by MUther.)
04-25-2019 09:01 PM
Shadow_Son Offline
Special Teams

(04-25-2019 09:01 PM)MUther Wrote:  

He was referring to the "'monkey' on their back" of never beating that team. But of course anyone hears the word monkey they automatically go to a racist comment. Thanks for spreading that again without the facts or knowing what the **** you're talking about. Also of note the team he was referring to only had one African-American player on it, anyway. That's what your political correctness BS buys you these days.

So who's classless, the people that researched the incident and found nothing there and gave the kid a scholarship or the loudmouth spewing the ignorant line and making judgement on a teenager without knowing anything about the story.

So sick of liberal asshats always assuming the worst and the kneejerk reaction of vaginal bureaucrats that suspend a kid based on public opinion instead of simply asking him what he meant by the phrase.

Hey man, I'm about as far from liberal as you can get - but nice try. Unlike you, I actually live in Kentucky and have cousins/aunts/uncles who live in the Corbin area and work in the school system. I can tell you with 100% certainty that he did not mean they "got the monkey off of their back" with his comment. Taylor had a rivalry with Knox County's best player who was a black kid and there were several black players at Knox. Andrew out played him that game and there was a bunch of twitter trash talking going on in the weeks leading up to the game. His comment is there on video for all to see and in no way can be taken in the context you claim. He's a kid who made a mistake - a big one, but to sit here and try and backpedal on his comment is asinine and says a whole lot about your character. I know more about this story than most because I have personal accounts from school admins from both schools. Do you think they would elect to suspend him for 3 games if they didn't deem his comment out of bounds? Don't come at someone saying they don't know what they are talking about when you have no idea what their background is. It is clear that YOU have next to zero knowledge on this topic. Ask his teammates at Furman what they thought about him. He only lasted a few weeks there. I find it funny that you negative repped me 3 points with the caption "do some research" when it is you who needs to do it.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2019 09:30 AM by Shadow_Son.)
04-26-2019 09:28 AM
Advertisement

HerdZoned Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Herd

Folding@NCAAbbsCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
(04-25-2019 09:01 PM)MUther Wrote:  He was referring to the "'monkey' on their back" of never beating that team. But of course anyone hears the word monkey they automatically go to a racist comment. Thanks for spreading that again without the facts or knowing what the **** you're talking about. Also of note the team he was referring to only had one African-American player on it, anyway. That's what your political correctness BS buys you these days.

(04-26-2019 09:28 AM)Shadow_Son Wrote:  Hey man, I'm about as far from liberal as you can get - but nice try. Unlike you, I actually live in Kentucky and have cousins/aunts/uncles who live in the Corbin area and work in the school system. I can tell you with 100% certainty that he did not mean they "got the monkey off of their back" with his comment. Taylor had a rivalry with Knox County's best player who was a black kid and there were several black players at Knox. Andrew out played him that game and there was a bunch of twitter trash talking going on in the weeks leading up to the game. His comment is there on video for all to see and in no way can be taken in the context you claim. He's a kid who made a mistake - a big one, but to sit here and try and backpedal on his comment is asinine and says a whole lot about your character. I know more about this story than most because I have personal accounts from school admins from both schools. Do you think they would elect to suspend him for 3 games if they didn't deem his comment out of bounds? Don't come at someone saying they don't know what they are talking about when you have no idea what their background is. It is clear that YOU have next to zero knowledge on this topic. Ask his teammates at Furman what they thought about him. He only lasted a few weeks there. I find it funny that you negative repped me 3 points with the caption "do some research" when it is you who needs to do it.

So you are both dumb Trump nut suckers who enjoy grabbing them by the ##$!@ and Russian Prostitute Piss Parties. And having one of the most uneducated people carrying the nuclear football around.

I love Marshall University but for the majority of the people in this state and the surrounding states they are uneducated and have been dumbed down by the school system since the early 70s, for the most part they work min. wage jobs or even below, such as a waiter or waitress. Thats the reason Wal-Mart is the states biggest employer, thats saying a lot.

Im now done with this thread I started.
04-26-2019 11:22 AM
MUther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall
CrappiesCrappies
(04-26-2019 11:22 AM)HerdZoned Wrote:  
(04-25-2019 09:01 PM)MUther Wrote:  He was referring to the "'monkey' on their back" of never beating that team. But of course anyone hears the word monkey they automatically go to a racist comment. Thanks for spreading that again without the facts or knowing what the **** you're talking about. Also of note the team he was referring to only had one African-American player on it, anyway. That's what your political correctness BS buys you these days.

(04-26-2019 09:28 AM)Shadow_Son Wrote:  Hey man, I'm about as far from liberal as you can get - but nice try. Unlike you, I actually live in Kentucky and have cousins/aunts/uncles who live in the Corbin area and work in the school system. I can tell you with 100% certainty that he did not mean they "got the monkey off of their back" with his comment. Taylor had a rivalry with Knox County's best player who was a black kid and there were several black players at Knox. Andrew out played him that game and there was a bunch of twitter trash talking going on in the weeks leading up to the game. His comment is there on video for all to see and in no way can be taken in the context you claim. He's a kid who made a mistake - a big one, but to sit here and try and backpedal on his comment is asinine and says a whole lot about your character. I know more about this story than most because I have personal accounts from school admins from both schools. Do you think they would elect to suspend him for 3 games if they didn't deem his comment out of bounds? Don't come at someone saying they don't know what they are talking about when you have no idea what their background is. It is clear that YOU have next to zero knowledge on this topic. Ask his teammates at Furman what they thought about him. He only lasted a few weeks there. I find it funny that you negative repped me 3 points with the caption "do some research" when it is you who needs to do it.

So you are both dumb Trump nut suckers who enjoy grabbing them by the ##$!@ and Russian Prostitute Piss Parties. And having one of the most uneducated people carrying the nuclear football around.

I love Marshall University but for the majority of the people in this state and the surrounding states they are uneducated and have been dumbed down by the school system since the early 70s, for the most part they work min. wage jobs or even below, such as a waiter or waitress. Thats the reason Wal-Mart is the states biggest employer, thats saying a lot.

Im now done with this thread I started.

You just described yourself with that second paragraph. Do you even have a job? Did you even go to college? I guess you won't be answering those questions since you're done with this thread, but you're about the biggest hick I know of, based on attitude and communication. If you had anything worth keeping you'd never vote for a liberal. But I guess as long as you're getting the handouts from the gub'ment, you'll keep voting for the guys handing it out.
04-30-2019 03:40 AM
MU ATO Offline
THE ONE AND ONLY

I Root For: MU, GCU, U of I

Donators

So fitting for Marshall & co.??? What does that even mean?
05-01-2019 04:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SVHerd Offline
All American

I Root For:
So fitting for Marshall? Wow! This coming from WKU, whose b’ball coach has been implicated of cheating at every school he’s been in, has a revolving door program now and hired the star players guardian to come to BG. Yeah, nothing to see here.
05-02-2019 09:29 AM
Advertisement

MonarchManiac Offline
Heisman

LOL @ this thread. Yall need more to do out in the sticks.
05-02-2019 10:18 AM
hooverblazer Offline
Promoter of UAB

I Root For: UAB
Rashawn Fredericks is transferring to UAB from Cincinnati. Will sit out next year and play in the 2020-2021 season.
05-02-2019 01:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.