Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

WBB Game 23: @Monmouth
Bookmark and Share
dan10 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Drexel
WBB Game 23: @Monmouth
Our ladies have the short turnaround to face Monmouth. They started off CAA play looking like they may contend, but have had a rough go over the last month, including losing to CofC in January. Still could be a tricky game on short rest. Hoping we continue our better play.

DU- 76
MU- 64
02-11-2023 09:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

dan10 Offline
Heisman

RE: WBB Game 23: @Monmouth
Never really got in our groove. Were down decently large the first half. Had a nice 3rd quarter and never got over the hump and fell by 4. A&T lost again so we werent able to take any advantage and put some separation at the top. In the end if we only get production from Kei we are not going to win against the top half of this league, we still need something from others. We are not that much better than everyone else.

W&M with a big win and are really looking to be a top tier team, so I appear to have been wrong about them.
02-13-2023 07:45 AM
Advertisement

J.B. Offline

Yeah, not a good effort. Kei got into her groove in the 2nd half to keep the game close, but her shots were not falling in the first half and was trying to do all of the scoring herself. Another loss by NCA&T so Drexel still keeps themselves on the top of the conference. They might not be able to afford anymore losses though, if they want to finish 1st.
02-13-2023 08:40 AM
hiroshimacarp Offline
1st String

weird how the men's and women's programs have been so much better at home...with the women able to at least win some games and keep everything competitive for the most part. we seem to fall into this trap of letting keishanna do everything on the road. we play much better team basketball at the dac.

you're right...it will be a fight if we can't figure out how to take a more balanced offense on the road. i liked lavelle down low on friday night. she's around the same size as our other post players and moves better. we haven't been able to get valentine and saatman going consistently the way we would probably like. they're both capable. keishanna gets on a good run at times with finding them with drive/dish stuff.

defense has been hit or miss too. villanova has really hit another gear by picking up their defense.

w & m got disrespected pretty hard in the preseason polls. two first team all conference players and you get picked 7th?
02-13-2023 08:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.