Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Redshirts
Bookmark and Share
Black and Gold Battle Umbrella Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: USM
Redshirts
[Image: 9781682473351.jpg?itok=INHTbkMz]
A Veteran’s Day metaphor, maybe best as “if you need ‘em”.
11-11-2023 09:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Mao Tse-gore Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: uSm
RE: Redshirts
I agree. I think you have to burn EC's shirt when you're sucking 3-7 with 2 games to go and he appears to improve your odds to win another one.
11-14-2023 11:27 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Hall wouldn't say on yesterday's Eagle Hour if he was gonna burn it or not.
11-14-2023 12:54 PM
Advertisement

Eagleyed Offline
1st String

It is nice to have a running quarterback. Though I wish we would run the option more. It really worked when we did it.
11-14-2023 01:16 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(11-14-2023 01:16 PM)Eagleyed Wrote:  It is nice to have a running quarterback. Though I wish we would run the option more. It really worked when we did it.

Anyone think that Wiles watch EC and now is thinking well crap there goes my PT next season.
11-14-2023 01:34 PM
Advertisement

Golden Fogg Offline
Bench Warmer

(11-14-2023 11:27 AM)Mao Tse-gore Wrote:  I agree. I think you have to burn EC's shirt when you're sucking 3-7 with 2 games to go and he appears to improve your odds to win another one.

Is that a typo? Why do you HAVE to when you suck? That doesn't make any sense. It's already a bust, why waste a kid's entire year for a little over 1 1/2 games?
11-15-2023 04:15 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(11-15-2023 04:15 PM)Golden Fogg Wrote:  
(11-14-2023 11:27 AM)Mao Tse-gore Wrote:  I agree. I think you have to burn EC's shirt when you're sucking 3-7 with 2 games to go and he appears to improve your odds to win another one.

Is that a typo? Why do you HAVE to when you suck? That doesn't make any sense. It's already a bust, why waste a kid's entire year for a little over 1 1/2 games?

^^^^ This.. We're not bowling. We have bigger problem than QB right now. Save the kid.
11-16-2023 07:20 AM
Advertisement

Mao Tse-gore Offline
Water Engineer

Jack Crabb : "Now I will admit, dog is greasy, but you'd be surprised how downright delicate the flavor is - especially when you're starving."
11-16-2023 09:40 AM
Black and Gold Battle Umbrella Offline
Bench Warmer

(11-16-2023 09:40 AM)Mao Tse-gore Wrote:  Jack Crabb : "Now I will admit, dog is greasy, but you'd be surprised how downright delicate the flavor is - especially when you're starving."

Dang fine movie. Right up there with:

“Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.” Josey Wales
11-16-2023 10:01 AM
Advertisement

Mao Tse-gore Offline
Water Engineer

Valid point, but we don't know if he'll even stay or pan out, and we might stumble on someone better, like that kid from MRA. Might suck a little less with another win, especially if we were to get lucky at MSUX. And he improves our meager chances.
11-16-2023 05:25 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(11-16-2023 05:25 PM)Mao Tse-gore Wrote:  

Valid point, but we don't know if he'll even stay or pan out, and we might stumble on someone better, like that kid from MRA. Might suck a little less with another win, especially if we were to get lucky at MSUX. And he improves our meager chances.

What he's said was he wasn't on Bama's radar and grew up in the shadows until his Jr year, then when he got hurt they disappeared, as did the other offers, USM took a chance on him. He's happy to be here and taking a chance on him.. That still means something to some guys.
11-17-2023 07:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.