Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Frances empire is crumbling beneath them
Todor Online
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
Frances empire is crumbling beneath them
Frances makes a lot of its income from its territories. This is ending.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZlNYS1r8B...lzIGR5aW5n

Stone by stone, the West foundation continues crumbling. And they aren’t happy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fiD24uEvY1...lzIGR5aW5n

Russia and the BRICS countries have a lot to do with why. And BRICS is an escape route for countries that have few allies to turn to.
03-25-2024 06:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Frances empire is crumbling beneath them
They/Them are back. Must be on second shift today.
03-25-2024 07:01 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Import the third world, become the third world
03-25-2024 07:17 PM
Todor Online
Heisman

Senegal is the latest Francophone country to fall. The French fav is out.

https://apnews.com/article/senegal-elect...12717dce31

From the solidarity and support he is receiving from Mail, Burkina Faso, et al, I think he is like minded.
03-25-2024 07:31 PM
andybible1995 Online
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
(03-25-2024 06:42 PM)Todor Wrote:  Frances makes a lot of its income from its territories. This is ending.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AZlNYS1r8B...lzIGR5aW5n

Stone by stone, the West foundation continues crumbling. And they aren’t happy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fiD24uEvY1...lzIGR5aW5n

Russia and the BRICS countries have a lot to do with why. And BRICS is an escape route for countries that have few allies to turn to.

Honestly, at this point, BURN BABY BURN! Western Civiliization started dying off after WWII.
03-25-2024 07:49 PM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Frances who?
03-25-2024 09:12 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(03-25-2024 07:49 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  Western Civilization started dying off after WWII.
WWII was a huge cyanide pill for Western Civ, but honestly I’d say WWI was even more so. Without WWI, people like Lenin/Stalin/Hitler would NEVER have gained power. To me, the ’14-’18 War is the main reason why the 20th Century turned out to be such an unspeakable sh¡thole, from which we have only partially climbed out.
03-25-2024 09:28 PM
andybible1995 Online
All American

(03-25-2024 09:28 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
(03-25-2024 07:49 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  Western Civilization started dying off after WWII.
WWII was a huge cyanide pill for Western Civ, but honestly I’d say WWI was even more so. Without WWI, people like Lenin/Stalin/Hitler would NEVER have gained power. To me, the ’14-’18 War is the main reason why the 20th Century turned out to be such an unspeakable sh¡thole, from which we have only partially climbed out.

I don't think we ever climbed out of it at all.
03-25-2024 09:53 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(03-25-2024 09:53 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  

We did, at least, put an end to the Nazi/Soviet empires. That’s not nothing.

But yes, overall, things are very grim. I wouldn’t argue with you too much on that.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2024 06:38 AM by Native Georgian.)
03-26-2024 06:36 AM
Advertisement

The Sicatoka Offline
All American

I Root For: North Dakota
(03-25-2024 09:12 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Frances who?

Lighten up, Frances.
03-26-2024 07:53 AM
Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
I wouldn’t say crumbling but she peaked, in my opinion, with Fargo. Nomadland was a bit of a snoozer.
03-26-2024 09:14 AM
JerryJeff Offline
All American

I Root For:
(03-26-2024 07:53 AM)The Sicatoka Wrote:  
(03-25-2024 09:12 PM)Was SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Frances who?

Lighten up, Frances.

Beat me to it!
[Image: stripes-francis-francis.gif]
03-26-2024 01:27 PM
andybible1995 Online
All American

(03-26-2024 06:36 AM)Native Georgian Wrote:  

But yes, overall, things are very grim. I wouldn’t argue with you too much on that.

Patton has been quoted as saying we defeated the wrong enemy. I fear he may be right.
03-26-2024 01:56 PM
Advertisement

Todor Online
Heisman

Next up for France is going to be the end of the CFA Franc, one of the most destructive currencies ever foisted on anyone.

It’s a major source of capital for France, and a lot of the economy is based on it.

It’s gonna be disappearing soon likely. BRICS is helping bring about new opportunities for alternative sources for Africas exports on fair terms and a chance to have a currency that can also benefit them.

France has been paying them in scrip for everything and has been running a company store for these countries.

https://africadigitallibrary.com/tales-o...=available
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2024 10:40 PM by Todor.)
03-26-2024 10:39 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State

03-27-2024 06:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
03-27-2024 06:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Todor Online
Heisman

(03-27-2024 06:39 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Why weren’t they already crated before arriving to the airport? Reckless.
03-27-2024 08:21 PM
Advertisement

JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC

What the hell? The quality of 20th Century people was vastly superior to the imbeciles now pretending to know what to do. We are at the yawning chasm of a Dark Age but with enough technology to destroy life. Hell's bells at least in WWII unlike WWI there was a reason for the sacrifice. Can't say the same for Viet Nam, though there were some palpable objectives obtained in Korea.

What we have lost in the 20th Century which accounts for the misery before us, is private business and the security and incentive it provided. Corporatism is a feckless fascism that believes in nothing but the dollar. And they don't believe in Empire, they believe in destruction of competition and buying political favors (which is their nature anyway). There is only one thing that Hitler, Stalin, and Mao gave us, a clear cut enemy.

20th Century people were willing to fight and put up a great effort. I think that's gone too! In life enemies partially define you. What you affirm does as well, and the rest is your character. What I can't find these days is character. Moral Relativism has supplanted Christianity and self is the new god. And when you focus on the self you have chosen no pathway that leads beyond your own limitations. I think this is another reason the pursuit of excellence is dead, and why those in power are stupid enough to believe that obedience is better than individuals who reason and think for themselves. Nobody can adapt, innovate and overcome without being able to see beyond their own limitations, account for them, and find another way to success.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2024 09:04 PM by JRsec.)
03-27-2024 08:58 PM
andybible1995 Online
All American

(03-27-2024 08:58 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

What the hell? The quality of 20th Century people was vastly superior to the imbeciles now pretending to know what to do. We are at the yawning chasm of a Dark Age but with enough technology to destroy life. Hell's bells at least in WWII unlike WWI there was a reason for the sacrifice. Can't say the same for Viet Nam, though there were some palpable objectives obtained in Korea.

What we have lost in the 20th Century which accounts for the misery before us, is private business and the security and incentive it provided. Corporatism is a feckless fascism that believes in nothing but the dollar. And they don't believe in Empire, they believe in destruction of competition and buying political favors (which is their nature anyway). There is only one thing that Hitler, Stalin, and Mao gave us, a clear cut enemy.

20th Century people were willing to fight and put up a great effort. I think that's gone too! In life enemies partially define you. What you affirm does as well, and the rest is your character. What I can't find these days is character. Moral Relativism has supplanted Christianity and self is the new god. And when you focus on the self you have chosen no pathway that leads beyond your own limitations. I think this is another reason the pursuit of excellence is dead, and why those in power are stupid enough to believe that obedience is better than individuals who reason and think for themselves. Nobody can adapt, innovate and overcome without being able to see beyond their own limitations, account for them, and find another way to success.

I hope you're strapped down in your bunker. Because this Dark Age will bring about the violent and bloody extinction of the human race.
03-27-2024 09:23 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(03-27-2024 09:23 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  
(03-27-2024 08:58 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(03-25-2024 09:28 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  WWII was a huge cyanide pill for Western Civ, but honestly I’d say WWI was even more so. Without WWI, people like Lenin/Stalin/Hitler would NEVER have gained power. To me, the ’14-’18 War is the main reason why the 20th Century turned out to be such an unspeakable sh¡thole, from which we have only partially climbed out.

I hope you're strapped down in your bunker. Because this Dark Age will bring about the violent and bloody extinction of the human race.

Bunker my ass! There will be no escaping it. Might as well meet it head on with a smile! I might ask my wife to be in the bunker but if you can't avoid a fight the only thing to do is embrace it.
03-27-2024 09:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.