CSNbbs
Ignore button - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: Board Tech Support (/forum-545.html)
+---- Thread: Ignore button (/thread-219040.html)

- Guest - 03-13-2004 12:20 AM

I've hit the ignore button - but want to unignore. I want to read all posts by these two guys - help! :bang:

- georgia_tech_swagger - 03-13-2004 01:52 AM

My Controls --> Edit Ignore List

- Guest - 03-13-2004 09:55 AM

I've gone to My Controls - Edit IgnoreList - nothing there. Under the table of contents (for help) - it says to hit Ignore button again to unignore - but you can't do it - any suggestions would be very helpful as I'mreally getting frustrated. :mad:

- rickheel - 03-13-2004 10:22 AM

With as few posts as you have, you could re-register using a slighly modified name.

- Dog Fan - 04-06-2004 08:44 AM

Is this problem eventually going to be fixed? I just inadvertently hit an ignore button, meaning to hit the quote button. Now I've lost the poster and he doesn't appear in my ignore list. This is frustrating!

- georgia_tech_swagger - 04-06-2004 12:33 PM

Dog Fan Wrote:Is this problem eventually going to be fixed?  I just inadvertently hit an ignore button, meaning to hit the quote button.  Now I've lost the poster and he doesn't appear in my ignore list.  This is frustrating!
We have somebody looking at a way to display it so MSIE doesn't devour the code anymore.

- Dog Fan - 04-06-2004 02:00 PM

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:
Dog Fan Wrote:Is this problem eventually going to be fixed?  I just inadvertently hit an ignore button, meaning to hit the quote button.  Now I've lost the poster and he doesn't appear in my ignore list.  This is frustrating!
We have somebody looking at a way to display it so MSIE doesn't devour the code anymore.
Thanks, GTS! If/when this problem gets resolved, can you send out a universal post informing everyone? I know there are others with this problem.