CSNbbs
How bad does O'Reilly suck? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: How bad does O'Reilly suck? (/thread-222759.html)

- RochesterFalcon - 04-11-2003 12:16 PM

... which is weird, considering the Register is probably more conservative than Ronald Reagan.

<a href='http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/03/32/press-moxley.php' target='_blank'>http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/03/32/press-moxley.php</a>

- calling_the_hogs - 04-11-2003 12:50 PM

Ok, first off... let us check the column for any bias...

Oops.. here's one piece..

"It wasn

- calling_the_hogs - 04-11-2003 12:51 PM

And also... being as conservative as Ronald Reagan...that's a great compliment you give that paper.

I know I, as well as many Americans and almost all of Eastern Europe (especially Germany), am glad that Ronald Reagan was our President.

WPS

- just say no roy - 04-11-2003 02:33 PM

:bang: Will any of you libs out there show me proof where conservative talk show host has ever said it was unamerican to opose the war. All i have heard from Oriely,Rush,Savage and others is that it is unamerican and illegal for antiwar protesters to hijack our cities.Go to Mihael savage .com and read the sedition act.surely you libs can respect the law of the land seing you like to shove so many of them down our throat.Im sure you will find your soundbites,and take them out of context,but i wont proof of just one.I know you wont be able to do it,but give it a try anyway. 05-nono Roy rules

- just say no roy - 04-11-2003 02:37 PM

Wont somebody challange me :saber: (MASTERS:3:16)

- RochesterFalcon - 04-11-2003 04:47 PM

After U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich made a speech strongly opposing the war (one I didn't entirely agree with, by the way), Savage crabbed all night about it, suggesting Kucinich should be deported immediately.

An elected member of Congress!

He said many times that night that Kucinich -- an ELECTED MEMBER OF CONGRESS -- was unAmerican.

- GDawgs88 - 04-11-2003 04:54 PM

calling_the_hogs Wrote:And also... being as conservative as Ronald Reagan...that's a great compliment you give that paper.
Darn right it is!

- just say no roy - 04-11-2003 05:02 PM

Still no proof.Try again my friend.Bring some facts this time. :bang:

- just say no roy - 04-11-2003 05:07 PM

Dr.Savage never said he should be deported for being against the war.You heard only what you wanted to hear to support your veiw.

- rickheel - 04-12-2003 05:41 AM

He said many times that night that Kucinich -- an ELECTED MEMBER OF CONGRESS -- was unAmerican

damn,,,,,,,,whats that amendment you guys hide behind all the time.............

- RochesterFalcon - 04-12-2003 11:12 AM

Gentlemen.

First of all, I know what I heard on Savage. He was insisting that Dennis Kucinich should be deported.

Can I prove it? No. A Google search doesn't seem to turn up anything. I don't see any site on the World Wide Web archiving transcripts. Believe me, I'd love to show you a transcript. A transcript would bear me out.

Quote:damn,,,,,,,,whats that amendment you guys hide behind all the time.............

Look, I was just responding to a question about what has been said on right wing radio. Just as Savage has a right to speak his mind, I have a right to speak mine.

And this is my mind: Savage is the most fascist voice on talk radio since Father Coughlin.

I'm quite serious about that. Any station who airs Savage is completely irresponsible in my mind. Stations have a right to air him. And I have a right to call stations that do irresponsible.

Thirdly, on the 1918 Sedition Act. It anticipate Josef Stalin by a decade. Wide swaths of it are wholly unconstitional. Any fruitcake -- Savage chief among them -- who believes it should be applied has completely lost his mind.

- rickheel - 04-12-2003 03:41 PM

If you dont like what he says, don't listen. Freedom, thats what it is now. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM>