CSNbbs
2003: Stewart Twins - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+---- Thread: 2003: Stewart Twins (/thread-225787.html)

- hoops13 - 08-31-2002 07:16 PM

Lodrick and Rodrick Stewart, two of the top prep basketball-ballers in the country from the class of 2003, have chosen to attend USC.

The twins (both about 6'3 or 6'4) from Seattle-Rainier Beach are shooting guards, but it will be interesting to see what positions they play at the college level.

Rodrick is considered the better twin, but both are amazing leapers.

- WazzuCoug82 - 09-01-2002 07:47 PM

I am very excited for the twins but they are at the wrong school..lol..

go cougs!!

- Guest - 09-02-2002 08:52 AM

Do you think that either one of them have the ability to play the point?

- hoops13 - 09-02-2002 03:01 PM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The People's Champion:
Do you think that either one of them have the ability to play the point?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes. I have heard that one of them played a lot of point this summer at camps, tournaments, etc. I will look to see if it was Lodrick or Rodrick.

- WazzuCoug82 - 09-02-2002 11:05 PM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The People's Champion:
Do you think that either one of them have the ability to play the point?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I do think the twins can play point..I saw the twins, along with current UW football player Nate Robinson when 3A state last year. The twins are so versatile and can playing many positions on the floor. They have such great ball handling skills and floor awareness.

- JD Heel - 09-06-2002 12:10 PM

How many letters did Bibby write them to get them there?

-JD

- Harry Potter - 09-06-2002 08:04 PM

i watched them with hoops in the TOC a few months ago, they are leapers but thats all. They only put a show on in the warmups, and when it came to playing felton showed them up. they=all hype not much play although great atheletes.

<small>[ September 06, 2002, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Harry Potter ]</small>