CSNbbs
ok so I just watched the village for the first time - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+---- Thread: ok so I just watched the village for the first time (/thread-231055.html)

ok so I just watched the village for the first time - Terpy - 08-27-2006 07:13 PM

That mother sucked. I hate movies where nothing happens what the hell is the point? The ending was awful. What a stupid waste of a movie. That piece of crap made Signs look like the best movie of all time.

Re: ok so I just watched the village for the first time - PirateTreasureNC - 08-27-2006 10:53 PM

Terpy Wrote:That mother sucked. I hate movies where nothing happens what the hell is the point? The ending was awful. What a stupid waste of a movie. That piece of crap made Signs look like the best movie of all time.

The point was she got help for sick person. And broke the myth about _______________________ so not to play spoiler.

The end was kind of wack though...

I wouldn't say it sucked but I wouldn't say it was great.

for the M Knight movies I have seen;

Sixth Sense > Signs > The Villiage > Unbreakable

- Terpy - 08-28-2006 06:22 PM

I got it, I just didnt like it, and actually she didnt break the myth she perpetuated it. It was a boring ass movie much ado about nothing.

I actually liked the sixth sense (though ive only seen it in its entirety once) I thought Signs was decent and I havent seen unbreakable.

Being that I actually enjoyed his other two movies I gave this one a try even though everyone I talk to says it was crap. It was crap. I just kept waiting for something to happen and nothing ever did.