CSNbbs
So is the entire ACC Season going to be like this???? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big10bbs (/forum-259.html)
+---- Forum: Big 10 Team Talk (/forum-161.html)
+----- Forum: Maryland (/forum-347.html)
+----- Thread: So is the entire ACC Season going to be like this???? (/thread-24709.html)

So is the entire ACC Season going to be like this???? - NavyDoc69 - 01-18-2007 10:29 AM

Man what a crazy year. Rankings mean nothing UNC losing to VT then VT losing to FSU. MD beating undefeated Clemson then losing to UVA. Clemson getting blown out by UNC. VT beating Duke and UNC. All I can say is this is going to be one interesting and heartattack causing season for many an ACC fan!!!!

- ecuacc4ever - 01-18-2007 10:39 AM

It's gonna be alot different now that those two BC players have been dismissed...

Can Maryland win at Blacksburg over the weekend...? If not, the Terps are staring at 1-4 in league play with a team I thought looked very good in the preseason.

- georgia_tech_swagger - 01-18-2007 10:44 AM

I'm still absolutely baffled as to how we lost to friggin' Miami.

- Terpy - 01-18-2007 10:50 AM

MongoSlade Wrote:Can Maryland win at Blacksburg over the weekend...?

no :(

- NavyDoc69 - 01-18-2007 03:48 PM

These guys can play and are very good but they are going to be inconsistent because of Hayes and Vasquez being Freshman and having to run the show. Still don't ahve that run stopping shooter like you could always count on Juan or Steve coming down and ending the other teams run with a big three. Hopefully Hayes can be that guy.

- Terpy - 01-18-2007 04:37 PM

I dunno, if you ask me, it was always the big guy down low that you throw it in to to stop the runs, that is what we dont have. MJ is more than adequate as a three point shooter. We dont have anyone consistently willing to bang and work to get open down low. This team is lazy, they arent willing to work to get easy baskets, Jones rarely moves without the ball and the bigs arent willing to fight for position down low. They dont seem to understand that you have to work your ass off on this level to be good.