CSNbbs
The New York Football Giants - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+---- Thread: The New York Football Giants (/thread-278148.html)

The New York Football Giants - JoltinJacket - 02-03-2008 10:46 PM

Amazing performance! 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow 04-bow

Can you say 18-1?

RE: The New York Football Giants - PirateTreasureNC - 02-03-2008 10:52 PM

It was a great game....

The truth is pressure Brady and you got a shot.... it has been proven just not completed by anyone eyt ...but the Giants did it on the second try.

RE: The New York Football Giants - Emme Effing Herd fan - 02-03-2008 11:29 PM

f--- the G(ay)-Men.

RE: The New York Football Giants - Lush - 02-04-2008 12:26 AM

Looks like Carl was wrong

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c39217bfdc6e0117c0a95fa50003

RE: The New York Football Giants - flyingswoosh - 02-04-2008 12:48 AM

victory tastes so good. eli has become what kev said he would. he was dominant on that last drive.

RE: The New York Football Giants - Laettners Legacy - 02-04-2008 05:28 AM

04-rock

RE: The New York Football Giants - Rebel - 02-04-2008 09:30 AM

04-bow

Back to back Manning victories. Still don't know how the Colts lost to the Chargers AT home to a backup QB and with LT out of the game. If the Saints win next year, I can die in peace.

RE: The New York Football Giants - TailgateTiger - 02-04-2008 09:35 AM

how bout them GIANTS

RE: The New York Football Giants - Terpy - 02-04-2008 11:35 AM

Karma is a ***** lol cheaters, in about 2 and a half minutes at the end of the 4th Quarter the patriots went from being the best team ever to the biggest chokers of all time. I really hate the Giants with a passion but I was rooting for them pretty hard last night. The Patriots defense got exposed as the old/aging unit they are and they need to be overhauled. Brady played a good game considering the pressure he was under all night but the defense couldnt stop anyone when it mattered. That 3rd down pass to Tyree was incredible, I never thought Eli would be capable of making a play like that, that was a Donovan McNabb-esque play. If he goes down there, the Giants lose, its that simple.

RE: The New York Football Giants - flyingswoosh - 02-04-2008 11:42 AM

Terpy Wrote:Karma is a ***** lol cheaters, in about 2 and a half minutes at the end of the 4th Quarter the patriots went from being the best team ever to the biggest chokers of all time. I really hate the Giants with a passion but I was rooting for them pretty hard last night. The Patriots defense got exposed as the old/aging unit they are and they need to be overhauled. Brady played a good game considering the pressure he was under all night but the defense couldnt stop anyone when it mattered. That 3rd down pass to Tyree was incredible, I never thought Eli would be capable of making a play like that, that was a Donovan McNabb-esque play. If he goes down there, the Giants lose, its that simple.

c/s

RE: The New York Football Giants - Terpy - 02-04-2008 11:43 AM

Whats that mean?

RE: The New York Football Giants - flyingswoosh - 02-04-2008 03:22 PM

Terpy Wrote:Whats that mean?

cosign. on hip hop forums, people shorten it. my bad

RE: The New York Football Giants - Terpy - 02-04-2008 06:05 PM

flyingswoosh Wrote:
Terpy Wrote:Karma is a ***** lol cheaters, in about 2 and a half minutes at the end of the 4th Quarter the patriots went from being the best team ever to the biggest chokers of all time. I really hate the Giants with a passion but I was rooting for them pretty hard last night. The Patriots defense got exposed as the old/aging unit they are and they need to be overhauled. Brady played a good game considering the pressure he was under all night but the defense couldnt stop anyone when it mattered. That 3rd down pass to Tyree was incredible, I never thought Eli would be capable of making a play like that, that was a Donovan McNabb-esque play. If he goes down there, the Giants lose, its that simple.

c/s

glad to see you agree.:domokun:

RE: The New York Football Giants - flyingswoosh - 02-04-2008 06:27 PM

Terpy Wrote:
flyingswoosh Wrote:

c/s

glad to see you agree.:domokun:

ha ha

RE: The New York Football Giants - TailgateTiger - 02-05-2008 09:31 AM

[Image: 1202135790398.gif]

RE: The New York Football Giants - JoltinJacket - 02-07-2008 04:20 PM

LMAO!