CSNbbs
GTS, Where were you last night? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+---- Thread: GTS, Where were you last night? (/thread-303801.html)

Pages: 1 2

GTS, Where were you last night? - blah - 06-29-2008 08:27 AM

UGA VI bites the dust....05-stirthepot

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 10:04 AM

I was pissing on his grave. 02-13-banana

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 10:06 AM

UGA's carcus should be safe .... it doesn't have rabies, so UGA undergrads won't eat it like other dead local wildlife.

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 10:07 AM

If you bury UGA under the hedges, will they bloom with extra bull**** in the Spring?

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 10:08 AM

Is the bizarre stench and "mystery fluid" on the field in Sanford and Son Stadium decomposed past UGAs?

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 10:08 AM

If my dogs were that ugly I'd shave their ass and teach them to walk backwards. Good riddance.

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 10:10 AM

Now who will Smokey hump when UT pounds UGA every year?

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 10:11 AM

UGA VI: Just like UGA in the SEC East ... neutered from the start, ugly, stupid, and only knows how to sit and play dead.

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 10:13 AM

The difference between UGA VI and the typical UGA fan? They both bark all day, aren't above porking close relatives, get their food in 30 ib bags from Wal-Mart .... but UGA VI can lick his balls ... the UGA fan only dreams of it. Oh... and UGA VI's house doesn't have wheels.

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - Tulsaman - 06-29-2008 10:32 AM

so won't they just get another one?

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 10:34 AM

"UGA VI died?"

[Image: funny_63.gif][Image: GoodThread006.gif][Image: GoodThread005.gif][Image: GoodThread004.jpg][Image: GoodThread001.jpg]

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 10:36 AM

I know my position on this is somewhat vague ... so you let me know if I need to clarify things.

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - Tulsaman - 06-29-2008 10:51 AM

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:I know my position on this is somewhat vague ... so you let me know if I need to clarify things.

Can you express more fully your feelings. perhaps a gif of you dancing?

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - SouthGAEagle - 06-29-2008 01:06 PM

Wow. Keep telling us how much classier Georgia Tech fans are than Georgia fans, GTS.

Mascot of your rival or not, you are talking about a family pet that just passed away...

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - Terpy - 06-29-2008 02:33 PM

Georgia Tech has a massive inferiority complex

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 05:17 PM

SouthGAEagle Wrote:Wow. Keep telling us how much classier Georgia Tech fans are than Georgia fans, GTS.

Mascot of your rival or not, you are talking about a family pet that just passed away...

I owe the 'gaggers on this board a few. 05-stirthepot

A family pet?? Oh the humanity! UGAg fans treat that dog like royalty, but piss on opponent fans entering the stadium from the upper deck. So yea, let's talk classy.

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 05:22 PM

Terpy Wrote:Georgia Tech has a massive inferiority complex

It's called clean old fashioned hate. Live in the southeast and you'll understand it better. I figured you'd have a better idea than most, having a rivalry with WV and living in an adjacent state.

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - Terpy - 06-29-2008 05:37 PM

WVU/ Maryland isnt even that big of a rivalry, everyone knows that their big rival is Pittsburgh.

I know you call it clean old fashioned hate or whatever but UGA calls it a speed bump.

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - georgia_tech_swagger - 06-29-2008 05:52 PM

Terpy Wrote:but UGA called it a speed bump during the Chan Gailey Era.

Fixed.

Or conversely, ask Jim Donnan if it was a speed bump. 01-donnankungfu

RE: GTS, Where were you last night? - Rebel - 06-29-2008 06:18 PM

SouthGAEagle Wrote:Wow. Keep telling us how much classier Georgia Tech fans are than Georgia fans, GTS.

Exactly.