CSNbbs
Look for sites with Bearcats football news - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: Look for sites with Bearcats football news (/thread-499813.html)

Look for sites with Bearcats football news - cinbinsportsfan - 06-08-2011 09:14 AM

I don't know if many of you frequent ESPN Big East blog page, but I do and have been very disappointed in the amount of UC coverage. I'm not talking about individual articles written by Andrea Adelson- Those are very good and she seems to cover each school equally.

I'm talking about the Lunchtime Links. She seems to only draw articles from the Enquirer, and we all know how football articles from Koch are not only lacking in substance but are generally few and far between, especially in the offseason. Bennett had a habit of this, too. However, since she is a bit new to the Big East blog, I thought it would be a good idea to shoot her an email and let her know that there is constant news about recruiting, camps, offseason workouts, etc. from solid websites like downthedrive (that Matt and I work on) and 247 Sports that Koch simply does not provide.

Would any of you be able to provide some other sites that generate decent football articles so it looks like there is something going on in the offseason in Cincinnati?

RE: Look for sites with Bearcats football news - THE BearcatBrent - 06-08-2011 10:13 AM

(06-08-2011 09:14 AM)cinbinsportsfan Wrote:  I don't know if many of you frequent ESPN Big East blog page, but I do and have been very disappointed in the amount of UC coverage. I'm not talking about individual articles written by Andrea Adelson- Those are very good and she seems to cover each school equally.

I'm talking about the Lunchtime Links. She seems to only draw articles from the Enquirer, and we all know how football articles from Koch are not only lacking in substance but are generally few and far between, especially in the offseason. Bennett had a habit of this, too. However, since she is a bit new to the Big East blog, I thought it would be a good idea to shoot her an email and let her know that there is constant news about recruiting, camps, offseason workouts, etc. from solid websites like downthedrive (that Matt and I work on) and 247 Sports that Koch simply does not provide.

Would any of you be able to provide some other sites that generate decent football articles so it looks like there is something going on in the offseason in Cincinnati?

http://www.mysportsscoop.com/cincinnati/

RE: Look for sites with Bearcats football news - Bearcats#1 - 06-08-2011 10:49 AM

BearcatBrent...I assume you realize the "dated" nature of your signature? Do you still feel this way or is it just an issue of not taking time to change it? I'm just curious....it's your sig, you can put whatever you want in it.

RE: Look for sites with Bearcats football news - subflea - 06-09-2011 03:22 AM

He did recently change it, he removed the wins and losses for every season.