CSNbbs
Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: Verbal Assault Area (/forum-728.html)
+---- Thread: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? (/thread-528295.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - miko33 - 11-04-2011 12:30 PM

Occasionally you'll see someone say things like "my schools should be in a BCS conference because we have hot co-eds, or "my school is in an area with great BBQ, so it should be a slam dunk to be invited to a BCS conference". I'm not saying the majority of people do that, but there are definitely a few on here that do - especially those few fans from schools that aren't currently getting any love in the media. I'm just curious on why?

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - Native Georgian - 11-04-2011 12:31 PM

miko, one thing you'll notice is that some of the people around here are not very bright.

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - War Torn Ruston - 11-04-2011 12:32 PM

Another pointless post. Time to .....

[Image: releasethekraken.gif]

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - HP-TBDPITL - 11-04-2011 12:33 PM

Its this thing called TAILGATING. Most BE schools dont understand it and think its stupid. They just sell their beer at the stadium so they can help pay the rent.

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - miko33 - 11-04-2011 12:34 PM

(11-04-2011 12:31 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  miko, one thing you'll notice is that some of the people around here are not very bright.

That may be true, but I'm still curious on how that will add to the conference. I'm guessing maybe that it is to spur fan base travel to see these amenities?

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - New York Bull - 11-04-2011 12:36 PM

um, cause babes are hot

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - Fo Shizzle - 11-04-2011 12:37 PM

Miko is now trying to get a BBQ war started between ECU and Memphis fans. Ill go and say...I like both.

I also like the babes...everywhere.

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - miko33 - 11-04-2011 12:38 PM

(11-04-2011 12:33 PM)HP-TBDPITL Wrote:  Its this thing called TAILGATING. Most BE schools dont understand it and think its stupid. They just sell their beer at the stadium so they can help pay the rent.

I understand the concept of tailgating. However, do you think that the president and AD of your school would ever give a presentation to a prospective conference by showing hot co-eds wandering around the tailgating area? It's not like you'd ever hear these words from Marinatto: "You make a compelling case. Keep the ribs coming and make sure these hotties are making the rounds in the tailgating area and your schools will be the newest member of the Big East!"

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - ringmaster - 11-04-2011 12:40 PM

(11-04-2011 12:30 PM)miko33 Wrote:  Occasionally you'll see someone say things like "my schools should be in a BCS conference because we have hot co-eds, or "my school is in an area with great BBQ, so it should be a slam dunk to be invited to a BCS conference". I'm not saying the majority of people do that, but there are definitely a few on here that do - especially those few fans from schools that aren't currently getting any love in the media. I'm just curious on why?

You'd understand had you sampled either in NC.

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - Fo Shizzle - 11-04-2011 12:41 PM

(11-04-2011 12:38 PM)miko33 Wrote:  
(11-04-2011 12:33 PM)HP-TBDPITL Wrote:  Its this thing called TAILGATING. Most BE schools dont understand it and think its stupid. They just sell their beer at the stadium so they can help pay the rent.

I understand the concept of tailgating. However, do you think that the president and AD of your school would ever give a presentation to a prospective conference by showing hot co-eds wandering around the tailgating area? It's not like you'd ever hear these words from Marinatto: "You make a compelling case. Keep the ribs coming and make sure these hotties are making the rounds in the tailgating area and your schools will be the newest member of the Big East!"

Is Marinatto a gay Jew?03-lmfao

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - b0ndsj0ns - 11-04-2011 12:44 PM

(11-04-2011 12:41 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  
(11-04-2011 12:38 PM)miko33 Wrote:  

Is Marinatto a gay Jew?03-lmfao

Yeah I'm going to have to just say I don't want to ever be in a conference that doesn't appreciate hot girls and good BBQ. Right now C-USA should just change it's name to C-BBQ because we got that covered. 04-rock

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - PurplePirate - 11-04-2011 12:48 PM

(11-04-2011 12:30 PM)miko33 Wrote:  Occasionally you'll see someone say things like "my schools should be in a BCS conference because we have hot co-eds, or "my school is in an area with great BBQ, so it should be a slam dunk to be invited to a BCS conference". I'm not saying the majority of people do that, but there are definitely a few on here that do - especially those few fans from schools that aren't currently getting any love in the media. I'm just curious on why?

You realize this is a message board, right?

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - WilsonPirate - 11-04-2011 12:57 PM

(11-04-2011 12:38 PM)miko33 Wrote:  I understand the concept of tailgating. However, do you think that the president and AD of your school would ever give a presentation to a prospective conference by showing hot co-eds wandering around the tailgating area? It's not like you'd ever hear these words from Marinatto: "You make a compelling case. Keep the ribs coming and make sure these hotties are making the rounds in the tailgating area and your schools will be the newest member of the Big East!"

I wouldn't go THAT far. 03-lmfao

Miko, I know that you know you're oversimplifying this. No one ever said women and food are the reason a school should be considered. Its always ancillary to the larger discussion: school X should be considered for A,B, and C reasons, oh, and it doesn't hurt that school X also has a great game day environment which includes the world's hottest women and best barbeque. People then get bored of rehashing the same argument over and over again, and it eventually devolves into a pissing match between ENC BBQ, and that crap they try to pass for it in Memphis 04-cheers.

We all know what you do with these frivolous topics. Congratulations, you're successful in eliciting a response. You're also a d!ck, but I think you know that too.

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - War Torn Ruston - 11-04-2011 01:04 PM

Why do you all give him the pleasure? You know he gets hard up for this crap.

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - miko33 - 11-04-2011 01:07 PM

(11-04-2011 01:04 PM)War Torn Ruston Wrote:  Why do you all give him the pleasure? You know he gets hard up for this crap.

You're insane. These topics have come up a number of times throughout the existence of this message board - even when this board was affiliated with the Big East boards. It's been mentioned repeatedly and you yourself got in on the act with one of your signatures where you showed average looking women as an enticement for BSU. You know you used this signature. Admit it.

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - dgrace4cards - 11-04-2011 01:16 PM

So Country Club....did your meds give that Pitt Academic mind of yours a clean slate of thoughts.....because surely that large academic Pitt brain of yours would remember you started this same stupid thread earlier this year.....trying to impress this new fan base of yours in here these days I guess.

http://ncaabbs.com/showthread.php?tid=500091

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - piratefan1975 - 11-04-2011 01:24 PM

Sadly, if some of my Pirate brethren were fish, they'd be table fare long before now. Miko's trolling attempts land em every time. What kind of lures are you pulling today Miko? I'm going to guess horse ballyhoo with a purple and pink islander skirt.

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - War Torn Ruston - 11-04-2011 01:28 PM

(11-04-2011 01:07 PM)miko33 Wrote:  
(11-04-2011 01:04 PM)War Torn Ruston Wrote:  Why do you all give him the pleasure? You know he gets hard up for this crap.

You're insane. These topics have come up a number of times throughout the existence of this message board - even when this board was affiliated with the Big East boards. It's been mentioned repeatedly and you yourself got in on the act with one of your signatures where you showed average looking women as an enticement for BSU. You know you used this signature. Admit it.

Average looking women? Really. You wanna go there? And if it has been mentioned several times........Why bring it back up? 03-banghead
Anyway here is that pic of those average looking women again....just for you.....

[Image: Boise.jpg]

[Image: boise-state.jpg]
[Image: cheer.jpg]
[Image: cheer4.jpg]
[Image: cheer3.jpg]
[Image: cheer2.jpg]
[Image: broncochicks.jpg]

That is about as average as every other school.01-wingedeagle Or prhaps you would prefer this:

[Image: Boise.jpg] 03-nutkick

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - piratefan1975 - 11-04-2011 01:32 PM

War Torn, don't take the bait too!! Don't do it.

But, by all means continue to post pics....

RE: Why do some fans use babes and/or BBQ as selling points for their school? - War Torn Ruston - 11-04-2011 01:52 PM

This was the first thing that popped up when I typed in Pitt Panther fans. Hilarious.

http://www.callingitlikeitis.com/2011/03/reason-why-pittsburgh-girls-are-ugly.html