CSNbbs
Why is it so frustratingly hard to win with Idaho on NCAA Football... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+---- Thread: Why is it so frustratingly hard to win with Idaho on NCAA Football... (/thread-581034.html)

Why is it so frustratingly hard to win with Idaho on NCAA Football... - TampaKnight - 08-06-2012 04:18 PM

So, I've tried to coach a WAC team, keeping true, ftmp, to future realignment. I'm in year 2, and the WAC has four teams: Idaho (me), SJSU, USU, and NMSU.

Normally, the game defaults 5 games to FCS, but I changed my schedule to only FBS opponents:

at Texas A&M - W
Georgia (ranked) - L
at Washington - W
Southern Miss - W
at Notre Dame (ranked) - L
at Boise State - L
Navy- W
at Wisconsin (#1 team currently) - L

at Arkansas
Utah State
at San Jose State
at New Mexico State

So hard! 03-banghead I lost to Notre Dame by 7, and Boise State completely wrecked me. I'm recruiting really well, though. This is all on Heisman difficulty, too.

RE: Why is it so frustratingly hard to win with Idaho on NCAA Football... - gotigers1 - 08-07-2012 10:01 AM

You've gonna have fun with Navy, it's harder to stop the Triple Option than it looks.

RE: Why is it so frustratingly hard to win with Idaho on NCAA Football... - TampaKnight - 08-07-2012 01:17 PM

(08-07-2012 10:01 AM)gotigers1 Wrote:  You've gonna have fun with Navy, it's harder to stop the Triple Option than it looks.

I ended up winning that game 14-3. Strange.