CSNbbs
Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... (/thread-602628.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - panicstricken - 11-27-2012 02:22 PM

Tulane. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.

You get 3000 in the dome. You havent ever had a hoops program worth a crap. Youre football team is awful.

Its just a freaking joke all of it.

Im happy for ECU. Great school and a great program but Tulane. All sports. WTF.

All Tulsa does is win (IN ALL SPORTS) and no one freaking cares. Why SMU and Houston didnt go to bat for us baffles me.

Ive already left our AD a message. About to draft an email. I cant believe we are stuck in this steaming pile of garbage.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - EagNBran - 11-27-2012 02:24 PM

[Image: Michael-scott-no.gif]

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - Niner National - 11-27-2012 02:26 PM

(11-27-2012 02:22 PM)panicstricken Wrote:  Tulane. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.

You get 3000 in the dome. You havent ever had a hoops program worth a crap. Youre football team is awful.

All Tulsa does is win (IN ALL SPORTS) and no one freaking cares. Why SMU and Houston didnt go to bat for us baffles me.

Ive already left our AD a message. About to draft an email. I cant believe we are stuck in this steaming pile of garbage.
I'm sure you'll be in the MWC with SDSU and BSU soon enough 04-cheers

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - panicstricken - 11-27-2012 02:31 PM

Dear UNCC fans

Go away. All of you. I dont care about your crappy commuter school upstart college. No one does.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - SMUmustangs - 11-27-2012 02:36 PM

(11-27-2012 02:22 PM)panicstricken Wrote:  Tulane. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.

Garbage??.. you don't think much of your conference mates do you.

I guess you think Tulsa is a lot better than every other school in the conference. That is a high and mighty attitude for a struggling program that is in the same boat.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - jaredf29 - 11-27-2012 02:36 PM

I think we're all puzzled by Tulane. Tulsa is still further west than Nola.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - goldenhurricane2 - 11-27-2012 02:37 PM

(11-27-2012 02:36 PM)SMUmustangs Wrote:  I guess you think Tulsa is a lot better than every other school in the conference. That is a high and mighty attitude for a struggling program that is in the same boat.

Is this a canned response?

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - ICB - 11-27-2012 02:37 PM

So you want to go to the Big East... & Join Tulane? Now each league has a school with crappy football attendance. Tulane in the Big East, and UAB in C-USA.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - panicstricken - 11-27-2012 02:39 PM

Of course I dont think much of schools with no tradition and even worse programs. I dont think highly of UTSA bc anyone that can sign their name gets in. Its a commuter school. Its a joke. Period. Same goes for UNT. Same goes for FIU.

This has gone from bad to worse.

We arent a struggling program. Weve won more games in CUSA 2.0 than any other school. We have more championships than any other school.

Its horrible. YEs Im butthurt. Im just appalled at our AD.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - Orange County Owl - 11-27-2012 02:39 PM

FWIW, Rice fans are equally panic stricken (user name joke fully intended) and furious at our administration. Much of our fanbase was around during the SWC conference days - and we're now dealing with the result of 40 years of program neglect.

And ... you guys have obviously won a lot more than we have lately.

I sincerely hope that the MWC throws UTEP/Tulsa/Rice a lifeline ... although I have to think that UTSA and the SA market will be in play here as well.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - panicstricken - 11-27-2012 02:41 PM

I like Rice and all but going to see games @ Rice Stadium are outright depressing.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - TUBballJunkie - 11-27-2012 02:42 PM

Was wondering where you are.

I'm teetering on the edge. The only thing keeping me from falling off is that I know we won't be in C-USA in 2014. Just not sure if it's going to be east or west.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - No Bull - 11-27-2012 02:43 PM

Tulsa is a great University with great sports teams... I hope you find a worthy home. I would love to see you in the big east myself.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - goldenhurricane2 - 11-27-2012 02:44 PM

(11-27-2012 02:42 PM)TUBballJunkie Wrote:  Was wondering where you are.

I'm teetering on the edge. The only thing keeping me from falling off is that I know we won't be in C-USA in 2014. Just not sure if it's going to be east or west.

It'll be ok either way... at this point anyway.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - panicstricken - 11-27-2012 02:45 PM

hold me kynd friend

i hadnt looked at the internet all day. I was in barbados last week surfing and generally being awesome.

I got to lunch and my friend mentions it to me. I checked my tronzing machine and my mental meltdown began at lunch.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - Orange County Owl - 11-27-2012 02:46 PM

Gut feel or specific knowledge?

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - panicstricken - 11-27-2012 02:48 PM

No one on any form of Tulsa intertronz knows anything.

Im 99% sure our administration has sat back and done nothing thinking they will save money on travel with this new regional conference.

Never mind the REVENUE is about to drop off a cliff.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - Nice Guy Eddie - 11-27-2012 02:51 PM

I think all of the non-BCS conferences are on death watch now. Including the Big East.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - TUBballJunkie - 11-27-2012 02:51 PM

(11-27-2012 02:46 PM)Orange County Owl Wrote:  

Some speficic chatter that it'd likely be west but my gut feel is still 50/50. We'd be taking at least one team west too.

RE: Official Tulsa Fans on Suicide Watch thread... - goldenhurricane2 - 11-27-2012 02:54 PM

(11-27-2012 02:51 PM)TUBballJunkie Wrote:  
(11-27-2012 02:46 PM)Orange County Owl Wrote:  

Some speficic chatter that it'd likely be west but my gut feel is still 50/50. We'd be taking at least one team west too.

This is the likely scenario i've heard too, but I heard possibly 2 more coming with us. Who knows at this point, but it's looking like next year will be our last in C-USA.