CSNbbs
love watching So Miss vs Arizona on the PAC12 Network - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: love watching So Miss vs Arizona on the PAC12 Network (/thread-605273.html)

love watching So Miss vs Arizona on the PAC12 Network - USAFminersfan - 12-05-2012 04:30 PM

These broadcasters are obviously irritated as hell that So Miss is taking it to Arizona.

RE: love watching So Miss vs Arizona on the PAC12 Network - USAFminersfan - 12-05-2012 04:35 PM

Then the guy is griping that Cal was dinged really bad for losing to Wisconsin so badly. He said "I feel like they dinged us cause it's the PAC 12 and we haven't been great lately, even though that's not really fair"

How much you wanna bet that he would say the same type of thing about a CUSA team losing in Wisconsin though? I'll bet he would have the same attitude that he is criticizing....

RE: love watching So Miss vs Arizona on the PAC12 Network - DaSaintFan - 12-05-2012 04:36 PM

I actually like MOST of the pac-12 announcers when I watch the P12N... there are a couple (who usually do Oregon games I think?) who are annoying as hell, but for the most part, you can tell they're loyal to the conference as a whole.

It's when you get "national" announcers who are loyal to a team/conference during their broadcast, those are the guys I hate.

RE: love watching So Miss vs Arizona on the PAC12 Network - gdunn - 12-05-2012 04:37 PM

I didn't watch it.. I wish I would've.. I need to get to Hatty and watch them boys ball.

RE: love watching So Miss vs Arizona on the PAC12 Network - PurpleReigns - 12-05-2012 06:12 PM

P12N music is annoying and the Oregon basketball court makes me want to puke but other than that I love it