CSNbbs
Good luck vs VT! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: East Carolina (/forum-443.html)
+----- Thread: Good luck vs VT! (/thread-649398.html)

Good luck vs VT! - LuckyLion - 09-13-2013 08:42 PM

Doesn't look like this board gets a lot of traffic and I usually don't troll other teams' boards, but just wanted to wish the Pirates good luck tomorrow against VA Tech! Make those turkeys walk the plank!

RE: Good luck vs VT! - PirateTreasureNC - 09-15-2013 08:50 PM

(09-13-2013 08:42 PM)LuckyLion Wrote:  Doesn't look like this board gets a lot of traffic and I usually don't troll other teams' boards, but just wanted to wish the Pirates good luck tomorrow against VA Tech! Make those turkeys walk the plank!

For whatever reason our school board is dead here and ECU fans go elsewhere for school specific talk. However, we have quite a bunch of fans posting in the conference boards (AAC/CUSA).

RE: Good luck vs VT! - ECUPirated - 09-20-2013 02:38 PM

(09-15-2013 08:50 PM)PirateTreasureNC Wrote:  
(09-13-2013 08:42 PM)LuckyLion Wrote:  Doesn't look like this board gets a lot of traffic and I usually don't troll other teams' boards, but just wanted to wish the Pirates good luck tomorrow against VA Tech! Make those turkeys walk the plank!

For whatever reason our school board is dead here and ECU fans go elsewhere for school specific talk. However, we have quite a bunch of fans posting in the conference boards (AAC/CUSA).

I think part of the reason is we have many posters on here that like to post "ECU specific stuff" on the AAC or CUSA board instead of here where it should be.