CSNbbs
OT: If you had the #1 pick in this years NBA Draft - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: OT: If you had the #1 pick in this years NBA Draft (/thread-661037.html)

OT: If you had the #1 pick in this years NBA Draft - 10miners - 11-15-2013 06:49 PM

who would you pick?

Randle
Gordon
Wiggins
Parker

from what Ive seen Wiggins will be a great player but I think it will take him like 2 or 3 years to be really good. But I think its Julious Randle who will dominate right off the bat in the NBA. Tim Izzo compared him to like a Chris Webber. That a pretty good comparison.

RE: OT: If you had the #1 pick in this years NBA Draft - Timo99 - 11-15-2013 06:50 PM

It is hard to say. I am basing this off of the one game I saw Parker and Wiggins play the other night. I would go with Parker. He can shoot, play above the rim, and is good on defense.

RE: OT: If you had the #1 pick in this years NBA Draft - Eagleholic - 11-15-2013 07:00 PM

Parker looks like the most ready player to me. It will be interesting to see how Randle would do against guys that are bigger and stronger than him. In time, I think all 3 will be All-Stars.

RE: OT: If you had the #1 pick in this years NBA Draft - techdawg88 - 11-15-2013 07:38 PM

Jabari Parker...I really don't think Wiggins is going to turn out as great as everyone would like to believe