CSNbbs
‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America (/thread-661711.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - EverRespect - 11-18-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:It’s a terrifying new ‘game’ called the ‘knockout game’ that’s already caused deaths in Syracuse, St. Louis and New Jersey is sweeping the nation, and it preys upon unsuspecting people walking the streets, anywhere.

A recent report from New York-based CBS 2 shed light on the growing trend, displaying unsettling footage of teens participating in this game – which goes by the name ‘Knockout’ – and involves randomly targeting passersby, with the ultimate goal being to knock them out with one punch as they walk by.

One victim shown in the footage was 46-year-old Ralph Santiago of Hoboken, N.J., who was found dead with his neck broken and head lodged between iron fence posts, according to NJ.com.

http://beforeitsnews.com/crime-all-stars/2013/11/potentially-fatal-knockout-game-targeting-white-strangers-spreading-across-america-video-2447634.html

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - Jedi Master Sipho-Dyas - 11-18-2013 04:30 PM

Good think they aren't doing it to black people.

That would just be wrong.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - Jerry Falwell - 11-18-2013 04:31 PM

My favorite comment:

Quote:If you pay attention to the movie (Planet of the Apes), it shows ALL COLORS of the apes…
From the Orangutans (“the person of the forest” in Malay translation) being the ape’s leaders (the whitest of them all – aka the “establishment”), to Chimpanzees (the closest to humans) being the “lieutenants”, the police and army leaders and the Gorillas being the soldiers, brainwashed and ready to execute…
So:

The Orangutans (elite) is defended by the Chimps with their army of Gorillas and the HUMANS are a slave species.

The end of the movie? HUMANS GO HOME and leaves the apes to eat shite.

If Humans are gone, the apes starve and collapse and their entire “planet of the apes” will cease to exist.

Without Humans the system is worthless…

If we stop feeding them they will die…

z.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - HeartOfDixie - 11-18-2013 04:32 PM

It's sad but then again kids do a lot of stupid crap.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - oklalittledixie - 11-18-2013 04:37 PM

I can't speak for anyone else on this board, but around here we have a game that targets punk kids that do this kind of stuff. It's called "truckload of good ole boys snatch you up, take you deep into the woods, tie you to a tree and leave you game."

It's doubtful any of these little punks could knock out any of the guys I am referring to.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - gdunn - 11-18-2013 04:41 PM

I think they probably target someone they know won't fight back.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - EverRespect - 11-18-2013 04:42 PM

(11-18-2013 04:41 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I think they probably target someone they know won't fight back.

Cowards

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - HeartOfDixie - 11-18-2013 04:43 PM

It's stupid kids who don't realize that this could ruin the rest of their lives in a heartbeat. Murder charges are the last thing these kids are thinking about.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - gdunn - 11-18-2013 04:43 PM

(11-18-2013 04:42 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 04:41 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I think they probably target someone they know won't fight back.

Cowards

Are you going to target the guy that's 6'5 and 280 that could've played linebacker a year or two ago or the 5'6 guy that looks like a sneeze would knock him over?

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - gdunn - 11-18-2013 04:43 PM

(11-18-2013 04:43 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  It's stupid kids who don't realize that this could ruin the rest of their lives in a heartbeat. Murder charges are the last thing these kids are thinking about.

Well that's a good theory if they catch them. It's like drive bys. If no one sees it and it's not caught on camera, how are you going to catch them?

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - HeartOfDixie - 11-18-2013 04:45 PM

(11-18-2013 04:43 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 04:43 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  It's stupid kids who don't realize that this could ruin the rest of their lives in a heartbeat. Murder charges are the last thing these kids are thinking about.

Well that's a good theory if they catch them. It's like drive bys. If no one sees it and it's not caught on camera, how are you going to catch them?

In my experience, anything done by kids comes to light in time, especially criminal matters.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - oklalittledixie - 11-18-2013 04:45 PM

It's time to start shooting at society's trash.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - Smaug - 11-18-2013 04:52 PM

(11-18-2013 04:37 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  I can't speak for anyone else on this board, but around here we have a game that targets punk kids that do this kind of stuff. It's called "truckload of good ole boys snatch you up, take you deep into the woods, tie you to a tree and leave you game."

It's doubtful any of these little punks could knock out any of the guys I am referring to.

Wow. Folks used to do that when a kid whistled at a white woman. Glad we've evolved.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - JMUDunk - 11-18-2013 04:54 PM

Animals.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - LSU04_08 - 11-18-2013 04:55 PM

It's easy to knock an unsuspecting man off of his feet. God help the bastard that ever does it to one of my family members or a friend and I'm there to see it or catch them. I don't have nosey neighbors.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - LSU04_08 - 11-18-2013 04:57 PM

(11-18-2013 04:52 PM)Smaug Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 04:37 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  I can't speak for anyone else on this board, but around here we have a game that targets punk kids that do this kind of stuff. It's called "truckload of good ole boys snatch you up, take you deep into the woods, tie you to a tree and leave you game."

Wow. Folks used to do that when a kid whistled at a white woman. Glad we've evolved.

Nobody disagrees with the tragedy of the way white people were to blacks 60+ years ago, and nobody likes it. You'd think we would have evolved since then.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - Bull_In_Exile - 11-18-2013 05:01 PM

Now here is something to noodle on lefties..

If you lived or worked in an area where this was happening would you be more aware walking in an alley past five black teens? does that make you a racist?

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - JMUDunk - 11-18-2013 05:08 PM

(11-18-2013 05:01 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  Now here is something to noodle on lefties..

If you lived or worked in an area where this was happening would you be more aware walking in an alley past five black teens? does that make you a racist?

Jessie "Hymietown" Jackson admitted to this very thing a decade or more ago. Clearly jesse's a racist.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - oklalittledixie - 11-18-2013 05:09 PM

(11-18-2013 04:52 PM)Smaug Wrote:  

So you are making excuses for people knocking out white people? Do you see that as "payback?"

I honestly think we should run over people who do this sort of thing.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - LSU04_08 - 11-18-2013 05:10 PM

(11-18-2013 05:08 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 05:01 PM)Bull_In_Exile Wrote:  Now here is something to noodle on lefties..

Jessie "Hymietown" Jackson admitted to this very thing a decade or more ago. Clearly jesse's a racist.

It's only racist if you're white. Clearly an unbiased thought by the left.