CSNbbs
‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America (/thread-661711.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - oklalittledixie - 11-19-2013 10:11 AM

(11-19-2013 09:51 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I've been cheated and mistreated, been misunderstood........................

TODAY... is the the day!! brother where change is at your door.

I would go all southern baptist on him.

been put down, I've been knocked down... and told I'm no good.........

It's pretty clear you are glad this kind of game is taking place. That makes you a racist. I will view you as such from here and now.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - Machiavelli - 11-19-2013 10:29 AM

I'm not glad at all. I'm being sincere above. I have truly been at desperations door. I've been abandoned. I've had my soul crushed. You find a way. You limp at first with a crutch. Then you step one foot in front of the other. Day by day. If someone is holding me up, I'm thinking that's a sign someone needs help and I'm going to try to help him or her in any small way I can. I usually carry 100-200 bucks. Limit at the ATM is 300. I would gladly tell him this is not a robbery brother. There will be no police report. This is ME helping you out.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - GoApps70 - 11-19-2013 10:35 AM

(11-19-2013 10:29 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I'm not glad at all. I'm being sincere above. I have truly been at desperations door. I've been abandoned. I've had my soul crushed. You find a way. You limp at first with a crutch. Then you step one foot in front of the other. Day by day. If someone is holding me up, I'm thinking that's a sign someone needs help and I'm going to try to help him or her in any small way I can. I usually carry 100-200 bucks. Limit at the ATM is 300. I would gladly tell him this is not a robbery brother. There will be no police report. This is ME helping you out.

If that's really the case....why are you going to wait until someone sticks a gun to your head in order to help them?

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - EagleRockCafe - 11-19-2013 10:39 AM

My knockout punch...

[Image: pzyd.jpg]

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - oklalittledixie - 11-19-2013 10:41 AM

(11-19-2013 10:39 AM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  My knockout punch...

Boom

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - firmbizzle - 11-19-2013 10:42 AM

(11-19-2013 09:45 AM)GoApps70 Wrote:  Thinking this is funny, or applauding this is like applauding lynching's back in the '20's and 30's.

Well, I don't know. Rosco Patterson's lynching was pretty funny.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - RobertN - 11-19-2013 10:44 AM

(11-19-2013 08:41 AM)Jerry Falwell Wrote:  
(11-19-2013 08:35 AM)GreenHornet33 Wrote:  I rarely venture to this forum because it only brings out the absolute worst of the right and left. This knockout game is serious and there is nothing political about it. It has become a serious problem here in the Atlanta area and several kids have been a victim to this nonsense. Every other day for the past week the AJC and local television news has ran a story about this nonsense. I feel that the mofos who are caught should be charged to the fullest extent of the law and I don't care what their color, nationality, or sexual preference is. Some of you guys here are obsessed with race and making everything a black/white issue or a right/left issue and its downright sickening. If anyone believed or relied on beforeitsnews.com as a credible news then source I have some incredible beachfront property in Kentucky for sale. The knockout game's victims have been of all races, genders, and ages. Please stop trying to make this idiotic crime into a race vs. race issue.

Says the Black man.

Instead of preaching to us, how's about you go preach in Downtown ATL.

05-stirthepot
Go put your Klan outfit on and say that to his face. 'Cause I expect you would be a victim of this knockout game and he would be justified in his actions. You are racist scum at it's worst. The scary thing is that you don't even realize you are a racist.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - firmbizzle - 11-19-2013 10:45 AM

(11-18-2013 11:14 PM)smn1256 Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 11:06 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 10:53 PM)maximus Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 10:40 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 10:35 PM)maximus Wrote:  Look up the definition of brandish you worthless piece of ****

Damn, you're an idiot.

Gladly.
http://definitions.uslegal.com/b/brandished/

If you are going to carry, you really should act more responsibly. 07-coffee3

Why am I not surprised you are this ******* stupid.

I have every right under self defense and defense of other laws to show my weapon to thwart violence against myself or the ones I am defending.

Look fool, I know you love to see hoodlums knocking random people out and you make childish dumb ass jokes, but just know people will not tolerate these jack ass kids doing this. Carry on moron.

What's that saying "don't hate the player, hate the game"? Well don't hate firmbizzle, hate the law.

You do have a right to defend yourself, however that's not what you did. You used your weapons to gain an advantage in the situation. Call the Shelby Co. Sheriffs office and get a clarification. I'm sure they will be happy to help. Maybe when you stop calling me names you'll realize that I'm actually trying to keep you on the right side of the law. 07-coffee3

I don't see what's wrong with showing people you're armed, theyre going to see the gun anyway right before you shoot them.

It's the way the law is written but it varies from state to state. In my state it is illegal to fire a "warning shot" or flash your weapon. If you are defending yourself, then defend yourself. Showing your weapon as intimidation is illegal in most states.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - oklalittledixie - 11-19-2013 10:46 AM

See what this ^^ sad liberal is doing is trying to censor the conversation. If he can be controversial and vile enough, he can have the thread moved and censor out racism that isn't being perpetrated by whites.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - firmbizzle - 11-19-2013 10:46 AM

(11-19-2013 10:44 AM)RobertN Wrote:  
(11-19-2013 08:35 AM)GreenHornet33 Wrote:  I rarely venture to this forum because it only brings out the absolute worst of the right and left. This knockout game is serious and there is nothing political about it. It has become a serious problem here in the Atlanta area and several kids have been a victim to this nonsense. Every other day for the past week the AJC and local television news has ran a story about this nonsense. I feel that the mofos who are caught should be charged to the fullest extent of the law and I don't care what their color, nationality, or sexual preference is. Some of you guys here are obsessed with race and making everything a black/white issue or a right/left issue and its downright sickening. If anyone believed or relied on beforeitsnews.com as a credible news then source I have some incredible beachfront property in Kentucky for sale. The knockout game's victims have been of all races, genders, and ages. Please stop trying to make this idiotic crime into a race vs. race issue.

Says the Black man.

05-stirthepot
Go put your Klan outfit on and say that to his face. 'Cause I expect you would be a victim of this knockout game and he would be justified in his actions. You are racist scum at it's worst. The scary thing is that you don't even realize you are a racist.

[Image: this-racism-is-killing-me-inside.jpg?w=590]

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - oklalittledixie - 11-19-2013 10:47 AM

(11-19-2013 10:45 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 10:53 PM)maximus Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 10:40 PM)firmbizzle Wrote:  Gladly.
http://definitions.uslegal.com/b/brandished/

If you are going to carry, you really should act more responsibly. 07-coffee3

Why am I not surprised you are this ******* stupid.

I have every right under self defense and defense of other laws to show my weapon to thwart violence against myself or the ones I am defending.

Look fool, I know you love to see hoodlums knocking random people out and you make childish dumb ass jokes, but just know people will not tolerate these jack ass kids doing this. Carry on moron.

What's that saying "don't hate the player, hate the game"? Well don't hate firmbizzle, hate the law.

You do have a right to defend yourself, however that's not what you did. You used your weapons to gain an advantage in the situation. Call the Shelby Co. Sheriffs office and get a clarification. I'm sure they will be happy to help. Maybe when you stop calling me names you'll realize that I'm actually trying to keep you on the right side of the law. 07-coffee3

I don't see what's wrong with showing people you're armed, theyre going to see the gun anyway right before you shoot them.

It's the way the law is written but it varies from state to state. In my state it is illegal to fire a "warning shot" or flash your weapon. If you are defending yourself, then defend yourself. Showing your weapon as intimidation is illegal in most states.

Not when you are being surrounded by 12 cowards.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - RobertN - 11-19-2013 10:49 AM

People with mental problems shouldn't be able to buy guns. Please do this country a favor and get rid of your gun and turn yourself into a mental health facility ASAP.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - Smaug - 11-19-2013 10:50 AM

(11-19-2013 09:51 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I've been cheated and mistreated, been misunderstood........................

Then he'll shoot you just to shut you the hell up. 03-lol

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - Smaug - 11-19-2013 10:52 AM

(11-19-2013 10:44 AM)RobertN Wrote:  

Says the Black man.

05-stirthepot

It's not legal to punch someone because they said something that pissed you off.

As much talking out of your ass you do, you should probably know that by now.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - GoApps70 - 11-19-2013 10:52 AM

(11-19-2013 10:50 AM)Smaug Wrote:  

Then he'll shoot you just to shut you the hell up. 03-lol

True. If they wanted preaching they would be in church.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - EagleRockCafe - 11-19-2013 10:58 AM

(11-19-2013 10:49 AM)RobertN Wrote:  

People with mental problems shouldn't be able to buy guns. Please do this country a favor and get rid of your gun and turn yourself into a mental health facility ASAP.

This coming from a little man that probably lives in his mommy's basement. If some little punk comes at me trying to punch me out while I am out walking, he will get a real knockout punch. I know the concept of defending yourself using justifiable means is a concept you can't wrap you mind around. I have had a concealed permit for many years and thankfully have never had to pull my weapon. I hope it stays that way forever. If the situation arises that I need it to protect myself and others from a lethal attack from a thug or criminal, I will defend myself and others. As I said, I hope that situation doesn't happen, but if it does the criminal will be in for a bad surprise.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - RobertN - 11-19-2013 11:03 AM

(11-19-2013 10:11 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  

It's pretty clear you are glad this kind of game is taking place. That makes you a racist. I will view you as such from here and now.
03-lmfao Oklalittledicky calling someone else a racist. Now THAT is funny!

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - RobertN - 11-19-2013 11:06 AM

(11-19-2013 10:58 AM)EagleRockCafe Wrote:  
(11-19-2013 10:49 AM)RobertN Wrote:  

This coming from a little man that probably lives in his mommy's basement. If some little punk comes at me trying to punch me out while I am out walking, he will get a real knockout punch. I know the concept of defending yourself using justifiable means is a concept you can't wrap you mind around. I have had a concealed permit for many years and thankfully have never had to pull my weapon. I hope it stays that way forever. If the situation arises that I need it to protect myself and others from a lethal attack from a thug or criminal, I will defend myself and others. As I said, I hope that situation doesn't happen, but if it does the criminal will be in for a bad surprise.
You just have an itchy trigger finger and are salivating to kill a man. You are a sick human being and belong in a mental hospital.

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - firmbizzle - 11-19-2013 11:07 AM

(11-19-2013 10:47 AM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  
(11-19-2013 10:45 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 10:53 PM)maximus Wrote:  Why am I not surprised you are this ******* stupid.

Not when you are being surrounded by 12 cowards.

Your time is best spent researching the law in your state rather than arguing with me over the internet. In my state it is a felony.07-coffee3

RE: ‘Knockout’ Game Targeting White Strangers Spreading Across America - LSU04_08 - 11-19-2013 11:08 AM

(11-18-2013 05:48 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(11-18-2013 04:37 PM)oklalittledixie Wrote:  I can't speak for anyone else on this board, but around here we have a game that targets punk kids that do this kind of stuff. It's called "truckload of good ole boys snatch you up, take you deep into the woods, tie you to a tree and leave you game."

It's doubtful any of these little punks could knock out any of the guys I am referring to.

Sounds like the kind of game you all used to play before the Civil War.

None of us were alive before the Civil War.