CSNbbs
Charlotte & LT game - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Charlotte (/forum-630.html)
+----- Thread: Charlotte & LT game (/thread-727682.html)

Charlotte & LT game - Rabonchild - 02-20-2015 01:09 AM

I watched the game on CBSSports and was disappointed with the play of both teams. Charlotte lost another heart breaker (somebody ought to write a song with that title "heartbreaker").

The saddest thing though was the attendance. I have watched many games at a filled Holton Arena and my wife graduated from UNCC. I spent a couple of weeks in Atlantic City watching Charlotte and the A10 tournament.

I am not surprised with how low the attendance is, but it is sad. I feared 5 years ago when poor decisions were made by leadership that this would be the end result. During tonight's game I could literally hear people in the stands talking behind the TV commentators, the building was empty, and home court advantage was nonexistent.

The odds are leadership (or the lack thereof) will make no changes at the end of "this" another disappointing season. A fan can only wish.

The sound of a bouncing ball in an empty gym can be deafening.

RE: Charlotte & LT game - Niner National - 02-24-2015 10:20 PM

(02-20-2015 01:09 AM)Rabonchild Wrote:  I watched the game on CBSSports and was disappointed with the play of both teams. Charlotte lost another heart breaker (somebody ought to write a song with that title "heartbreaker").

The saddest thing though was the attendance. I have watched many games at a filled Holton Arena and my wife graduated from UNCC. I spent a couple of weeks in Atlantic City watching Charlotte and the A10 tournament.

I am not surprised with how low the attendance is, but it is sad. I feared 5 years ago when poor decisions were made by leadership that this would be the end result. During tonight's game I could literally hear people in the stands talking behind the TV commentators, the building was empty, and home court advantage was nonexistent.

The odds are leadership (or the lack thereof) will make no changes at the end of "this" another disappointing season. A fan can only wish.

The sound of a bouncing ball in an empty gym can be deafening.

I think it is pretty likely we fire the staff honestly. Unless Odom guides us to a conference championship I don't think they'll return.