CSNbbs
Gralf!!!!!!!!! Er . . . . . Golf! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Tulsa (/forum-436.html)
+----- Thread: Gralf!!!!!!!!! Er . . . . . Golf! (/thread-775487.html)

Gralf!!!!!!!!! Er . . . . . Golf! - rabidTU2 - 03-25-2016 11:14 AM

OK. Dr Gragg just eliminated mens golf. I kind of saw this coming - at least the cutback in funding some of the programs. But wasn't Gragg hired as someone who they believed would expand the programs, not reduce them? Some of the moves he has instituted, including some glaring scheduling misteps need to be talked over and that's why I'm starting a thread on this. So let me list a few "glaring" problems under his watch.

1. Nonsensical Football Scheduling of teams from the coasts including a D-II team from North Carolina most folks didn't even know existed. How will that bring in the needed revenue to fund programs like golf?
2. Hiring a MBB coach in the process of being slowly removed at another school because of poor perfromance and possible NCAA infractions.
3. Extravagant yet un-merited salaries.
4. Hiring a person to promote the football program from Eastern Michigan - a school with probably the worst attendance in the nation even though they have 16,000 more students than TU.
5. Taking credit for the hiring of an excellent FB coach that was obviously done over his head.
6. Eliminating a long standing athletic program with a good performance history. A program that virtually every school in the nation can afford except us. Then blaming the cutback on poor attendance in the other sports (which he is in control of). This is akin to admitting, yet glossing over his own failures.

Sorry if this is a little pointed and "direct", but really, what success has Dr Gragg had here? What has he, himself really accomplished? And if you can't afford a golf team, what can you afford?

IMHO we need a "Go Getter", not a "No Getter"!

Sorry for my bluntness, but this should be unacceptable. And GO TU!

RE: Gralf!!!!!!!!! Er . . . . . Golf! - nepats288 - 03-28-2016 10:17 AM

Rabid,

you're a damn fool. Please shut the F up about stuff you don't know anything about.