CSNbbs
Android (and IOS?) Tapatalk issues - missing content - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: Board Tech Support (/forum-545.html)
+---- Thread: Android (and IOS?) Tapatalk issues - missing content (/thread-789116.html)

Android (and IOS?) Tapatalk issues - missing content - I45owl - 09-01-2016 10:30 AM

Here's a link to the thread on the parliament...

OT - Tapatalk issues

chrisc Wrote:Post: #1OT - Tapatalk issues Does anyone else here use Tapatalk to access this forum? It's worked well for me in the past, but about a week ago stopped showing any threads below the "Stickies" section. New threads show up fine if they're in the Quad or Stickies, but I'm unable to view anything else.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8236]

I45owl Wrote:I use the CSNBBS app (Android), and don't have trouble navigating through the forums or threads ... I can even respond on a thread. However, it doesn't present any text at all when I visit a thread. I can navigate from page to page, but no actual content.

RE: Android (and IOS?) Tapatalk issues - missing content - chrisc - 09-01-2016 11:03 AM

Not sure what happened, but I installed the CSNbbs app and suddenly it works fine from both! Probably some weird cache issue. Thanks.

RE: Android (and IOS?) Tapatalk issues - missing content - I45owl - 09-01-2016 10:49 PM

I upgraded the app this evening, and it's even worse...

Looking into it a little more, I only have a problem using it by browsing through "active boards quick links", which is how I've done it since I originally used the tapatalk app.

Browsing in a different way, I've been able to view the board and posts successfully.