CSNbbs
B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big10bbs (/forum-259.html)
+---- Forum: Big 10 Conference Talk (/forum-167.html)
+---- Thread: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three (/thread-790652.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - dxdtdemon - 09-17-2016 11:03 AM

(09-12-2016 09:20 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wGN9yHIXm3MGnaexCQAI5Tw9PTijyGDiDzfwzTP7M2s/edit#gid=0

Points above, think I got a score wrong, lemme know so I can re-tally, should be right though.

Week Three:

1. (GOTW) Notre Dame
2. New Mexico
3. Penn State
4. Iowa
5. Wisconsin
6. Michigan
7. Nebraska
8. Illinois
9. Maryland
10. Ohio State
11. Northwestern

Wild Card:

1. Louisville
2. East Carolina
3. Eastern Michigan
4. Bowling Green

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - DexterDevil - 09-17-2016 12:15 PM

Lamar Jackson is unstoppable... someone call Alabama.

Sent from my C6743 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - DexterDevil - 09-17-2016 08:22 PM

Big Ten hate on the main boards is in full swing, reminding me why I quit frequenting here. Only the Big Ten can lose 2 games and be treated like the conference is horrible outside of the top.

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - JRsec - 09-17-2016 09:37 PM

(09-17-2016 08:22 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  Big Ten hate on the main boards is in full swing, reminding me why I quit frequenting here. Only the Big Ten can lose 2 games and be treated like the conference is horrible outside of the top.

On the contrary this weekend gives the Big 10 the inside track to the top seed in the CFP this year. You are about to enter conference play and in your 4 biggest games today you will claim two wins over the PAC, one over the Big 12 and one over the Irish. Kudos! Iowa was an upset but to the best FCS school out there. That's not a good loss, but it isn't like losing to Eastern Michigan. As for the near losses, games in progress not going well, and the other loss.......big deal! They are the cellar dwellers anyway.

Should Texas lose to Cal tonight the Big 12 can turn out the lights on 2016-7. The PAC is getting whittled down quickly as well.

If Clemson stumbles or Louisville gets upset it won't be pretty for the ACC either. That said Louisville looks darn good!

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - DexterDevil - 09-17-2016 10:31 PM

(09-17-2016 09:37 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 08:22 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  Big Ten hate on the main boards is in full swing, reminding me why I quit frequenting here. Only the Big Ten can lose 2 games and be treated like the conference is horrible outside of the top.

On the contrary this weekend gives the Big 10 the inside track to the top seed in the CFP this year. You are about to enter conference play and in your 4 biggest games today you will claim two wins over the PAC, one over the Big 12 and one over the Irish. Kudos! Iowa was an upset but to the best FCS school out there. That's not a good loss, but it isn't like losing to Eastern Michigan. As for the near losses, games in progress not going well, and the other loss.......big deal! They are the cellar dwellers anyway.

Should Texas lose to Cal tonight the Big 12 can turn out the lights on 2016-7. The PAC is getting whittled down quickly as well.

If Clemson stumbles or Louisville gets upset it won't be pretty for the ACC either. That said Louisville looks darn good!

Oh I'd pay PPV prices for Ohio State vs Louisville right now. The conference is doing what it needs to do, Iowa will probably do just fine the rest of the season, NDSU really is just that good and people are ignorant to it. That said, we really need a P5 section to discuss games and such.

Also, Eastern Michigan is 2-1 and they lost to what is looking to be a decent SEC team in Mizzou, we're definitely not NDSU level though, NDSU is better than most G5 teams.

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - JRsec - 09-17-2016 11:34 PM

(09-17-2016 10:31 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 09:37 PM)JRsec Wrote:  

Oh I'd pay PPV prices for Ohio State vs Louisville right now. The conference is doing what it needs to do, Iowa will probably do just fine the rest of the season, NDSU really is just that good and people are ignorant to it. That said, we really need a P5 section to discuss games and such.

Also, Eastern Michigan is 2-1 and they lost to what is looking to be a decent SEC team in Mizzou, we're definitely not NDSU level though, NDSU is better than most G5 teams.

My moderation on the SEC board is to eliminate smack and taunting, severely curtail the G5 piss and moaners, and to concentrate on discussion. You guys are always welcome there, especially on a game day. But realize that depending on when our games are we are absent for 4 or more hours especially if we are in attendance. Most of our guys are learning the rules for decorum and most of the ACC crowd and a few Big 12 guys that pop in follow a P5 inclusive AUP.

Yeah many of the threads are about the SEC but all threads are welcomed. Since we can't get our own P5 forum we are kind of using our home board to get one started.

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - AntiG - 09-17-2016 11:55 PM

wow DexterDevil with the North Dakota State call. I hope you put money on that one!

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - DexterDevil - 09-18-2016 12:28 AM

(09-17-2016 11:55 PM)AntiG Wrote:  wow DexterDevil with the North Dakota State call. I hope you put money on that one!

Don't believe in gambling, which is why I enjoy doing games like this, improves the enjoyment of the college football season and you aren't risking gambling debt. I fully believe NDSU is P5 level team with FCS depth and that Iowa didn't know what they were in for, NDSU is going big, play Oregon in 2020 I believe.

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - TerpsNPhoenix - 09-18-2016 07:55 AM

(09-17-2016 06:25 AM)TerpsNPhoenix Wrote:  Week Three:

1. (GOTW) Michigan State @ Notre Dame
2. New Mexico @ Rutgers
3. Temple @ Penn State
4. North Dakota State @ Iowa
5. Georgia State @ Wisconsin
6. Colorado @ Michigan
7. Oregon @ Nebraska
8. Western Michigan @ Illinois
9. Maryland @ UCF
10. Ohio State @ Oklahoma
11. Duke @ Northwestern

Wild Card:

1. Florida State @ Louisville
2. East Carolina @ South Carolina
3. Eastern Michigan @ Charlotte
4. Mid Tennessee State @ Bowling Green

Man…I'm terrible at this. Good thing its all for fun and not real money. Vegas and I need to stay many miles apart.

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - Clammy - 09-18-2016 05:14 PM

Yeah I think this was my worst week ever.

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - TerryD - 09-19-2016 12:28 PM

Big win by the Spartans. Congrats to Dexter Devil and the other MSU fans.

Michigan State has always been my favorite Big Ten team by default.

Can MSU spare a defensive coordinator?

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - DexterDevil - 09-19-2016 06:43 PM

(09-19-2016 12:28 PM)TerryD Wrote:  Big win by the Spartans. Congrats to Dexter Devil and the other MSU fans.

Got hellavu QB there yourself Terry, hope y'all win out!

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - DexterDevil - 09-19-2016 06:44 PM

I'll be getting week 4 up while I'm watching Monday Night Raw, won't be too much longer.

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - DexterDevil - 09-19-2016 07:47 PM

This was a tough week of picks, that's for sure. And two-time champion Ohio1317 gets the most points with 13.

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - TerpsNPhoenix - 09-20-2016 04:54 AM

(09-19-2016 07:47 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  This was a tough week of picks, that's for sure. And two-time champion Ohio1317 gets the most points with 13.

Is that how Ohio1317 got to be a Mod??!?! Win the picks and you get to be mod? 3 times in a row and Ohio is elevated to Super Mod? 04-cheers

RE: B1G Ten Pick Em' Week Three - TerryD - 09-20-2016 03:20 PM

(09-19-2016 06:43 PM)DexterDevil Wrote:  
(09-19-2016 12:28 PM)TerryD Wrote:  Big win by the Spartans. Congrats to Dexter Devil and the other MSU fans.

Got hellavu QB there yourself Terry, hope y'all win out!

Thanks, but not with that defense.