CSNbbs
Holy Crap is the B1G East loaded this year! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big10bbs (/forum-259.html)
+---- Forum: Big 10 Conference Talk (/forum-167.html)
+---- Thread: Holy Crap is the B1G East loaded this year! (/thread-791415.html)

Holy Crap is the B1G East loaded this year! - Big Ron Buckeye - 09-18-2016 03:46 PM

Other than a bad loss for Iowa and an apparent major rebuild for Lovey in Illinois. The B1G did pretty good on yesterday. Nebraska carried the weight for the West with all others less than impressive IMO. The East really handled business. Sparty was up by 29 before allowing the Irish back in the game... important win for the league regardless. I thought Colorado had Michigan but the fighting Harbaugh's were not to be denied. Finally, apart from my obvious bias, How bout Dem Buckeyes? After losing all of that talent to the NFL to take a SUPER young team into Norman and win. It was outstanding.

RE: Holy Crap is the B1G East loaded this year! - DexterDevil - 09-18-2016 05:33 PM

I'm hoping for an Ohio State vs Louisville Natty Champ game, even if that requires a loss to Ohio State.

Sent from my C6743 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Holy Crap is the B1G East loaded this year! - Sparty84 - 09-19-2016 08:15 PM

Congrats to the Bucks and the Huskers. I was happy to see how Sparty played when Dantonio revved the engines against Notre Dame. Michigan's win was a plus for the conference, but it will be a wash when they are beaten by the Bucks and the Sparty's.

Go State!
Beat Michigan!

RE: Holy Crap is the B1G East loaded this year! - TerpsNPhoenix - 09-20-2016 05:09 AM

The top of the East is is strong. OSU, UMich and MSU all look pretty darn good. The others…well, we shall see how they do. It seems like they are going to knock each other off. For instance, MD is sitting at 3-0 right now. The games they have a chance at winning are Purdue, Minnesota, Indiana, PSU and Rutgers. Have to have 3 of those 5 to go bowling. Not sure if that is going to happen or not. The homer in me thinks they will. The realist says they may get 2. Need to go take a look at common opponents and see how they fared. So, to me it looks like the top is pretty solid and should beat down on the other four.

RE: Holy Crap is the B1G East loaded this year! - tcufrog86 - 09-21-2016 10:45 AM

I will be interested in how the Badgers look this week after really struggling with Ga State. Sounds like we may see two QBs for Wisky...both with little game experience in a hostel environment.

RE: Holy Crap is the B1G East loaded this year! - megadrone - 09-22-2016 10:58 AM

Rutgers is a rebuild, sadly Flood was driving us into the ground. Fortunately we made the change, but that means we could easily be 2-10 this year (or we could pull off wins against some of Minnesota, Maryland, Illinois and State Penn). Gonna be a few years. Wish the Big 10 had taken us in 2010.