CSNbbs
Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+---- Thread: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel (/thread-810763.html)

Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - EvanJ - 02-28-2017 10:08 PM

I watch two sisters, the oldest one of whom is in ninth grade, who have over 1,250,000 subscribers. The ACC Digital Network has 75,535 subscribers. The CAA has only 671 subscribers. Of course the ACC will have more subscribers, but the ACC has 112.6 times more subscribers. ACC games don't get 112.6 times more attendance than CAA games.

RE: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - HyperDuke - 02-28-2017 10:48 PM

Is the content deserving of more followers?

Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - B_Hawk06 - 02-28-2017 11:04 PM

(02-28-2017 10:48 PM)HyperDuke Wrote:  Is the content deserving of more followers?

No.

RE: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - HyperDuke - 03-01-2017 06:24 AM

Well, I guess we got that conversation over with!

RE: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - J.B. - 03-01-2017 08:28 AM

I didn't even know that the CAA had a YouTube channel, so I didn't subscribe to it. Doesn't mean that I'm not interested in the CAA. What's even on the channel except for highlights?

RE: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - EvanJ - 03-01-2017 12:18 PM

(03-01-2017 08:28 AM)J.B. Wrote:  I didn't even know that the CAA had a YouTube channel, so I didn't subscribe to it. Doesn't mean that I'm not interested in the CAA. What's even on the channel except for highlights?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFE1I7cf28k&t=346s is an example of a weekly video with Bobby Broyles and Rob Washburn that previews some games. The CAA used to only post highlights of televised games but now posts highlights of all Men's Basketball games.

RE: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - TribePride91 - 03-02-2017 05:51 PM

All of that content is already found at CAA webpage. Hopefully, a lot of people already go there(like we do to caa.tv), and just don't go to youtube.

Or, people just don't subscribe

Or, the content is not very good.

I definitely think the content for football is decent.

RE: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - DirtyDukes - 03-07-2017 10:32 AM

(03-02-2017 05:51 PM)TribePride91 Wrote:  All of that content is already found at CAA webpage. Hopefully, a lot of people already go there(like we do to caa.tv), and just don't go to youtube.

Or, people just don't subscribe

Or, the content is not very good.

I definitely think the content for football is decent.

I like Bobby and Tim a lot, but I think they could use some polishing up mostly in the words they use - lots of cliches, etc. They just need to find their own style. I think it'll happen the longer they do it.

RE: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - EvanJ - 01-14-2018 09:49 AM

With 993,574 views, the CAA is approaching 1,000,000.

RE: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - TribePride91 - 01-31-2018 11:49 AM

Evan:

I think people are going there. I visit youtube some too, but I don't subscribe to anything. Maybe I will if it seems to help.

Also, would love to see some postings from you on the Hofstra page of the site. The Pride have been a consistent winner and foe for the last 5-6 years. You are a knowledgable and reasonable poster.

RE: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - EvanJ - 01-31-2018 03:04 PM

(01-31-2018 11:49 AM)TribePride91 Wrote:  Evan:

I think people are going there. I visit youtube some too, but I don't subscribe to anything. Maybe I will if it seems to help.

Also, would love to see some postings from you on the Hofstra page of the site. The Pride have been a consistent winner and foe for the last 5-6 years. You are a knowledgable and reasonable poster.
Thank you. I post at http://www.flyingdutchmenfans.com/viewforum.php?f=2 but I don't post about Hofstra here because nobody else does. I liked having fans of many teams on CAAZone, but now only three teams get many posts here. I occasionally tweet about the CAA @EvanJ3535

Since I started this topic, the CAA had a 24.7% increase in YouTube subscribers and the ACC had a 25.5% increase. The CAA has almost double the Men's Basketball attendance of the Patriot League but slightly fewer subscribers.

RE: Lack Of Subscribers To The CAA's YouTube Channel - EvanJ - 09-24-2018 04:44 PM

The ACC has 117 times as many subscribers as the CAA. The AAC, which is the top non-power conference, has 11 times as many subscribers as the CAA.