CSNbbs
Id like to see Liberty get a H-H with FAU - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Liberty (/forum-46.html)
+----- Thread: Id like to see Liberty get a H-H with FAU (/thread-816525.html)

Id like to see Liberty get a H-H with FAU - voss749 - 04-27-2017 08:58 AM

Have the liberty game played in september and the one at FAU played in mid-late november(saturday after thanksgiving or something like that)

Id like to see Liberty get a H-H with FAU - army56mike - 04-27-2017 05:15 PM

A game against FAU would be great. I'd like to see Liberty rotate around the state of Florida. I think FAU and FIU can be scheduled as 1/1 games. Maybe even USF and UCF can be done as 1/1 games, but I'd take 2/1 deals with them. I would take 1 and done games at FSU and UF.

The more games LU gets in Florida the better.

RE: Id like to see Liberty get a H-H with FAU - voss749 - 04-28-2017 04:11 PM

(04-27-2017 05:15 PM)army56mike Wrote:  A game against FAU would be great. I'd like to see Liberty rotate around the state of Florida. I think FAU and FIU can be scheduled as 1/1 games. Maybe even USF and UCF can be done as 1/1 games, but I'd take 2/1 deals with them. I would take 1 and done games at FSU and UF.

FAU would be an outstanding visit for recruiting for liberty. It also helps that FAU and Liberty are generally not competing for the same students and FAU can use liberty for an out of conference game.

RE: Id like to see Liberty get a H-H with FAU - NewTimes - 04-28-2017 05:33 PM

(04-27-2017 05:15 PM)army56mike Wrote:  A game against FAU would be great. I'd like to see Liberty rotate around the state of Florida. I think FAU and FIU can be scheduled as 1/1 games. Maybe even USF and UCF can be done as 1/1 games, but I'd take 2/1 deals with them. I would take 1 and done games at FSU and UF.

As a recent, new Daytona Beach resident. I'm all in for FL games.

RE: Id like to see Liberty get a H-H with FAU - GE and MTS - 05-05-2017 08:52 PM

I'd be up for Liberty to play FAU. I think it would benefit both schools and be a pretty even game.

RE: Id like to see Liberty get a H-H with FAU - SlyFox - 05-06-2017 02:57 PM

We recruit South Florida pretty hard these days. It would be great on our end to get some more exposure to those athletes.

RE: Id like to see Liberty get a H-H with FAU - NewTimes - 05-06-2017 08:45 PM

And Boca is one neat town. Lived there from 1980 to 1993. It was a premium residential community with a college then. FAU has made major strides to become relevant in a Miami dominated area. Hiring Howard was a smart move as he brought instant credibility.