CSNbbs
Calling out Purple Haize - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Liberty (/forum-46.html)
+----- Thread: Calling out Purple Haize (/thread-817730.html)

Calling out Purple Haize - Campaign4Liberty - 05-13-2017 01:37 PM

BYU, Army, UVA to come to Lynchburg...and you would rather still be playing FCS football? I dare say I would rather lose in FBS with home games against BYU and Army than win at the FCS level against Presbyterian, GWU, et al.

FBS >

RE: Calling out Purple Haize - NewTimes - 05-13-2017 03:46 PM

(05-13-2017 01:37 PM)Campaign4Liberty Wrote:  BYU, Army, UVA to come to Lynchburg...and you would rather still be playing FCS football? I dare say I would rather lose in FBS with home games against BYU and Army than win at the FCS level against Presbyterian, GWU, et al.

FBS >
Kudos to the powers that be to have pulled off this quality of an initial schedule. One has to tip their hat to the program for this achievement. Much better than I and I believe most others thought conceivable in such a short time span.

RE: Calling out Purple Haize - SlyFox - 05-13-2017 09:51 PM

Haize is definitely drinking the Indy Koolaid these days. Grape does taste rather delicious.

RE: Calling out Purple Haize - Purplehazed - 05-18-2017 06:20 PM

You want hazed you got hazed

Congrats on moving up to FBS. Please ignore the salty posters on the JMU board. We don't have to have identical ideology to play sports against each other.

Good Luck

Boo-Hiss-Boo on the JMU administration determined to run JMU sports into the ground.

RE: Calling out Purple Haize - NewTimes - 05-18-2017 06:26 PM

(05-18-2017 06:20 PM)Purplehazed Wrote:  You want hazed you got hazed

Congrats on moving up to FBS. Please ignore the salty posters on the JMU board. We don't have to have identical ideology to play sports against each other.

Good Luck

Boo-Hiss-Boo on the JMU administration determined to run JMU sports into the ground.
Hey Haze, it's to have a live wire who equally peeves peer members and opposing team fans.

RE: Calling out Purple Haize - Campaign4Liberty - 05-18-2017 06:34 PM

Good Luck

We have a guy on FlameFans named PurpleHaize who was/is anti-FBS. He wanted to remain FBS and play the likes of Presbyterian and Monmouth year in and year out. He said we had to dominate the Big South before we moved up. This post was aimed at him, not you. Apologize for any confusion!

RE: Calling out Purple Haize - NewTimes - 05-19-2017 06:50 AM

(05-18-2017 06:34 PM)Campaign4Liberty Wrote:  

Good Luck

We have a guy on FlameFans named PurpleHaize who was/is anti-FBS. He wanted to remain FBS and play the likes of Presbyterian and Monmouth year in and year out. He said we had to dominate the Big South before we moved up. This post was aimed at him, not you. Apologize for any confusion!
A thumbs up for writing and stating the error and confusion. Good job C4L.