CSNbbs
Trumps approval numbers - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Southern Miss (/forum-447.html)
+------ Forum: Bird Droppings (/forum-980.html)
+------ Thread: Trumps approval numbers (/thread-819618.html)

Trumps approval numbers - SoMs Eagle - 06-07-2017 12:54 PM

Trumps approval numbers are higher than Clintons at the same point in their presidency. Hard to believe? Even with the avalanche of fake news and an astounding 89% negative slant in the alt-left media he's hanging in there and the worm may be turning. The Dems on capital hill are making themselves fools in these hearings and the American public is watching.
Maybe there is hope for us yet.

RE: Trumps approval numbers - AndreWhere - 06-09-2017 05:08 PM

That's a pleasant surprise.

At this point, Comey looks like a complete fool. Really looks like he's just hogging the spotlight. The Boy Scout act got old a long time ago. Everyone's actions are colored by politics whether they admit it or not. Comey seems to be deeply in denial about that, and about his own motivation. I really don't like that cat at all, or people like him (Geoff Santini and Jim Letten are the other two that pop to mind).

RE: Trumps approval numbers - eaglebeaver - 06-09-2017 07:37 PM

(06-09-2017 05:08 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  That's a pleasant surprise.

At this point, Comey looks like a complete fool. Really looks like he's just hogging the spotlight. The Boy Scout act got old a long time ago. Everyone's actions are colored by politics whether they admit it or not. Comey seems to be deeply in denial about that, and about his own motivation. I really don't like that cat at all, or people like him (Geoff Santini and Jim Letten are the other two that pop to mind).

Comey handed the election to Tribble hair....Trump shoulda kept his anus mouth shut and kissed the ground Comey walked on...

Compared to Trump, howevah, Comey looks and acts like Ghandi...

Trump also said he was "100% willing" to testify under oath....rack that one up with "I will release my taxes" and "you won't believe what we're finding in Hawaii" concerning Barry's birth certificate...03-lmfao

Really, how many lies can one human being be allowed before someone yells "UNCLE!!" 04-cheers

RE: Trumps approval numbers - tg300 - 06-11-2017 03:03 PM

(06-09-2017 07:37 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  
(06-09-2017 05:08 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  That's a pleasant surprise.

Comey handed the election to Tribble hair....Trump shoulda kept his anus mouth shut and kissed the ground Comey walked on...

Compared to Trump, howevah, Comey looks and acts like Ghandi...

Trump also said he was "100% willing" to testify under oath....rack that one up with "I will release my taxes" and "you won't believe what we're finding in Hawaii" concerning Barry's birth certificate...03-lmfao

Really, how many lies can one human being be allowed before someone yells "UNCLE!!" 04-cheers

Ask Hillary. If she was keeping count, she will know for sure.

RE: Trumps approval numbers - Wildeagle - 06-12-2017 04:49 AM

There is zero good news for President Donald Trump in this survey, just a continual slide into a chasm of doubt about his policies and his very fitness to serve,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us06072017_Upmf47rg.pdf/

RE: Trumps approval numbers - tg300 - 06-12-2017 07:53 AM

(06-12-2017 04:49 AM)Wildeagle Wrote:  There is zero good news for President Donald Trump in this survey, just a continual slide into a chasm of doubt about his policies and his very fitness to serve,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

Stock market is setting records every week.

That is a better measure than any poll.

People are confident. They are investing. They are hiring.

All the rest is minutiae.

RE: Trumps approval numbers - Wildeagle - 06-12-2017 11:03 AM

(06-12-2017 07:53 AM)tg300 Wrote:  
(06-12-2017 04:49 AM)Wildeagle Wrote:  There is zero good news for President Donald Trump in this survey, just a continual slide into a chasm of doubt about his policies and his very fitness to serve,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

Hey 300, I'm a big fan of the stock market as well but I have to ask you. If the only measure of a good president is the SM, then you must have hated Bush and loved Obama? Everything else is minutiae. Also, you may want to wait 4 years instead of 4 months to jump to a conclusion. Wall Street is already starting to figure out that there will be no legislation of significance under Trump.

RE: Trumps approval numbers - tg300 - 06-12-2017 01:10 PM

(06-12-2017 11:03 AM)Wildeagle Wrote:  
(06-12-2017 07:53 AM)tg300 Wrote:  

Hey 300, I'm a big fan of the stock market as well but I have to ask you. If the only measure of a good president is the SM, then you must have hated Bush and loved Obama? Everything else is minutiae. Also, you may want to wait 4 years instead of 4 months to jump to a conclusion. Wall Street is already starting to figure out that there will be no legislation of significance under Trump.

Bush was weak. Horrible POTUS.

BHO's regime was worse. No confidence in the business sector just suppressing interest rates to inflate the market.

There is confidence now.

We shall see what happens.