CSNbbs
St. Francis Game Thread - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Liberty (/forum-46.html)
+----- Thread: St. Francis Game Thread (/thread-828295.html)

St. Francis Game Thread - army56mike - 09-26-2017 07:37 AM

24 - St. Francis
31 - Liberty

Attendance: 14,050

I think we struggle with this win much like the Indiana St. game.

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - knucklehead - 09-26-2017 11:20 AM

(09-26-2017 07:37 AM)army56mike Wrote:  24 - St. Francis
31 - Liberty

Attendance: 14,050

I think we struggle with this win much like the Indiana St. game.

Liberty 34
SF 17
Attendance 14,123

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - GE and MTS - 09-26-2017 09:02 PM

I expect Liberty to bounce back in a big way. They will make a statement against St. Francis.

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - Ewglenn - 09-27-2017 01:51 PM

Lack luster

LU 31
St F 28

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - WesternSkillet - 09-30-2017 05:46 PM

1st Q
0-0
Defensive game so far.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - WesternSkillet - 09-30-2017 06:23 PM

Half
LU 0
SFU 6
Blocked XP

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - WesternSkillet - 09-30-2017 07:08 PM

LU down 13-0

Pathetic.

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - LUbball23 - 09-30-2017 07:45 PM

Told y'all Gill is a joke of a coach. We should be 2-3. He was blessed by another block FG.

Getting shut out by a NEC team just cancels any hype the Baylor win had.

In fact it's going to be hard to fill seats next year.

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - WesternSkillet - 09-30-2017 07:56 PM

TD Liberty.

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - WesternSkillet - 09-30-2017 08:10 PM

I can't get my head around this.... 40+ points against a bad P5 team and only 7 points against a NEC team?

St. Francis Game Thread - army56mike - 09-30-2017 08:49 PM

St. Francis is a good team. They aren't great but they are good. They are 3-1, were a playoff team last year and have a good defense. That being said, we should never lose at home or to St. Francis.

That being said..... we were beat by a better team with a better game plan today.

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - GE and MTS - 09-30-2017 08:52 PM

As army56mike said, St. Francis is a really good team. The QB is a transfer from Houston and the defense is stout (as evidenced by severely limiting us). They had a bye to get ready for us. I was hoping they would play bad on the road but obviously that didn't happen. Our season is losing steam.

St. Francis Game Thread - army56mike - 09-30-2017 09:19 PM

We had no answers at the line of scrimmage.

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - LUbball23 - 09-30-2017 10:00 PM

Lol good team. Scholarships. Liberty 75- SFU 39.

Theoretically they pulled the biggest upset in all of college football this season. We just suck. Jax state exposed our teamand coaches. Well going to lose 2-3 more games.

St. Francis Game Thread - NewTimes - 10-01-2017 08:48 AM

Typical Gill. As his history, beat P5 Baylor, lose to low a chilly SFU. This is a pattern, and not a good one. Without a last second blocked punt LU would have 3 loses.

Sent from my VS987 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - Ewglenn - 10-01-2017 12:07 PM

"Good team" if this doesn't make you want Gill gone idk what will. Completely ridiculous.

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - GE and MTS - 10-01-2017 02:04 PM

I don't know what to tell you if you don't think St. Francis is a good team. They are full of upperclassmen on a team that made the playoffs last season and are holding opponents to 8 points a game. They had a bye week to prepare. Their QB is a transfer from Houston. Yes, they have less scholarships than Liberty and LU shouldn't have lost but don't act like we played a scrub team.

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - LUbball23 - 10-01-2017 03:09 PM

(10-01-2017 02:04 PM)GE and MTS Wrote:  I don't know what to tell you if you don't think St. Francis is a good team. They are full of upperclassmen on a team that made the playoffs last season and are holding opponents to 8 points a game. They had a bye week to prepare. Their QB is a transfer from Houston. Yes, they have less scholarships than Liberty and LU shouldn't have lost but don't act like we played a scrub team.

They are a scrub team. They play against inferior opponents so of course their stats and records are going to be skewed. Made the playoffs in one of the worse conferences in all of FCS. Stop using the bye week and them having a Houston transfer to justify the loss. The dude sat on the bench all four years at Houston and didn't even see a min of play time so we got beat by an average QB. The Bye week just shows you we have terrible coaches. They can't prepare or make adjustments. We should've lost to Indiana State a couple weeks ago as well and they'll be lucky to win more than 3 games. I guess they're a good team as well?

RE: St. Francis Game Thread - Ewglenn - 10-01-2017 03:17 PM

(10-01-2017 03:09 PM)LUbball23 Wrote:  
(10-01-2017 02:04 PM)GE and MTS Wrote:  I don't know what to tell you if you don't think St. Francis is a good team. They are full of upperclassmen on a team that made the playoffs last season and are holding opponents to 8 points a game. They had a bye week to prepare. Their QB is a transfer from Houston. Yes, they have less scholarships than Liberty and LU shouldn't have lost but don't act like we played a scrub team.

They are a scrub team. They play against inferior opponents so of course their stats and records are going to be skewed. Made the playoffs in one of the worse conferences in all of FCS. Stop using the bye week and them having a Houston transfer to justify the loss. The dude sat on the bench all four years at Houston and didn't even see a min of play time so we got beat by an average QB. The Bye week just shows you we have terrible coaches. They can't prepare or make adjustments. We should've lost to Indiana State a couple weeks ago as well and they'll be lucky to win more than 3 games. I guess they're a good team as well?

I have to agree. They are an average FCS team in a terrible conference. Of course the playoff isn't that hard to get into. This is an embarrassment on the football program. We had no business losing this game. It just shows that Gill doesn't have what it takes.