CSNbbs
OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away (/thread-829060.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - WWDog - 02-11-2018 03:30 AM

Just a reminder for those who watch these shows and haven't set to record.
Today Sunday:
New episode of Counterpart on Starz
New episode of Victoria II on PBS
Season premiere of Homeland

Billions season premiere March 25th

On another note, the series Limitless is good but getting predictable.
However, if you haven't seen the movie, you are in for a treat if you do.

If you haven't explored the field of nootropics, IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!
I don't endorse any of the substances but there appears to be some potentially great things to come. I do however use Niagen which is a brand name for nicotinamide riboside. It is a flushless form of niacin. It works great on us old folks to give energy. The claims of longevity extension are yet to proven. But for now, it along with other supplements can do wonders for your energy and clear thinking.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - WWDog - 02-13-2018 10:05 PM

Homeland is very much in the fold of current events as it appears to be every season. However the situation in Homeland is more drastic and somewhat reversed to present reality. At any rate, the new season should be very entertaining and provide much to ponder.

Counterpart just gets more interesting with each episode while only giving the watcher small bits to put together the picture.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - SouthernMiss3613 - 02-13-2018 10:43 PM

(02-11-2018 03:30 AM)WWDog Wrote:  Just a reminder for those who watch these shows and haven't set to record.
Today Sunday:

I don't endorse any of the substances but there appears to be some potentially great things to come. I do however use Niagen which is a brand name for nicotinamide riboside. It is a flushless form of niacin. It works great on us old folks to give energy. The claims of longevity extension are yet to proven. But for now, it along with other supplements can do wonders for your energy and clear thinking.

Limitless was good, but has been cancelled.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - WWDog - 02-13-2018 11:00 PM

(02-13-2018 10:43 PM)SouthernMiss3613 Wrote:  
(02-11-2018 03:30 AM)WWDog Wrote:  Just a reminder for those who watch these shows and haven't set to record.
Today Sunday:

Limitless was good, but has been cancelled.

I watched the series for 2 seasons and it started out good but got repetitive for me. The movie, though, was exceptional.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - WWDog - 03-20-2018 11:28 PM

On the third episode of Jessica Jones on Netflix. Enjoying it!

Trailer

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - benny_t - 03-21-2018 06:56 AM

(03-20-2018 11:28 PM)WWDog Wrote:  On the third episode of Jessica Jones on Netflix. Enjoying it!

I have watched all of the Neflix marvel show. Punisher is by far my favorite. If you haven't watched that one yet you should. There is some tie in o season 2 of Daredevil but still good stand alone. The worst of the netflix shows are iron fist and the defenders.

Also Jessica Jones season 2 just released, haven't seen it yet.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - BKTopper - 03-21-2018 01:57 PM

Today Sunday:

In one episode of limitless it was funny, he was supposedly in Russia but they kept using the big Russian Orthodox church in Williamsburg as the establishing shot. Anybody here would recognize it, it's a landmark.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - BKTopper - 03-21-2018 01:59 PM

Big shoutout to everybody who recommended Godless! It was awesome. Jeff Daniels crushed it.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - eagle04 - 03-21-2018 02:40 PM

(03-21-2018 06:56 AM)benny_t Wrote:  
(03-20-2018 11:28 PM)WWDog Wrote:  On the third episode of Jessica Jones on Netflix. Enjoying it!

I have watched all of the Neflix marvel show. Punisher is by far my favorite. If you haven't watched that one yet you should. There is some tie in o season 2 of Daredevil but still good stand alone. The worst of the netflix shows are iron fist and the defenders.

Also Jessica Jones season 2 just released, haven't seen it yet.

I enjoyed Punisher. Not sure if they are doing a second season?

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - eagle04 - 03-21-2018 02:41 PM

(03-21-2018 01:59 PM)BKTopper Wrote:  Big shoutout to everybody who recommended Godless! It was awesome. Jeff Daniels crushed it.

No doubt. I am not sure what awards can come from a show like this but he should be up for some.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - BKTopper - 03-21-2018 02:51 PM

(03-21-2018 02:41 PM)eagle04 Wrote:  
(03-21-2018 01:59 PM)BKTopper Wrote:  Big shoutout to everybody who recommended Godless! It was awesome. Jeff Daniels crushed it.

No doubt. I am not sure what awards can come from a show like this but he should be up for some.

100%

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - shiftyeagle - 03-21-2018 03:48 PM

Rewatching Dexter because Netflix is renewing the series.

I really hope they don't completely ruin it like they did Arrested Development and a few others.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - Lone Star Dawg - 03-21-2018 10:24 PM

I recently discovered Hap and Leonard on AMC. They have two seasons wrapped up and I believe the first is on Netflix.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - Fort Bend Owl - 03-21-2018 10:36 PM

The 6 part documentary series Wild Wild Country on Netflix is interesting watching. It details the crazy rise and fall of an Indian cult that took over a small Oregon community in the early 1980's. It's odd to see how conservative Oregon comes across although this religious group was way out there, and it wasn't too far removed from Jonestown so I could see how nervous Oregonians would get.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - benny_t - 03-22-2018 12:56 PM

[/quote]

I enjoyed Punisher. Not sure if they are doing a second season?
[/quote]

Pretty sure they are already filming season 2.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - WWDog - 03-28-2018 08:30 PM

Americans final season premier tonight.
Billions season premier was Sunday.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - SouthernMiss3613 - 03-29-2018 08:56 AM

(03-21-2018 03:48 PM)shiftyeagle Wrote:  Rewatching Dexter because Netflix is renewing the series.

I really hope they don't completely ruin it like they did Arrested Development and a few others.

They are? I hadn't heard that. Too bad they killed Debra his sister off. She was a great character. I really liked this show.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - BKTopper - 03-29-2018 09:36 PM

Might be late to the party, but what about Electric Sheep on Prime? Pretty dang good. If you like Black Mirror and Phillip K Dick you'll be into it.

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - Alumniner2012 - 03-30-2018 05:01 PM

(03-29-2018 08:56 AM)SouthernMiss3613 Wrote:  
(03-21-2018 03:48 PM)shiftyeagle Wrote:  Rewatching Dexter because Netflix is renewing the series.

They are? I hadn't heard that. Too bad they killed Debra his sister off. She was a great character. I really liked this show.

I thought that was just a rumor/hoax?

RE: OT: Best show nobody is watching, pimp away - ghostofclt - 03-30-2018 05:35 PM

clt recommends the work of a newcomer to acting, stormy Daniels.