CSNbbs
Frost to Nebraska rumors continue - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big10bbs (/forum-259.html)
+---- Forum: Big 10 Conference Talk (/forum-167.html)
+---- Thread: Frost to Nebraska rumors continue (/thread-831052.html)

Frost to Nebraska rumors continue - TerpsNPhoenix - 10-23-2017 08:39 PM

https://saturdaytradition.com/nebraska-football/scott-frost-reportedly-interested-nebraska-job-offered/

"Dennis Dodd of CBS Sports reported recently that, if asked, Frost would most likely head to Nebraska to become the head coach of the Huskers next season. Dodd didn’t provide a source and didn’t give much explanation, but it’s still an interesting note."

Doesn't mean he goes but he sure better have his agent talk to them if he hasn't already. Either way it seems likely he gets a raise after this year.

RE: Frost to Nebraska rumors continue - GE and MTS - 10-23-2017 08:43 PM

I think that would be about as home run of a hire as Nebraska could make. Frost can bring his Florida recruiting connections to a recruiting-starved program along with modern football playbooks and a history of turning around a declining program.

RE: Frost to Nebraska rumors continue - Policiious - 11-06-2017 10:56 AM

Riley deserves more time at Nebraska but they've cut loose of head coaches too early b before.

RE: Frost to Nebraska rumors continue - BadgerMJ - 11-06-2017 11:49 AM

I can't put my finger on it. There's talent on that Nebraska team but they just don't seem to be able to put everything together.

I've watched more than a few of their games this year (WI, tOSU, NU, Purdue, etc) and it's evident they have players but they always play "blah" and never with any consistency. You watch their games and it's like WTF was that?

The defense is OK but it seems many times like Tanner Lee plays with a million dollar arm and a 10 cent head.

I don't know which is worse, being bad but seeing a light at the end of the tunnel or just wallowing in mediocrity.

If you've got some talent, and have some players, yet seem to never be able to hit the stride, it has to be coaching.