CSNbbs
Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! (/thread-842272.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - Redwingtom - 02-08-2018 10:14 AM

[Image: 1518095825421.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]

Quote:White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter could be leaving the Trump administration as early as Thursday, a source told Fox News, amid questions over the internal handling of domestic abuse allegations against him.

Porter, who denies the allegations, announced his resignation on Wednesday and had been expected to stay on for a period of time to ensure a smooth transition. But with photos circulating showing one of his two ex-wives with what appears to be a black eye, the departure could be moved up.

The case also has raised questions for Chief of Staff John Kelly, who initially defended Porter. New reports say some aides were aware of the allegations for months.
White House aide Rob Porter's exit moved up, amid questions over handling of abuse claims

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - gdunn - 02-08-2018 10:16 AM

Yea I mean Al Franken left the Senate the day after he resigned didn't he?

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - UofMstateU - 02-08-2018 10:22 AM

How long did Bill Clinton hang around before you said anything?

[Image: fyJRvRF.jpg]

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - Old Dominion - 02-08-2018 10:27 AM

Deflect, deflect, deflect. When the swamp monsters are exposed, this all some on here are capable of. The 10 year olds comeback "well he did it, so why are you picking on me?"

No one I know condones Clintons behavior and Franken's situation is different from physically beating his wife.

These situations need to be seen in context. It represents an ongoing stream of Trumps people being morally deficient, as they are a reflection of their boss.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - Tulanefan32 - 02-08-2018 10:31 AM

From what I understand, a lot of the staff already knew about his past but didn’t say anything. I think this is the tip of the iceberg and more heads will role. Maybe even a few of the big names.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - gdunn - 02-08-2018 10:32 AM

And what are you doing? Deflecting. The premises was this person is staying a week after resigning. I was bringing up Franken resigning and staying almost a month. But I get it, you're on his team so it's cool. Me personally, anyone that lays a hand on a woman especially their wife needs to be tied to a post, beat with a sh*tty rope and have an axe handle rammed up their ***** hole.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - UofMstateU - 02-08-2018 10:33 AM

Actually, it sounds like this was handled correctly and responsibly. Two ex wifes accuse a person of abuse, without any police reports filed? Yea, you need to be really careful, there.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - cb4029 - 02-08-2018 10:47 AM

White House full of thugs. Trump Mafia.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - UofMstateU - 02-08-2018 10:50 AM

[Image: fyJRvRF.jpg]

05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot05-stirthepot

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - Redwingtom - 02-08-2018 10:52 AM

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - Redwingtom - 02-08-2018 10:55 AM

(02-08-2018 10:32 AM)gdunn Wrote:  And what are you doing? Deflecting. The premises was this person is staying a week after resigning. I was bringing up Franken resigning and staying almost a month. But I get it, you're on his team so it's cool. Me personally, anyone that lays a hand on a woman especially their wife needs to be tied to a post, beat with a sh*tty rope and have an axe handle rammed up their ***** hole.

This was most likely known since at least November.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - bullet - 02-08-2018 10:56 AM

(02-08-2018 10:33 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Actually, it sounds like this was handled correctly and responsibly. Two ex wifes accuse a person of abuse, without any police reports filed? Yea, you need to be really careful, there.

And he denies the stories. Ex-spouses have never lied before, right?

This is also not a workplace incident.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - bullet - 02-08-2018 10:57 AM

(02-08-2018 10:55 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(02-08-2018 10:32 AM)gdunn Wrote:  And what are you doing? Deflecting. The premises was this person is staying a week after resigning. I was bringing up Franken resigning and staying almost a month. But I get it, you're on his team so it's cool. Me personally, anyone that lays a hand on a woman especially their wife needs to be tied to a post, beat with a sh*tty rope and have an axe handle rammed up their ***** hole.

This was most likely known since at least November.

The accusation has been known for a while. That doesn't mean its necessarily true.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - EverRespect - 02-08-2018 11:18 AM

Not sure how a scuffle with the misses has anything to do with job performance.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - SuperFlyBCat - 02-08-2018 11:22 AM

(02-08-2018 10:52 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

FBI? they investigate domestic abuse claims?

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - Kaplony - 02-08-2018 11:24 AM

Maybe this is what gets Trump impeached

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - Bull_Is_Back - 02-08-2018 11:24 AM

(02-08-2018 10:27 AM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Deflect, deflect, deflect. When the swamp monsters are exposed, this all some on here are capable of. The 10 year olds comeback "well he did it, so why are you picking on me?"

What's to deflect... He's resigned, he's leaving, they just want to hire a replacement first.

Quote:No one I know condones Clintons behavior

I'm sorry for the entire time he was in office "it's just sex" was what his supports said.. Well that and "those women are trailer trash". Now that he's out of office you're going to pretend the left held him to account. That's cute.

Quote:Franken's situation is different from physically beating his wife.

Yea trying to force your tongue down someone's throat is no big deal..

Quote:These situations need to be seen in context.

Of course, cause it's "your guy" vs "their guy"

Quote:It represents an ongoing stream of Trumps people being morally deficient, as they are a reflection of their boss.

The guy has *1* not been convicted of anything *2* not been criminally charged with anything *3* denies it and he is *STILL* being shown the door. He's getting rougher treatment than higher ups in the Hill-Dawg campaign who harassed women workers.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - VA49er - 02-08-2018 11:36 AM

If true, he needs to GTFO pronto.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - Tulanefan32 - 02-08-2018 11:37 AM

(02-08-2018 11:24 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  Maybe this is what gets Trump impeached

Even though I know you are being sarcastic, one could only hope this would be his undoing.

RE: Porter, take your time leaving. You're a Republican after all. Sad! - gdunn - 02-08-2018 11:38 AM

(02-08-2018 11:37 AM)Tulanefan32 Wrote:  
(02-08-2018 11:24 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  Maybe this is what gets Trump impeached

Even though I know you are being sarcastic, one could only hope this would be his undoing.

Oh.. what crime has he committed?